Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 Superbowl, who do you think will win?

Nolanrob

2013 Superbowl  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Baltimore Ravens

As most of you who watch football know the 49's are gong to the Superbowl this. I am curious to see who do you think will win? I don't follow the sport very much but I might just have to watch this years game...

PIGGERS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!

Free cookies to anyone who gets the reference!

Hmm, it's a tough decision. Since I'm a very casual football fan (only really caring about the Bills' sucky quarterbacks and awesome halfbacks), I tend to base my choice of of emotion or personal connection. However, I have family both in California off SanFran (Palo Alto) and in Baltimore. But, I think that California really deserves to have an awesome year. Go 49ers!

Also, I heard something about Harbaugh. Or was it Limbaugh?

Edited by ping111
  • Brohoof 1

Are you kidding me? The 49er's don't stand a chance to the Ravens!

Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, and everyone else have the capacity to obliterate whatever the 49er's can throw at them.

Edited by Twiliscael

Are you kidding me? The 49er's don't stand a chance to the Ravens! Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, David Reed, Haloti Ngata, and everyone else have the capacity to obliterate whatever the 49er's can throw at them.

I'm guessing you mean Ed Reed and not David Reed... unless a little known special teamer is going to make the play of the game.

I've been a die hard Ravens fan for 10 years now, and I own an Ed Reed jersey I received as a gift in 2005. Of course I'm biased, but I could see it playing out either way. In the end I think Flacco's experience will win the game, and Kaepernick's inexperience will show up on the world's biggest stage.

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing you mean Ed Reed and not David Reed... unless a little known special teamer is going to make the play of the game..

Fuck, my bad. Did I really just say David Reed. *facedesks*

I'm not that big of a Ravens fan, but I'd rather see the Ravens beat the 49er's. Plus, they have my respect for beating the Giants.

I couldn't possibly care less.

I guess my mom's a big 49ers fan, so I suppose I'm rooting for them... But yeah, I'm definitely not going to watch the Superbowl. Big stupid waste of time, IMO.

neither of these two teams are my favs but I really hope Ravens win just because I want them to break that thing about 49ers of every superbowl they enter, every superbowl they win... so yeah I dont really follow football, but I shall watch it just because I'll probably go to a friend's house... 

Well, I'm a colts fan, so I don't really care about either teams. I guess I'm rooting for the Ravens, so I hope they win.

I actually just recently learned how football is played, so this game should be more fun to watch than last year.

I gotta say Ravens. They've been my team before they even were the Ravens, I went ahead and followed the Browns when they left this great state. Can't say I really watch sports but I cheer em on to irk my dad, who likes the new Browns even though they have got to be close to getting some kind of trophy for worst team so many years in a row...

• Brohoof 1

I think the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl and Tom Brady will match his childhood idol Joe Montana by hoisting his fourth Lombardi trophy!  :)

What, you mean the Patriots aren't in the big game this year?  :(  The Ravens beat them, with a good but not elite quarterback?  I'm still in a state of disbelief. 

I'll put it this way.  If the Ravens were good enough to defeat the Patriots convincingly, the 49ers are in big trouble.  Baltimore all the way.  Even though I despised them for knocking the Pats out.

I'm more of a fan of the Ravens than the 49ers, and on top of that the Ravens are in the same conference as my home team, so it's a double whammy of conference loyalty and personal preference.

The Ravens.  Definitely the Ravens.  This is Ray Lewis' last game, so expect big things from him.  Tack on Joe Flacco's passing attack, and a great run game, and the best defense in the league, and you have one hell of a team.  

While I love what Jim Harbough's done with the 49ers, his brother's done a little bit more for the Ravens.  

I honestly have no idea, I don't really follow football.

I'm gonna root for the 49ers though, cause I'm from California. 

A couple of my friends who are football fans said they think the 49ers are gonna win.

Ravens all the way! My dad says the Forty-Niners are a good team, but I am going for Baltimore. 

At my college, the signature color is purple, so just about everyone's gonna be wearing purple for the superbowl

Baltimore Ravens FTW!!!