Ask Luna

Lunatic

*blushes slightly*

ohh well, you know. we wanted to get a bit more stamina for when we go skiing to avoid getting sore. 

attachicon.gifLuna_blush.jpg

Hehe if you think that will get you sore, try training on planets with gravities much more intense than Equestria's :P

Well  I'm going to box your christmas pre-I mean go eat Pizza later  :ph34r:

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

Hehe if you think that will get you sore, try training on planets with gravities much more intense than Equestria's :P

Well  I'm going to box your christmas pre-I mean go eat Pizza later  :ph34r:

hm?... 

post-1283-0-24231000-1356085461_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

Do you think that Celestia could have handled the situation a little better back when she banished you into the moon? Instead of just using the Elements of Harmony on you, she could have given you a certain day or week of the year where it is always night, so that everypony can see just how beautiful it is.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death. If I must live as I did before then... -Lelouch, Code Geass - My NEW DeviantART: http://SilverStarApple.deviantart.com/Want to make money for being an AWESOME PONY? https://www.tsu.co/Epsilon725

My fanfic, starring Silver Star Apple: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/224996/the-shining-silver-star-of-the-apple-family

(Phew almost spiled Princess Luna's christmas present.)

Hehe also I have been developing some new techniques lately :)

ohh really now? what kind of techniques?

hello princess, how are you today?

greetings, we just got back from skiing and a good night rest in our own bed. 

after the beds we recieved in our hotel we had to admit that we grew quite used to the royal norms of our sleeping quarters.

also, some time away from Celly did us some good. we know we shouldn't say it like that but she can be quite stubborn sometimes and it makes us crazy sometimes. 

luna...do you fear microwaves?

img-1029404-1-Luna_Microwave_3107.png

well how would you feel if you saw a metal box heat up your food in just a matter of seconds for the first time? 

we were not used to the modern devices of equestria when we just returned. 

we have faced our fear of microwaves though and are now completely comfortable with them. 

img-1031064-1-SillyLuna.png

Who's a silly pony? You're a silly pony? Who is? You is! Princess Luna!

silly? we are trying our very best in this whole skiing thing. 

perhaps we are not as experienced as most ponies but at least we are trying. 

Hi where are the burger?

Ps. Merchant, you are my greatest ally.

uhm... where are the burger?

dont you mean where is the burger?

and we have no idea where your burger is. perhaps you ate it? 

Do you think that Celestia could have handled the situation a little better back when she banished you into the moon? Instead of just using the Elements of Harmony on you, she could have given you a certain day or week of the year where it is always night, so that everypony can see just how beautiful it is.

we would not have been satisfied with just one day in the week. how would you feel if you were allowed outside your room for one day of the week wile your sister was allowed outside every day. it was a really frustrating time for me back then and we were not reasonable. we accept the consequences of our actions. even though our sister will never forgive herself for what she has done we have forgiven her. 

post-1283-0-04157700-1356852458_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

Well I will say one: I call it the E.M.Punch. First this can only be used once. Let's say I have a mechanical opponent with a CPU and such.Electromagnetic pulses disable all electronic devices.Recently, during one of my space travels I was attacked by this killer robot. We landed on a planet as I defended myself, I somehow managed to absorb some electromagnetic energy into my hoof. I decided to punch the robot in the chest...a blue wave covered its body for a second, then it just shut down completely.

Also I'm just teasing you. Excuse me for a moment I have to see something.*Turns around, revealing a christmas present on his back  that has Princess Luna's name on it.*

rr5p9f.jpg

When you were banished to the moon, were you ON, the moon, standing on it? Or were you INSIDE the moon, trapped inside the rock? Or did you BECOME the moon, your soul/spirit getting trapped into the moon?

• Brohoof 1

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death. If I must live as I did before then... -Lelouch, Code Geass - My NEW DeviantART: http://SilverStarApple.deviantart.com/Want to make money for being an AWESOME PONY? https://www.tsu.co/Epsilon725

My fanfic, starring Silver Star Apple: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/224996/the-shining-silver-star-of-the-apple-family

greetings, we just got back from skiing and a good night rest in our own bed. 

after the beds we recieved in our hotel we had to admit that we grew quite used to the royal norms of our sleeping quarters.

also, some time away from Celly did us some good. we know we shouldn't say it like that but she can be quite stubborn sometimes and it makes us crazy sometimes. 

well how would you feel if you saw a metal box heat up your food in just a matter of seconds for the first time? 

we were not used to the modern devices of equestria when we just returned. 

