Ask Luna

Lunatic

14 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Most certainly yes... as long as it is not aimlessmischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png Eliminating all the life is hardly a valorous, let alone a worthy one. To rule the void... what a delight *laughs* Mine dearest sibling, why hast thou nev'r tried to see further than the nasal plank of thy helmet?

Pompous words, even looking correct, are futile, henceforth they are used to hide the nefarious desires. Substituting the concepts are either. The Night is impossible without the Day, for ye all see no difference. It's hard to prove to those, who blindly prefer to see everything as black-and-white... or even black only *squints at Nightmare*

Oh yes? My desire is no different than yours. One fears it, the other does not.

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Know your place. Just because I speak forthrightly means nothing of my rage. Tread softly here, for the threat before you can be swift and deadly.

*boops Nightmare on the proudly cocked snoot lightly* Pot meet kettle... For the reasons explained below inclusively.

13 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I have said this before, and I shall declare again as it is the truth - they fear Luna more than any other. None take any pleasure in ruling over Equestria, for thus they despise it. They seek only to entice me, their greatest threat. I will be the last foe they ever face, this I promise with all my being.

Oh, comest on, mine rueful sister... I am not thee and thou ain't me. The mere fact that thou hast come into the light *makes a pause* from within me, similarly to the fact that thither shan't be any "thou" without me *makes another longer pause*... Doth mean not that we are one and united now. I offered thee co-existence, even co-operation, the use of which thou fail to see ev'r since... *shrugs* So... if 't be true thou answer the question directed to thee or from thy own point of view, dost NOT try to put words in MINE mouth or disguise Nightmare Moon as Princess Luna, for we are not the same. Otherwise consequences may arrive...

3 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Know my place? Okay, (1) Behind your screen, you're just like everyone here, and (2) I enjoy RP as much as the next colt, but come on, you ain't better than anypony.

*makes a tiny sign with her eyes only to the Night Watch guards to be alert, muttering* The world needeth more lerts anyway! looonaaaa_by_madhotaru-d9d3dtd.thumb.png.81fee63dea8204916baa664d16a25808.png

Just now, Mirage said:

With our dear Princess Luna around, I have yet to find what you call, 'spare time'. Between my meditations she giggles constantly, tormenting my spirit with misguided ideas and emotional trappings. While I love her so, she insists that I become something that I am not. She works very hard on this, you see. Hasn't thou even been with a woman? Take care when you ask to never be alone...

With me around thou art living (lookest above)... well, tryest to. As the meditation of void and hatred consisteth of... Guess? Void and hatred! So, a zilch of outward fun shan't be overly detrimental. But keepest intimidating mine subjects and I shall show thee another face of the Night. Royal Word!

As for the rest... I could leave thee be... alone... with a mirror tete-a-tete, but I'm not that cruel to observe, how thou becomest even more mental eventually. Be thankful that I am around, mine dearest sister, for thou hast purpose and aim henceforth... even if those I can't approve.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Alexshy

Great to see you have returned here, your highness. And as for what you said.. I couldn't agree more.. I totally understand what you mean. So, now that you have arrived, Princess. Tell me, do you enjoy reading? And if so, what? :twi:

Mine gratitude *dainty alicoirn nod*

Yes I enjoy both reading and writing. As for reading - I'm an omnivore for everything good (quite a portion of pitiful modern literature flieth by, like leaves in the wind, therefore). I enjoy detective novels, fantasy and sci-fi (good), classics and even technical literature (I need to cope with some human technology, I use). But Tia's laws make mine head ache, it's a calamity always, at which hour I need to back her up at the daily court *facehoofs*

20 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Oh yes? My desire is no different than yours. One fears it, the other does not.

*laugh silverly* Go on, lief! Tellest me about mine desires... That would be interesting even to write down *materializes a scroll and a quill* tsk-tsk.png.24e4adb6c5f5071ccc6d7c9cdff6b9ba.png

-- Edit --

((To suppose that no RP is expected in Ask a Pony section, especially considering ye all asking the actual character(s), would be the topmost ridiculous act. I would like to ask EVERYPONY to cease misconducting, for we all can report *wink-wink*))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*laugh silverly* Go on, lief! Tellest me about mine desires... That would be interesting even to write down *materializes a scroll and a quill* tsk-tsk.png.24e4adb6c5f5071ccc6d7c9cdff6b9ba.png

I desire peace, and solitude.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I desire peace, and solitude.

*rolls eyes with a sigh* I do most definitely. Allowest me to doubt on thine account... or thou seek the vista towards those wrongly. One's peace and solitude can nev'r be built on somepony's fear and despair. Tis being said, thou hast touched only the top of the iceberg (the m ost obvious part, we all seek).

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Luna, how exactly do you raise the moon? We never see your aura around the moon, so how is it done?

