Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Glass soda pony fan club

Gone Airbourne

post-6246-0-80023700-1409485547.jpg

Okay so there are so many other character fan clubs I decided for the heck of it to make a fan thingy to glass soda ponies :3 There needs to be more of this around I think.

Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink that is for sure ;)

• Brohoof 10

coke_pony_id_by_cokepony-d6am6d9.png

Soda ponies are best ponies DEAL WITH IT!!!

Im going to get better at drawing so I can draw some... and make pony versions of like all the sodas xD.  It needs to happen there is not much of it online. 

Lol

• Brohoof 1

I have so many questions

What happens when you drink them? Is it the same as eating them?

Is the soda like their blood? If you drink the soda, is it like drinking their blood?

Where do you drink the soda from? Their mouth, hopefully.

If a soda pony drinks soda, is it cannibalism?

What happens when the soda in a soda pony loses its fizz?

If you shake the soda pony, will the soda start frothing out of their mouths? 

Are the soda ponies mass produced in a factory somewhere?

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 7

I have so many questions

What happens when you drink them? Is it the same as eating them?

Is the soda like their blood? If you drink the soda, is it like drinking their blood?

Where do you drink the soda from? Their mouth, hopefully.

If a soda pony drinks soda, is it cannibalism?

What happens when the soda in a soda pony loses its fizz?

If you shake the soda pony, will the soda start frothing out of their mouths? 

Are the soda ponies mass produced in a factory somewhere?

I'm glad you asked these questions xD 

Well for most of them I read from fan fics :P

What happens when you drink them? Is it the same as eating them?- I would't say eating them lol probably just drinking one fanfic described it as a curse put upon sodas that turned into ponies somehow  :lol:

Is the soda like their blood? If you drink the soda, is it like drinking their blood?- I wouldn't think so if the curse thing is what you wanted to believe but if you wanted to think its their blood I guess you could  :wau: but I would rather just think it as pure soda within them.

Where do you drink the soda from? Their mouth, hopefully.- Yes from their mouth

If a soda pony drinks soda, is it cannibalism? I don't think so no but if another soda pony I guess broke another soda pony and drank its remains that could be like cannibalism  :wau: ... But if a soda pony just drinks a coke from glass no it probably is going to refill itself. 

What happens when the soda in a soda pony loses its fizz?- Uhh....  :blink:  maybe it gets sick or something and has to use the bathroom to drain the non fizzed soda out  :blink:  you decided I guess...

If you shake the soda pony, will the soda start frothing out of their mouths? - Yes it would and they probably would burp a lot  :derp:

Are the soda ponies mass produced in a factory somewhere?-  :mustache:  They could be but it could also be the curse on vending machines that turned sodas into ponies somehow o.o?? They also prefer to live in colder temperatures and  their own soda gradually refills itself over time. Their body is made of glass but it is a bit sturdier than glass. If their body gets a crack it automatically heals over time  :muffins:

I guess you could ask a whole ton of questions xD but those were some good ones.

Am I doing it right? I think I am.

34dh1rq.jpg

That is sooo coool :D I want to see this colored ^-^ awesome job on that ! 

I feel the need to make AT LEAST a hundred Glass Soda Ponies,...

funny thing is you probably think I'm joking

I completely agree with you there. 

They need an episode in the show of them xD

@Gone Airbourne, your topic was moved to the Fan Club section. Just letting you know so you wouldn't think your topic was deleted.

Enjoy!

Alrighty then thanks I appreciate it :3 *hands over a soda*

• Brohoof 5

I MUST KNOW IF THERE IS A PEPSI PONY

Pepsi :wub: The drink of champions.

xD I think I did see a drawing of a Pepsi soda pony like I said there is not many drawings of them. I wish to see more though... must get better at drawing x_X

• Brohoof 3

xD I think I did see a drawing of a Pepsi soda pony like I said there is not many drawings of them. I wish to see more though... must get better at drawing x_X

Here's one, but it looks like it got all drank up :(

post-20419-0-50679700-1409507979_thumb.png

Probably because Pepsi is best soda :wub: 

• Brohoof 5

Im going to get better at drawing so I can draw some... and make pony versions of like all the sodas xD.  It needs to happen there is not much of it online. 

Lol

Yeah it is possible when I got free time myself I will be drawing some soda ponies myself. :3

• Brohoof 2