Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Haven't been here in a couple days. Been working and haven't had much energy to post on the forums.

I quit my depressing job though, so I'm posting pics of my waifu to take my mind off things.

I really love this pic of her. As much as I love her mane....this alternate style with the military/vietnam look, is pretty awesome.

post-16340-0-36417500-1411245100_thumb.png

And back to her being adorably adorable self.

post-16340-0-97793700-1411245291_thumb.jpeg

Think I found my next wallpaper...Though I'm not quite finished with my Steampunk FLuttershy one I have now. :blush:

post-16340-0-59078300-1411245301_thumb.png

And one more....just because. :squee:

post-16340-0-26206300-1411245121_thumb.png

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 6

yay fluttershy for best pony    :squee: I want to hug her *squee*

Ah yes, more new people for me to spam force to worship allow me to show my appreciation for Flutters! :D Welcome to the FC;

post-27099-0-02563600-1411354767_thumb.png

Art time!

Hm... I think she is trying to tell me something... Not sure what but the answer will always be yes, or more specifically whatever she wants to hear :squee:

post-27099-0-43643700-1411354802_thumb.png

More SFW Anthro!

post-27099-0-76889600-1411354917_thumb.png

Flutters, I would snuggle the hell out of you whether you asked me too or not  :toldya:

post-27099-0-13466000-1411354930_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Hey, I'd treat Fluttershy like the goddess of beauty she is. I'd never wrong her, I'd never hurt her. I'd love, care for and respect her all the time. Punishment would come to those who mistreat my waifu. I love her so much it hurts. :blush: I just can't explain how much I love and adore her...I'm a Bit obsessive of her. :blush:

I very much look forward to see how she develops in Season 5.

• Brohoof 7

Hey, I'd treat Fluttershy like the goddess of beauty she is. I'd never wrong her, I'd never hurt her. I'd love, care for and respect her all the time. Punishment would come to those who mistreat my waifu. I love her so much it hurts. :blush: I just can't explain how much I love and adore her...I'm a Bit obsessive of her. :blush:

I very much look forward to see how she develops in Season 5.

You and me both buddy... Er uh, I mean, ohhhh lookie more art!

post-27099-0-30617800-1411356628_thumb.png

post-27099-0-99679500-1411356675_thumb.png

post-27099-0-56982200-1411356653_thumb.jpg

That first one feels very much like an anime where the pretty really pretty extremely pretty holy sweet mother of mercy that girl is hot as hell girl wakes up & smiles at the camera during the opening...

• Brohoof 6

That first one feels very much like an anime where the pretty really pretty extremely pretty holy sweet mother of mercy that girl is hot as hell girl wakes up & smiles at the camera during the opening...

I don't really find Flutters "hot" perse....though I do find her exorbitantly more adorable/cute and oh so snuggleable. That said,I do find AJ to be rather hot/sexy...as well as Luna and Cadance.

Linked images still don't' seem to be working somewhat...back to the Goddess that is Fluttershy.

Pony and a bit of Anthro...

Flutters singing....I'd love to see her sing some more. Seeing her at a live event would be a dream come true.

post-16340-0-05834800-1411358628_thumb.png

post-16340-0-53936200-1411358614_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-22529800-1411358622_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-96334900-1411358779_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-12746400-1411358801_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-85096000-1411358865_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-33516800-1411358884_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-27203300-1411358786_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I don't really find Flutters "hot" perse....though I do find her exorbitantly more adorable/cute and oh so snuggleable. That said,I do find AJ to be rather hot/sexy...as well as Luna and Cadance.

Well when I said "hot" I was mostly doing it for comedic purposes... See, Flutters is more than just a gorgeous pony with a natural beauty to rival any sort of spray on tan & make up bs that most girls wear nowadays... She is a gorgeous pony in much, much more than that, much more. She is yellow on the outside, golden on the inside... Her heart & soul are of the purest material, & to say she is kind to a fault is an insult to anything lesser than her in terms of kindness (which, hint, is everything). Whether it is staring into her gemstone eyes, hearing her amazing singing voice, or just enjoying her pure & unabashedly amazing personality, Flutters is an absolutely gorgeous... I don't even want to say pony, that doesn't feel accurate enough! She's an absolutely gorgeous... Hm... Gorgeous... She is an absolutely gorgeous... Being, yes let us call her a being. People may say she has no personality, or that she needs to toughen up, but honestly they are only seeing the outside (which even then how can they not appreciate the beauty?) & not what lies inside...

