Vinyl Glasses

Harmonic Revelations

Let's say I started to produce custom goggles like the ones that Vinyl Scratch wears, would any of you buy them, and how much would you pay for them?

​All dependent on the materials you use, the time used to create them, and the varieties you are willing to produce. Like some with special patterns, shapes, and sizes. Also if you plan on shipping, I'd say maybe 15$ if it's within reasonable quality. 

If you shipped to the UK I would consider it, as long as they're sunglasses, or at least can be used as sunglasses. 

Price wise I think £15-£20 would be reasonable, that's probably like 20$-30$ or something. But as it's been said, a picture and used products/quality would be nice. 

Edited by Creeping Dusk

It would depend on the quality and price. I'm NOT paying over $50 for a pair of glasses I'd hardly wear in the first place. Make 'em more for show than use I suppose.

I was thinking that price wise I'd go somewhere between 15-20 dollars (Or other currency equivalent) for them. If you wanted a custom design I'd ask like ten more dollars. Does that sound fair?

I was thinking that price wise I'd go somewhere between 15-20 dollars (Or other currency equivalent) for them. If you wanted a custom design I'd ask like ten more dollars. Does that sound fair?

Oh yeah, that's actually what I'd recommend really. I just wouldn't want some crazy price like I've seen those custom plushes go for. 0_0 Didn't a Rainbow Dash go for over a grand?