we have faced our fear of microwaves though and are now completely comfortable with them. 

uhm... where are the burger?

dont you mean where is the burger?

and we have no idea where your burger is. perhaps you ate it? 

we would not have been satisfied with just one day in the week. how would you feel if you were allowed outside your room for one day of the week wile your sister was allowed outside every day. it was a really frustrating time for me back then and we were not reasonable. we accept the consequences of our actions. even though our sister will never forgive herself for what she has done we have forgiven her. 

attachicon.gifluna_celestia_letter.jpg

uhh...okay i can understand that. btw looks like you got a rival in gaming.

salty_princess_luna__2_by_seiryuga-d5dz5

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

Well I will say one: I call it the E.M.Punch. First this can only be used once. Let's say I have a mechanical opponent with a CPU and such.Electromagnetic pulses disable all electronic devices.Recently, during one of my space travels I was attacked by this killer robot. We landed on a planet as I defended myself, I somehow managed to absorb some electromagnetic energy into my hoof. I decided to punch the robot in the chest...a blue wave covered its body for a second, then it just shut down completely.

Also I'm just teasing you. Excuse me for a moment I have to see something.*Turns around, revealing a christmas present on his back  that has Princess Luna's name on it.*

a present? for us? 

post-1283-0-33222800-1356945623_thumb.png

When you were banished to the moon, were you really banished there? I mean, wasn't it hard to breath?

its a fairly easy spell to keep yourself breathing in places without air. also, the fact that it is impossible for us to die helped a lot when we got to tired from casting it. 

When you were banished to the moon, were you ON, the moon, standing on it? Or were you INSIDE the moon, trapped inside the rock? Or did you BECOME the moon, your soul/spirit getting trapped into the moon?

we where on the moon. always there watching down on equestria. 

post-1283-0-08628600-1356945873_thumb.jpg

uhh...okay i can understand that. btw looks like you got a rival in gaming.

img-1038635-2-salty_princess_luna__2_by_

as we already said before.. we are not that good in fighting games.

post-1283-0-45446300-1356946840_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

a present? for us? 

img-1040603-1-attachicon.gifluna_yes.png

Yes, for you. What are you waiting for? Open it up! :)

*She opens u and the following gifts are:*

A crystaline alien hoofbrace she has never seen before.

A mug that teacup that says "Best Moonraiser"

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

a present? for us? 

attachicon.gifluna_yes.png

its a fairly easy spell to keep yourself breathing in places without air. also, the fact that it is impossible for us to die helped a lot when we got to tired from casting it. 

we where on the moon. always there watching down on equestria. 

attachicon.gifluna_moonpony.jpg

as we already said before.. we are not that good in fighting games.

attachicon.gifluna_boarderlands.png

but you were playing like a pro in black clops.... against me...

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

How would you compare you and your sister to Zekrom and Reshiram, the dragons of Unova? Also would Twilight act as the Kyurem of the group or would that be Cadence?

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Yes, for you. What are you waiting for? Open it up! :)

*She opens u and the following gifts are:*

A crystaline alien hoofbrace she has never seen before.

A mug that teacup that says "Best Moonraiser"

ohh my, its beautiful. 

thank you so much. 

*gives you a little kiss on the cheek* 

post-1283-0-06766700-1357560311_thumb.jpg

but you were playing like a pro in black clops.... against me...

black clops is a shooter game, not a fighter game. 

we are quite skilled when it comes to shooters.

How would you compare you and your sister to Zekrom and Reshiram, the dragons of Unova? Also would Twilight act as the Kyurem of the group or would that be Cadence?

we are afraid that those dragons are not known to us. and the name kyurem also is not familiar to us. is that also a dragon?

the dragon lands of equestria does not like to communicate much with us ponies. 

Luna, what is your favorite game (any console)?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

we very much enjoy league of legends. one of our favorite champion is Diana, she appreciates the night just as much as we do. 

our sister likes Leona better. 

(truth be told, i play more taric and leona. i play support in my team.) 

I realized that most of episode you don't appear.

Why?

because we live during the night. our sister is awake during the day.

we can stay awake for three days in a row without getting tired but having a rest every day is still more comfortable. 

Luna, kiss me

that is cute, but we do not just kiss anyone that asks us. 

post-1283-0-91987600-1357560884_thumb.png

Hey Princess, it's my birthday, when's yours? Also, hugs?

congratulations! *gives you a big tight hug* 

we hope you have a great birthday. 

our birthday is at the 23 of may. 

Inspired by myself.