Fluttershy is best Mane 6, no doubt about it.

post-27099-0-74753100-1411359735_thumb.png

post-27099-0-76223100-1411359765_thumb.jpeg

post-27099-0-49260800-1411359854_thumb.png

Now if you will all excuse me, I must go flee in embarrassment from my fanboying episode *Runs off, blushing & terrified & hides in a hole*

• Brohoof 9

Well when I said "hot" I was mostly doing it for comedic purposes... See, Flutters is more than just a gorgeous pony with a natural beauty to rival any sort of spray on tan & make up bs that most girls wear nowadays... She is a gorgeous pony in much, much more than that, much more. She is yellow on the outside, golden on the inside... Her heart & soul are of the purest material, & to say she is kind to a fault is an insult to anything lesser than her in terms of kindness (which, hint, is everything). Whether it is staring into her gemstone eyes, hearing her amazing singing voice, or just enjoying her pure & unabashedly amazing personality, Flutters is an absolutely gorgeous... I don't even want to say pony, that doesn't feel accurate enough! She's an absolutely gorgeous... Hm... Gorgeous... She is an absolutely gorgeous... Being, yes let us call her a being. People may say she has no personality, or that she needs to toughen up, but honestly they are only seeing the outside (which even then how can they not appreciate the beauty?) & not what lies inside...

Yea, I mean. I don't find her "boring" or "dumb" (Like I know some people do)...There's other characters I find boring(not gonna say who though)...It's all a matter of opinion and perspective on what or who the individual, in question, finds interesting or boring.

To me, I find Fluttershy more gorgeous than Rarity. More down to earth than Applejack. More fun than Pinkie Pie. More Intriguing than Twilight. More awesome than Rainbow Dash.That's just how I see her though.

To say Fluttershy is unbelievably gorgeous, beautiful and at the same time undoubtedly adorable.....is a total understatement. To me, she's perfect. I wouldn't have her any other way. That said, I don't mind her having tweaks done to her as a character for developing. Just, don't' change too much...or we'd lose the Fluttershy we know and love.

• Brohoof 5

To say Fluttershy is unbelievably gorgeous, beautiful and at the same time undoubtedly adorable.....is a total understatement. To me, she's perfect. I wouldn't have her any other way. That said, I don't mind her having tweaks done to her as a character for developing. Just, don't' change too much...or we'd lose the Fluttershy we know and love.

Honestly... I don't think I'd change anything...

She is the perfect mix of kind, but reasonable (from the Breezies episode). She is gentle, but has split up an arguing Alicorn & Pegasus. She is peaceful, but refuses to let the innocent be harmed. She has proven over & over again to be able to trump any challenge, whether it is turning a dragon into a gecko by comparison, staring down a cockatrice to save the CMC & Twilight, making the three headed beast Cerberus go from vicious guard dog of the underworld into a drooling, playful puppy, & even taking Discord, Chaos himself, and making him a force of good, Flutters has proven that she is much, much more incredible than people give her credit for. Heck most of her episodes are less about her learning a lesson, & more about her showing her friends how strong she can really be, teaching her friends lessons.

Let's take the reforming Discord episode. We could say this is an episode about Flutters, once again, learning to be brave & putting her hoof down. However how I see it, is that Flutters has to prove herself to her friends, showing she can indeed know how to take something as purely wrong as Chaos & direct it towards something good. This is not an episode about Flutters learning something, it is her proving herself to her friends, showing that she is indeed a powerfully underestimated element.

Flutters is, & always will be to me, the most important element of the group. Without Kindness, Loyalty is for personal gain. Without Kindness, Generosity can become greed. Without Kindness, Honesty can be malicious. Without Kindness, Laughter can be at another's expense. Without Kindness, a Friendship has no meaning (yes I know, Twilight is the Element of Magic but I call her the Element of Friendship, and she is the princess of friendship, so bleh, bit of headcanon for you).

