Ask Luna

Lunatic

Due to the fact that you have been on the moon for quit a while when you first came back was it hard adapting to not only the gravitiy changes but also to being put back into society.  As well as how do you feel now that you and your sis are together again ruling over Canterlot?  Also one more thing seeing as how every princess has their own kingdom would you want one of your own?

it sure is! we are sure we are going to buy it, not at the first month though. we want it to update a few times and see what microsoft is doing. 

nightmare moon and us are the same, we are unsure of this bunny though. 

and we have not. we have heard about nightmare night though. what is this lunar moon celebration you're talking about?

magic 

songs are one of the best ways of expressing your feelings happy or sad both type of songs can explain how you feel. 

also, it brings ponies in a certain mood. research has actually found out that by singing a bit every day the crime rate goes down.

(this is been an actual study, singing makes you happy:) )

unlike twilight we were born like this.

attachicon.gifWoona.png

celebrating the moon and goodluck don`t use magic on the bunny it`ll turn it back into nightmare moon

I know how to defeat discord and its with boredom!!!!!!

(edited)

your sister loves bananas what is your favorite fruit, mine is orange

our favorite fruit is blue berry. we are simply crazy for them. 

Luna how is your friendship with twilight and the other ponies going?

it goes quite well! we have been having our sessions with her. our friendship has indeed grown as it has with the other elements of harmony. 

post-1283-0-40533900-1374412943_thumb.png

Saw Pacific Rim yesterday. So awesome!!!

post-1283-0-48330600-1374413270_thumb.jpg

Due to the fact that you have been on the moon for quit a while when you first came back was it hard adapting to not only the gravitiy changes but also to being put back into society.  As well as how do you feel now that you and your sis are together again ruling over Canterlot?  Also one more thing seeing as how every princess has their own kingdom would you want one of your own?

it feels really good to be back on the throne and watching over our subjects, our sister and me have been trough some training together to adept to the current situation and society. all alicorns have that as a natural ability to easily adept to the situation. as for ourselves, the thousand years of course made a huge difference, it still took quite a while. but we thinks we are now mostly up to date with the current society, this threat helped us a lot with that.

as for our own kingdom, no thank you. we are glad with what we have. ontop of that we like having our sister close in chase that something goes wrong and we think that our sister thinks the same of us. 

What is your job in Equestria currently? I mean, I know you move the moon but is there anything else you do? Like being a judge in a trial? Also, do you know anything about how Phoenix Wright is doing?

our job? it is being a princess of course. what i do is being a symbol of the night and equestria, beside of that we also communicate with outside lands for trading. we are not a judge but we do have a saying over the current law in equestria and the same goes for our sister. as for phoenix wright? we dont know how he is doing currently. 

celebrating the moon and goodluck don`t use magic on the bunny it`ll turn it back into nightmare moon

I know how to defeat discord and its with boredom!!!!!!

discord doesnt need to be defeated. he has been behaving much better lately. 

Luna,

Have you meet Mr and Mrs. Cake?

yes we have, it was all because this pink pony called pinkie, she asked me to help her with a present for misses cake's birthday party. she wanted to make a nice painting with the moon in it, now we always love to have our gift to the ponies panted and see them love it, but it sure was a... loud.. day. 

post-1283-0-89158200-1374420118_thumb.png

Edited by Lunatic
  • Brohoof 1

Luna,

I know that the main six controls the elements of harmony now, but, you and Celestia once did too, what was it like controlling the elements?

much safer. no matter how many times twilight has proven herself we still dont like the idea of us and our sister not risking our own lives but that of twilight and her friends. 

Hello Luna. Whatsup? Wanna go grab some ice cream? :)

that sounds nice! 

post-1283-0-43222200-1374436639_thumb.png

much safer. no matter how many times twilight has proven herself we still dont like the idea of us and our sister not risking our own lives but that of twilight and her friends. 

that sounds nice! 

attachicon.gifLuna_icecream.png

Alright*walks to get ice cream with you* Anything you want. :)

Alright*walks to get ice cream with you* Anything you want. :)

(if you actually want to rp, please add me on skype instead of doing it in here, this is a question tread.) 

(K sorry ;))

Whatsup Luna?

we are about to go on a holiday. we thought this was a good opportunety for Miss Twilight to see what it is to rule over equestria. of course we left another few ponies in charge with her to help her on this task. but in the meantime we and our sister are going to have a lot of fun in the sun!

post-1283-0-57943500-1374938966_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

we are about to go on a holiday. we thought this was a good opportunety for Miss Twilight to see what it is to rule over equestria. of course we left another few ponies in charge with her to help her on this task. but in the meantime we and our sister are going to have a lot of fun in the sun!

attachicon.gifluna_celestia_beach.jpg

Well have fun Luna! As for me...well, you know. ;)