Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Rpg

Finesthour

Looks good, but if it's for computer I think they should remove the XYBA buttons.

Edit: Just download it. It allows the use of gamepads, that explains the XYBA buttons.

Edited by Tom

Finished game should take 2-3 hours, but now it will eat up about 15-an hour (If you fight the boss.)

It was like 15 mins... then the boss...

Lyra: Wanna fight a hard boss?

Me: Sure! WTFFF!

Damn you, Atma Weapon and your misspelled name. (It's ULTIMA WEAPON) Anyway, I totally played this. Tried beating that boss once, got murdered. I must say I admire the system. Healing gets you points to cast strong skills? Genius. I've never seen that before, and I love that I'm actually encouraged to use supporting skills when they're not really as useful in most games.

I love RPGs like this! It's obviously inspired by FF... and I can't wait for the full game. I just wish it was a full-length game for the DS or something. That would be brilliant. Ah well. It's still awesome. I love the music. The equipment system reminds me of Materia from FFVII... which is kind of cool, actually. My computer doesn't seem to like it so much at times since it randomly bugs out, but it mostly plays well.

EDIT: Tried again. Got murdered. I hate timers. But I have to admit that was the most adrenaline-filled battle I've had in a while... reminds me of why I play video games. Whew. My hand needs a rest.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 2

*Looks at list of Game Ideas*

*Sees "Pony Turn Based RPG"*

*Looks at game*

*Crumbles up list and throws it away!*

Well I'm probably not the first with this idea tho! :P

I'll make sure to check it out when I have more free time!

Well I'm probably not the first with this idea tho! :P

Very true, a lot of people seem to desire developing a RPG for some reason. I really would like to know why a RPG specifically. :huh:

Myself, I'm making a RPG engine for a computing project at school. Once I have a working version I'll post it here.

And I still haven't had a good chance to try this out, it runs at 1 FPS on my netbook. :angry:

Edited by Tom

I figure some of the more adventurous fan fics would work well as RPGs!

That gives me a good idea... but I haven't read any fanfics that would make RPGs myself.

That gives me a good idea... but I haven't read any fanfics that would make RPGs myself.

I don't tend to read many fanfics myself so I wouldn't know about any specific fan fics.

I thought of an interesting RPG idea where I'd basically take the Plot of Episode 1 and 2 but stretch it out to where Twilight Sparkle has to go on an epic quest to 6 different locations where she runs into each of the Mane 6, fight a boss, and get the Elements of Harmony!

Kinda like a Paper Mario or Earthbound style plot! Adventure to a world or zone, get a new Party member, defeat boss, get one of X number of plot device item! :P