Even Flutters' flaws feel perfect to me... Her soft voice makes the moments where she sticks herself out there sound louder, her shyness makes her defensive, almost motherly attitude look even more dangerous, & the moments when she has her FlutterHulk & FlutterRage moments makes her kind moments even kinder. Her flaws are perfection in their own right, to the point they only boost her positives.

Flutters is, to me, perfect. Truly, I don't know how they could do anything to improve her, though I can see them possibly creating episodes about her friends discovering more about her... That's just my opinion though... :blush:

post-27099-0-96711400-1411384211_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

I get what you're saying. Though characters always have to have "Some" sort of development, even if it's a smidge, otherwise characters grow static and boring. We've seen character development in every season so far for all the characters, whether it be large or small.

But I liked episodes like Filli Vanilli, where she started getting over her stage fright. I mean, I hope they continue on with that, in some way, and not just leave it. She's also become more naturally assertive and bave. Ever since Dragonshy episode, (which was early)...Though, when they focused on her lack of assertiveness in episodes like "putting Your Hoof Down" I think it was rather unnecessary. Considering she's brave and assertive when she needs to be. You dont' need to be assertive/brave all the time.

As I've said before, I'd like to know more about her past. As of right now, she's quite the mysterious character. There's a lot more to her than meets the eye, and we've seen that in many episodes.I would just like to know more about her life in Cloudsdale.Though,not too much as I like seeing a bit of mystery in a character. Mystery makes a character intriguing to pay attention to. Mysteriousness is a rather attractive quality as well.

Fluttershy is the one character in the show that is really underestimated. People overlook her too often and just shrug her off. Meanwhile, I'm there to pick her up and tell her she's a wonderfully awesome pony.

Words just can't describe my love and dedication for/to Fluttershy. She's been my #1 ever since I first seen her in 2010 during Dragonshy. I hold her on a pretty high tier compared to the other mane 6. Not just because it's Fluttershy, but because of how deep of a connection I share with her. form the bullying in School to being the generally shy and quiet one now. That is until it comes to friends, then well, I'll be there for them whenever I can be.

I'm not "just a fan" of her. Dare I say it, that I'm in love with her? Because that's how it feels, whenever I see/hear her. I feel love. I feel warmth and compassion and overall better, when I see and hear her.

• Brohoof 3

-Sorry to snip, but this is super long & if I end up making a long post in response we will monopolize this page lol-

Oh, I'm not saying they won't do anything more with her character... I just don't think it will make her any better. It is hard to beat perfection, you know? She is, to me, perfect how she is. Doing more for her will just be tapping on the glass ceiling of golden amazing, to put it simply. They can do more with her character but I just feel everything else they do to try and "Make her character better" would be just adding sprinkles onto a cake; Makes it a bit sweeter and prettier, but at the end of the day the cake was already mmmmmmmmmmmmmagnificent :)

Filli Vanilli is my favorite episode... Then Hurricane Fluttershy after that, both of them are gems... I loved Filli Vanilli's funny moments & music, & Hurricane Fluttershy has such wonderfully heartfelt moments between the pegasi... It is so wonderful to see & enjoy, I always watch those episodes when I have free time :squee: However... Thing is, once we have reached this glorious level Flutters is at, there really isn't much more to evolve upon. While I totally agree seeing some backstory for her, as it would open up a lot more of her personality & why she is how she is, I don't know how much more it would evolve as compared to expand her character. See, evolving requires the character to grow stronger & more solid, but expanding allows for growth in a multitude of directions. So while I think her evolution is over (and no complaints of it), her growth is nowhere near over, it just needs to spread out in other directions :)

