Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me get blind bag ponies

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Not sure if this is where this goes. Sorry if it isn't.

So here's my delima, I want to get blind bag ponies but there is no stores in my area that sells them.

I know I can find them online, but I'm NOT willing to pay the outrageous prices people put on them on ebay. Also the current bags they have on the shelves isn't the ones I want (Glitter and metallic) Does anybody have some extra blind bag ponies (specifically: the mane six, Lyra, and maybe the princesses)

I'm willing to pay the store price and the cost of shipping. The transaction of course would take place on another site.

Don't they charge a lot for shipping and handling? I really don't have a lot of money to spend on that. I guess I'll just check it out.

Maybe a good way to go would be buying them from a fellow user willing to part with them if you don't have a lot of money to spend. It would probably cost exponentially less than buying them retail.

Maybe a good way to go would be buying them from a fellow user willing to part with them if you don't have a lot of money to spend. It would probably cost exponentially less than buying them retail.

Exactly! That is why I have started this thread. In the hopes that someone would have some extra figures that they don't need anymore.

I would recommend the My Little Pony Trading Post website. They pretty fairly price their stuff and I know at least one or two users are selling blind bags.

of course there's always toywiz , sometimes they have decent prices and sometimes not.

I would recommend the My Little Pony Trading Post website. They pretty fairly price their stuff and I know at least one or two users are selling blind bags.

of course there's always toywiz , sometimes they have decent prices and sometimes not.

What is the pony trading website's url address? Is it like ebay? Also do you have the names of the sellers you mentioned above?

What is the pony trading website's url address? Is it like ebay? Also do you have the names of the sellers you mentioned above?

http://www.mlptp.net/  . It's not like ebay. It's basically a MLP fan site that's got forums in particular for selling/trading/buying ponies. In the trading forum I've bought from Bronley's thread. He's a pretty nice guy and his stuff is fair priced. ^_^ . But I've done a couple trades and such with people and haven't had any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

If you i've in the US, have you tried Wal-greens? I've managed to find Wave1 blind bags there, but they where $2.99 instead of $1.99, which is Wal-mart and Target's price around here.

If you need help I can try and hook you up (hopfully my local Wal-greens still has them).

If you i've in the US, have you tried Wal-greens? I've managed to find Wave1 blind bags there, but they where $2.99 instead of $1.99, which is Wal-mart and Target's price around here.

If you need help I can try and hook you up (hopfully my local Wal-greens still has them).

i've been able to get a hold of some thanks to another member on the forums. I want Fluttershy and possibly Lyra and Bon Bon. Do you have those?

i've been able to get a hold of some thanks to another member on the forums. I want Fluttershy and possibly Lyra and Bon Bon. Do you have those?

Sorry, I haven't seen any Wave 3 ponies around here in months, Wave 5 has yet to appear here, same with the wave with Bon Bon (Wave 7 was it?). Fluttershy I can check next time I hit up Walgreens. As for right now, I have none to spare, heck, I don't even have Bon Bon yet myself.

Sorry, I haven't seen any Wave 3 ponies around here in months, Wave 5 has yet to appear here, same with the wave with Bon Bon (Wave 7 was it?). Fluttershy I can check next time I hit up Walgreens. As for right now, I have none to spare, heck, I don't even have Bon Bon yet myself.

Well then what good are you?! Kidding. But yes it would be nice of you to check if you could. I'm not desperate, but would like to get them soon than later. Thanks for offering to help. /)

ive seen these bags around but i dont buy them cause im not figurine collector type person ill ses if they are wave 7 ill buy like 5 if i get bon bon ill just send u the whole lot but if u get one before then or i dont get bon bon i guess ill just sell them as a pack of 5 figurines

• 1 month later...