Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Desktop Ponies V1.42

Darth Fader

Nope. Works fine for me. What isn't working for you? Is it the ponies, or is the thing crashing? You may want to try re installing it if it's crashing.

I have the same problem. Some run to the top left corner and others stand around while the ball bounces around. If I add the maximum number of ponies a really long error pops up that basically says DP has to close.

I also can't add a background, solid color or custom, to the screensaver because I get another error saying transparent backgrounds are not allowed. Which is odd because I want to add a background and the transparent background option works.

"I have the same problem. Some run to the top left corner and others stand around while the ball bounces around. If I add the maximum number of ponies a really long error pops up that basically says DP has to close.

I also can't add a background, solid color or custom, to the screensaver because I get another error saying transparent backgrounds are not allowed. Which is odd because I want to add a background and the transparent background option works."

(This 100 char minimum, arg!)  

I'm running Windows Vista SP2 by the way.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Is yours 64bit?

Have you tried running it in any compatibility modes? I'll screw around with that and see if that helps. Did nothing for me.

Edited by Puddlejumper

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Is yours 64bit?

Have you tried running it in any compatibility modes? I'll screw around with that and see if that helps. Did nothing for me.

No it's a 32-bit operating system.  Should I try updating .NET framework or any other software?  I did a Windows update last night.

While I must admit, the AI is still terrible, it might be your source code. I may have had to fix mine once, though I can't recall doing so.

Anyways, here's a copy of mine. If you can update .NET, that may fix the problem as well. Not sure if the source is the issue, as I am not experiencing it.

I went ahead and downloaded the old version, 1.40 and the mini games work fine. That versions uses .net 3.5 framework so something isn't working right with the new version and .net 4. I don't think it is my .net 4 installation because I just manually installed all updates for it after uninstalling it. The screensaver also works correctly under the older 1.40 version.