Speaking of relating to her... You are not the only one one... The reason I hate Putting Your Hoof Down so much, is not because of how Flutters acted, necessarily... It is because I know how it feels to want to do the right thing, thinking your doing the right thing, & then ruining all the good things because of it... :( All Flutters wanted was to be tougher, & not to let ponies walk all over her. But instead she caused her friends to suffer... And when she cried, I wanted to cry right alongside her... She is truly a deep, strong character, one that goes highly underrated... All those times she has done whatever she had to to make her friends happy, despite her own feelings... All those times she tries to do the right thing, but ends up being scared away for fear of screwing up or making others dislike her... That pain, that desire to have others want you & appreciate you... That kind of pain rings closer to home than anything else... Oh sure, I have been bullied, & I have been depressed. I like animals & I am an introvert. All those things, & more, fit Flutters as well... But the thing that really connects me to her is the desire to be the best she can be to make her friends happy... If only so they won't leave you behind... I may be looking too deep into her character, but personally I see somepony who desires the love & affection of her closest friends, & upon seeing their disappointment is crushed down like a pancake... When she locked herself in her cottage in PYHD, I knew that pain so well, my heart rang out with each word... Each word that she said, where she desperately wanted to just be left alone for fear of hurting others... That pure desire to just end others suffering, even if it meant leaving the one thing that makes you happy... That kind of devotion & caring... I am nowhere near it's level, but the feelings are the same... :(

Trust me, we know how you feel about Flutters. We all can see it, clear as day :lol: Sorry if I seem to be... "Encroaching" on your territory or something... I have just as of late been finally getting my own bit of courage... I want to be a strong supporter of Flutters, I want to help fight for her just like everyone else here... I did so back in the WC, to the point that I was the one who stood beside her when her others fans were asleep & others were giving up on her... I took a break, because I was worried I wouldn't be wanted here again... But I have decided to end my drought of support for her, I am back & Flutters will have my support & devotion from here on out. For the Adorable!!!

post-27099-0-88229000-1411438133_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-49811700-1411438130.png

post-27099-0-09141400-1411438142_thumb.png

post-27099-0-49811700-1411438130.png

post-27099-0-88229000-1411438133_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-09141400-1411438142_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Oh, I'm not saying they won't do anything more with her character... I just don't think it will make her any better. It is hard to beat perfection, you know? She is, to me, perfect how she is. Doing more for her will just be tapping on the glass ceiling of golden amazing, to put it simply. They can do more with her character but I just feel everything else they do to try and "Make her character better" would be just adding sprinkles onto a cake; Makes it a bit sweeter and prettier, but at the end of the day the cake was already mmmmmmmmmmmmmagnificent :)

Filli Vanilli is my favorite episode... Then Hurricane Fluttershy after that, both of them are gems... I loved Filli Vanilli's funny moments & music, & Hurricane Fluttershy has such wonderfully heartfelt moments between the pegasi... It is so wonderful to see & enjoy, I always watch those episodes when I have free time :squee: However... Thing is, once we have reached this glorious level Flutters is at, there really isn't much more to evolve upon. While I totally agree seeing some backstory for her, as it would open up a lot more of her personality & why she is how she is, I don't know how much more it would evolve as compared to expand her character. See, evolving requires the character to grow stronger & more solid, but expanding allows for growth in a multitude of directions. So while I think her evolution is over (and no complaints of it), her growth is nowhere near over, it just needs to spread out in other directions :)

Speaking of relating to her... You are not the only one one... The reason I hate Putting Your Hoof Down so much, is not because of how Flutters acted, necessarily... It is because I know how it feels to want to do the right thing, thinking your doing the right thing, & then ruining all the good things because of it... :( All Flutters wanted was to be tougher, & not to let ponies walk all over her. But instead she caused her friends to suffer... And when she cried, I wanted to cry right alongside her... She is truly a deep, strong character, one that goes highly underrated... All those times she has done whatever she had to to make her friends happy, despite her own feelings... All those times she tries to do the right thing, but ends up being scared away for fear of screwing up or making others dislike her... That pain, that desire to have others want you & appreciate you... That kind of pain rings closer to home than anything else... Oh sure, I have been bullied, & I have been depressed. I like animals & I am an introvert. All those things, & more, fit Flutters as well... But the thing that really connects me to her is the desire to be the best she can be to make her friends happy... If only so they won't leave you behind... I may be looking too deep into her character, but personally I see somepony who desires the love & affection of her closest friends, & upon seeing their disappointment is crushed down like a pancake... When she locked herself in her cottage in PYHD, I knew that pain so well, my heart rang out with each word... Each word that she said, where she desperately wanted to just be left alone for fear of hurting others... That pure desire to just end others suffering, even if it meant leaving the one thing that makes you happy... That kind of devotion & caring... I am nowhere near it's level, but the feelings are the same... :(

