Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Renamed) My MLP: FiM Reaction Thread

Hayden

I just finished watching the second episode, still loving it. I may make a reaction thread for every episode. So, I loved how they all have the six elements inside them. It reminded me of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the triforce of bravery is inside Link, the triforce of wisdom is inside Zelda, and the last triforce is the triforce of Power and is inside Ganondorf, so it was a nice smile. I got a new signature, give me feedback. Back to MLP, I liked the episode, but the Princess is giving away a house. Also, can someone forge me a Cutey Mark to put on my Pony. Also, I love the concept of it, and the name cutey mark, is just so awesome, thanks for reading! Edited by Hayden

I just finished watching the second episode, still loving it. I may make a reaction thread for every episode. So, I loved how they all have the six elements inside them. It reminded me of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the triforce of bravery is inside Link, the triforce of (DON'T REMEMBER I WILL EDIT IT LATER) is inside Zelda, and the last triforce is the triforce of Power and is inside Ganondorf, so it was a nice smile. I got a new signature, give me feedback. Back to MLP, I liked the episode, but the Princess is giving away a house. Also, can someone forge me a Cutey Mark to put on my Pony. Also, I love the concept of it, and the name cutey mark, is just so awesome, thanks for reading!

Did you mean episode 2, season 1?

Anyway, I'm glad you like the show! And it gets even better from that point!

You might wanna consider posting all of your episode reactions in this thread instead of making a new thread for every episode though. To, you know, not overflood the forum too much with threads (there are 40 episodes as of now, so that'd make quite a few threads :P )

~Brohoof~

Yeah thanks I couldent remember.

Okay, so I skipped a bunch of episodes, but I finished episode 6. And I am getting into it. I am liking it. But I hope it gets even better.