Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

Oh, I know it's just for laughs. I was pointing out that Twilight fans don't seem to have the same compulsion to make fun of Trixie and pick mock fights with her fans.

I have not seen a single case of Twilight fans poking at Trixie fans and messing with them without provocation, but I've seen comments, posts and threads (like this one) on several MLP sites where Trixie fans are picking on Twilight.

Playful fights aren't really hate; they're just for jest.

If you look around the forums, though, you'll find that Trixie receives more genuine hate than any other pony.  I can remember a month in the fall when it seemed like every few days there was a "Is Trixie a bad pony?" thread; debate in that was serious.  A surprising number of people dislike her as a pony  They don't simply find her voice annoying or find her humor bland; they hate her.

Do we Trixie fans get too riled up about it?  Well, yes.  But since we tend to be fairly emotionally attached to her, the hate truly does upset us.  In fact, all that hate is probably the reason why we're so attached to her in the first place...  

PS: I can remember a few times when I mentioned I liked Trixie to Bronies in real life and received a negative, uncomfortable reaction as if I had said that I write clopfiction.  Funny in retrospect but problematic at the time.

• Brohoof 1

I, for one approve of our new Trixie overlords. Even if, Celestia might not approve it. I think that a new name for Twilight as Toilet Sparkle was a very funny idea.

SyJlq.png

• Brohoof 2

I, for one approve of our new Trixie overlords. Even if, Celestia might not approve it. I think that a new name for Twilight as Toilet Sparkle was a very funny idea.

img-1417041-1-SyJlq.png

I'll recognize  her as Princess if she changes her name to Toilet.  I'll even accept a French pronunciation (Twa-lay).

• Brohoof 2

Worship Trixie, and worship her plot, Trixie damnit.

img-1418020-1-2e6d3911616d58fa2a4fc3a4c3

Another day, another one converted to the righteous cause.

After I saw Firebolt's brohoof on this fairly new post, I was also going to make a remark about Firebolt checking the forums every 10 minutes to see if there are new posts in Trixieism, but then it hit me that I do the same...

I know somepony who would definetly would want to join. *cough* Windwaker and Babs *cough *cough*

Anyway, I don't really care for Trixieism. Trixie is a good character, but I wouldn't worship her.

But, still, my friend would LOVE this. *cough* Windwaker and Babs *cough *cough*

I know somepony who would definetly would want to join. *cough* Windwaker and Babs *cough *cough*

Anyway, I don't really care for Trixieism. Trixie is a good character, but I wouldn't worship her.

But, still, my friend would LOVE this. *cough* Windwaker and Babs *cough *cough*

Is that true, @?

If so, welcome to the Trixie side.  We have Trixies.

So, a religion based off my pony waifu?

I will join. How do I join?

Go out, steal all the wheels in your neighborhood, then burn them in a sacred fire fueled primarily by pinecones.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uh, no. How do I REALLY join?

You've already joined, just by saying you wanted to join.

Also, in the event of neighsaying, the following copypasta may be useful.

BLASPHEMY!!!

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE hath declared ye post BLASPHEMOUS!!!. It shall be deleted and its author forced to consume pinecones. Further wheel supporting will result in banishment to the moon, thus speakith Trixie and her Trixieists.

Edited by Frozen Lasagna Thief
  • Brohoof 1

Uh, no. How do I REALLY join?

Your Princess will decide if you may join. She says yes to everyone, though. So you're in.

Your Princess will decide if you may join. She says yes to everyone, though. So you're in.

Might this Princess be Princess Boltia?

(edited)

Trixie: Ha! Such petty fools make a religion based around ME? I am happy about that. But users are saying THEY are The Great and Powerful (Or apologetic.) Trixie? That is a crime against ponymanity!

Honey, calm down. This IS what you wanted, right?

Trixie: Yes, I guess so. BUT STILL!

Edited by Windwaker

(edited)

Trixie: Ha! Such petty fools make a religion based around ME? I am happy about that. But users are saying THEY are The Great and Powerful (Or apologetic.) Trixie? That is a crime against ponymanity!

Said the guy declaring himself to be The Great and Powerful Trixie.

BLASPHEMY!!!

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE hath declared ye post BLASPHEMOUS!!!. It shall be deleted and its author forced to consume pinecones. Further wheel supporting will result in banishment to the moon, thus speakith Trixie and her Trixieists.

Edited by Frozen Lasagna Thief
  • Brohoof 1

Might this Princess be Princess Boltia?

Maybe.

Stop being identity theif.

• Brohoof 1

Trixie: I AM NOT AN IDENTITY THEIF! I am The Great and Powerful Trixie! If anypony is going to be Trixie, it should be the original! *zaps beam at Frozen Lasagna Thief*

Trixie: I AM NOT AN IDENTITY THEIF! I am The Great and Powerful Trixie! If anypony is going to be Trixie, it should be the original! *zaps beam at Frozen Lasagna Thief*

Bro, do you even know that Trixie does not speak in first person around fans? Pathetic.

Trixie: I AM NOT AN IDENTITY THEIF! I am The Great and Powerful Trixie! If anypony is going to be Trixie, it should be the original! *zaps beam at Frozen Lasagna Thief*

I am immortal.

Except when zapped by the original.

• Brohoof 2

Bro, do you even know that Trixie does not speak in first person around fans? Pathetic.

Trixie: PATHETIC? I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE GREATEST UNICORN IN ALL OF PONYVILLE! *zaps Princess Boltia to the Trixie Zone* That should teach him/her respect to me.

Trixie: PATHETIC? I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE GREATEST UNICORN IN ALL OF PONYVILLE! *zaps Princess Boltia to the Trixie Zone* That should teach him/her respect to me.

I am disappoint.

It was said that you would destroy the clones not join them!

Bring balance to the Trixie, not leave it in darkness!

(edited)

Trixie: PATHETIC? I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE GREATEST UNICORN IN ALL OF PONYVILLE! *zaps Princess Boltia to the Trixie Zone* That should teach him/her respect to me.

I'm the Goddess of Fire/Lightning. DO YOU NOT SEE BOLT IN MY NAME?!

deal-with-it.gif?1306502516

EDIT: I read that wrong, but gif still applies. Because screw you. smile.png

Edited by Princess Boltia
  • Brohoof 1

I'm the Goddess of Fire/Lightning. DO YOU NOT SEE BOLT IN MY NAME?!

deal-with-it.gif?1306502516

EDIT: I read that wrong, but gif still applies. Because screw you. smile.png

Ssssshhhhhh...

He will learn just as I did.