Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MLP Forums' own top 100 movies of all time! (over)

Jokuc

I've watched a lot of these movies.

That Darkrai movie however, that was probably the only movie I've ever cried to. No, I didn't cry watching Gladiator or Titanic, they were great movies no doubt, but they weren't really my cup of tea.

pulp fiction 15 votes

shrek 1 42 votes

Well 15 people have seen Pulp Fiction here. And I'm pretty sure 15 is enough to survive untill round two when the "Favourite votings" begin.

I couldn't find my favorite movie ARMAGEDDON... D:

Very sad not to se Laputa: Castle In The Sky on the list. 'Twas my favorite movie.

I could not keep the nomination forever, you know.

I got some...

Blade Runner (1982) *sees it on the checklist* Nevermind...very pleased to see alot of classics and quality films on here though.

The Secret of Nimh (1982)

...western animation (that isn't Disney) at its finest~

more when I remember more.

EDIT:

I got a biggie, some Hitchcock films which i'm surprised aren't on here:

The Birds, Rear Window, North by Northwest, Vertigo

Edited by SailorCardKnight

So, we put down movies that we like that aren't on that list right?

^^^ The Secret of Nimh was awesome. I would just about prefer any early Don Bluth movie on there.

All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)

An American Tail (1986)

Land Before Time (1988)

Other movies I think belong there

The Chipmunk Adventure(1987)

Balto(1995)

Beauty and the Beast(1991)

The Little Mermaid(1989)

True Grit(2010)

I'll come back with more.

Edited by RainbowDashFan
  • Brohoof 1

I got some...

Blade Runner (1982)

The Secret of Nimh (1982)

more when I remember more.

The Birds, Rear Window, North by Northwest, Vertigo

So, we put down movies that we like that aren't on that list right?

^^^ The Secret of Nimh was awesome. I would just about prefer any early Don Bluth movie on there.

All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)

An American Tail (1986)

Land Before Time (1988)

The Chipmunk Adventure(1987)

Balto(1995)

Beauty and the Beast(1991)

The Little Mermaid(1989)

True Grit(2010)

I'll come back with more.

I'm sorry but the nomination stage is already over. I ended for some days ago, The movies on the list are the ones that was nominated. I needed about 300 movies and now I do got enough. Now, you're supposed to vote for which ones of these movies YOU HAVE SEEN. The 100 most seen movies here will be taken to the next phase where you ponies will be voting for YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES. Please read the first post.

Edited by Princess Pinkie Pie II

I'm sorry but the nomination stage is already over. I ended for some days ago, The movies on the list are the ones that was nominated. I needed about 300 movies and now I do got enough. Now, you're supposed to vote for which ones of these movies YOU HAVE SEEN. The 100 most seen movies here will be taken to the next phase where you ponies will be voting for YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES. Please read the first post.

Okay, I all ready did that part.Sorry, I must have missed that but I did vote for a bunch of them. And in that list of movies I realize I don't watch as many movies as I thought I did. :)

Sorry as well, I overlooked that part.

We have 77 voters right now, I think I'll move on to phase two when I have about 100.

Just if anypony wanted to know.

Edited by Jokuc

*Looks over the list, doesnt see Rocky Horror Picture Show*

Son, I am disappoint.

Never seen it. I should probably rent it one of these days.

We have 77 voters right now, I think I'll move on to phase two when I have about 100.

Just if anypony wanted to know.

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering if it would ever move on to round 2. :P

Ya see the OP?

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

The Godfather (1972)

I know, I know. But nopony nominated The Godfather and I forgot it. I can't put it on the list since then I have to put all other movies you ponies want too. And then everypony should have to vote again. But I don't know somepony please tell me what I should do. Maybe I should just boost it to the next round.. I mean.. there can't be many in here who have NOT seen that movie..