Trust me, we know how you feel about Flutters. We all can see it, clear as day :lol: Sorry if I seem to be... "Encroaching" on your territory or something... I have just as of late been finally getting my own bit of courage... I want to be a strong supporter of Flutters, I want to help fight for her just like everyone else here... I did so back in the WC, to the point that I was the one who stood beside her when her others fans were asleep & others were giving up on her... I took a break, because I was worried I wouldn't be wanted here again... But I have decided to end my drought of support for her, I am back & Flutters will have my support & devotion from here on out. For the Adorable!!!

attachicon.gifFS05.jpg

attachicon.gifFS02.png

attachicon.gifFS16.png

I think I should post here more because I really share the mindset you guys have. I don't know how to describe it, but every moment I see Fluttershy in the show I could say that I would've done the same choice that she did. Putting your hoof down was brutal I felt so bad watching it. I want to do just what Flutters does I want to be sharing kindness .

When I first saw the show I realized immediately that Fluttershy was the character for me to relate. I love her every episode. I don't want to hurt anyone by saying this, but I think that Fluttershy made me understand how bad situation I was in. I was weak and unable to get my voice heard I didn't have friends I had nothing. I'm not saying those are bad things but I didn't want to be like that anymore I wanted to improve. I didn't want bullies to bully me I didn't want that stuff. So I thought that I need stronger character to back me up. I needed stronger character to be my model. That doesn't mean that I should abandon kindness and hop into new wagon. I think this way I can improve step by step to become better human. Fluttershy was first step for me and she was most important. 

I'm now at second step and that step is Rarity.

I see it that way that there are 6 steps becoming better human every character represents one for me. And I do that because I'm tired of being used my whole life.

You guys might not see this the way I do, but I just wanted to share my thoughts.

post-28950-0-44960200-1411480508.jpg

• Brohoof 5

When I first saw the show I realized immediately that Fluttershy was the character for me to relate. I love her every episode. I don't want to hurt anyone by saying this, but I think that Fluttershy made me understand how bad situation I was in. I was weak and unable to get my voice heard I didn't have friends I had nothing. I'm not saying those are bad things but I didn't want to be like that anymore I wanted to improve. I didn't want bullies to bully me I didn't want that stuff. So I thought that I need stronger character to back me up. I needed stronger character to be my model. That doesn't mean that I should abandon kindness and hop into new wagon. I think this way I can improve step by step to become better human. Fluttershy was first step for me and she was most important. 

I'm now at second step and that step is Rarity.

I see it that way that there are 6 steps becoming better human every character represents one for me. And I do that because I'm tired of being used my whole life.

You guys might not see this the way I do, but I just wanted to share my thoughts.

attachicon.gifvgizgz.jpg

So its like you moved to the rarity while preserving the fluttershy element in yourself right? :)

For me, it was a direct conversion. I had the elements in me already. And i used to think about such stuff all the time before watching mlp. And when i watched mlp, it was fluttershy who had the first effect on me. I found it impossible to be mean anymore. I kinda became weak, but a better person at the same time. And then when i watched the first episode and saw rarity cut her tail off, my mind was blown. That was a real turning point for me. It hit me the strongest, Rarity's geneosity. But overall, each of my elements of harmony were strengthened all of a sudden. Mlp became more to me than a show.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, more new people for me to spam force to worship allow me to show my appreciation for Flutters!  Welcome to the FC;

yay, she is just so adorable :P  i need to get back into doodling ponies 

• Brohoof 4

-Snip, sorry-

Well whether you are just stopping by or sticking around for good, whoever your best pony or least favorite pony, the Flutters fan will always welcome you!

yay, she is just so adorable :P  i need to get back into doodling ponies 

Oh an artist? I would love to see some of your work sometime :D

• Brohoof 3

that moment when you logg on to the forums just to check out if people are alive.
I have barely had time to hang around lately, been trying to get myself back on tracks. Damn life being hard and stuff you guys know :P
anyway, how come only a few of you are on  the skype group these days ^3^

• Brohoof 3