It's too far and the aura is quite thin, compared to the distance, to be seen. But thou can observe mine magic influence witnessing the blue or blood Moon.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

@Alexshy

Seems like we can relate in reads, Princess. I enjoy a good detective, fantasy, and sci-fi novel. Those are among some of my favorite genres in reading. Anyway, I'm unsure if you would want to discuss it, so if not, feel absolutely alright to say so. Now, how did Nightmare Moon first come into your life? Where did that begin? And just to not make this complicated on you, your highness, I only ask a simple explanation if that's what you desire.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

*rolls eyes with a sigh* I do most definitely. Allowest me to doubt on thine account... or thou seek the vista towards those wrongly. One's peace and solitude can nev'r be built on somepony's fear and despair. Tis being said, thou hast touched only the top of the iceberg (the m ost obvious part, we all seek).

Fear and despair are not what I am. Look closely, dear Princess. Fear and despair are what you were...and even what you are falling into now. Shall we recall the tantabus? You despair for what? For challenging the injustice of Celestia?

How did you forget!

I am the righteous anger of your heart. Why do you reject me so?

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

@Alexshy

Seems like we can relate in reads, Princess. I enjoy a good detective, fantasy, and sci-fi novel. Those are among some of my favorite genres in reading. Anyway, I'm unsure if you would want to discuss it, so if not, feel absolutely alright to say so. Now, how did Nightmare Moon first come into your life? Where did that begin? And just to not make this complicated on you, your highness, I only ask a simple explanation if that's what you desire.

I don't like that topic, but I can understand thy interest, mine little pony *smiles* Nightmare Moon came into mine life, when I was a filly, too young and stupid to see the real shape of things. Simple ideas like those: with power cometh responsibility (and it can easily crush thee, if 't be true thou art ready not), we may try to seem something, but in the end of the day it's not what we really are most frequently, ponies almost always desire the most detrimental for them (when speaking of blind feverish desires) and when they realise that, it's too late to open thy eyes oft... and so on. So, I failed to understand arrant, whom to blame for seeming underestimation. Instead of reaching some new hights myself or simply stay solid and serene, realizing the vain of suibjects' affection, I tried to seek deliverance through hatred and anger. I was a stupid filly! And Nightmare used that arrant... Still I don't hate her and want a better fate for her, than that she is moving towards blindly.

14 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Fear and despair are not what I am. Look closely, dear Princess. Fear and despair are what you were...and even what you are falling into now. Shall we recall the tantabus? You despair for what? For challenging the injustice of Celestia?

How did you forget!

I am the righteous anger of your heart. Why do you reject me so?

I nev'r said thou were *rolls eyes* But thou wantest to reach solitude and power through fear and despair of others. Hither is the root of thy failure and "blindness" - thou tryest everything on thyself and only, seest everything through the prism of thy own aimless desire... and shall stay alone, cold and forsaken, if given freedom of act.

I fight mine monsters myself, constantly. The simple fact thou refuse to realise thou hast any, doth say not thither are none... Or am I arrant mistaken in thee and thou art even more hollow now, than I feel.

I expulsed that futile anger long ere, mine restless sibling. To accept it now or not is mine own power. Thou on the contrary even unable to let any of thine demons leave. And being constantly gnawed by them thou fail to see, I'm not rejecting thee, but the futile anger. Open up thy eyes, lief, tryest to see something, except thy envy, anger and selfdestruction.

We're going in circles, sister, like sharks around the pray... But while I am on it already, thou can't see it, even bumping it with thy nose... and becoming even more agitated because of that. Tis not the solitude, thou art claiming to be seeking. And while the hole image may be an amusement... in moderation... it's the "moderation" border, we crossed arrant long ere.

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm really curious how it has happened that Tiberius became your pet. I've heard that some comic explains this but I can't find it. Besides I would like to know the truth from the first...hoof. 

Well... Not all the nocturnal creatures are scary and vile *winks* I like fluffy cuddly rodents, and Tibbles is a cute timid chap. Found him in the woods on one of mine nightly walks. Thither are different opinions on opossums, but I can tell, they differ... just like ponies or dragons or griffins... or humans for that matter.

14 minutes ago, iPonyLover27th said:

How's your relationship with your sister right now? You two are not bickering anymore, right? 

We have found our peaceful harbor with Tia. Not bickering seriously anymore, despite we may naturally differ in opinions about variety of subjects. Yes we do play jokes on one another, but nothing cruel obviously. We learned to talk our problems through, as in dialogue, not monologue *glances towards Nightmare Moon*

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I nev'r said thou were *rolls eyes* But thou wantest to reach solitude and power through fear and despair of others. Hither is the root of thy failure and "blindness" - thou tryest everything on thyself and only, seest everything through the prism of thy own aimless desire... and shall stay alone, cold and forsaken, if given freedom of act.

I fight mine monsters myself, constantly. The simple fact thou refuse to realise thou hast any, doth say not thither are none... Or am I arrant mistaken in thee and thou art even more hollow now, than I feel.

I expulsed that futile anger long ere, mine restless sibling. To accept it now or not is mine own power. Thou on the contrary even unable to let any of thine demons leave. And being constantly gnawed by them thou fail to see, I'm not rejecting thee, but the futile anger. Open up thy eyes, lief, tryest to see something, except thy envy, anger and selfdestruction.

We're going in circles, sister, like sharks around the pray... But while I am on it already, thou can't see it, even bumping it with thy nose... and becoming even more agitated because of that. Tis not the solitude, thou art claiming to be seeking. And while the hole image may be an amusement... in moderation... it's the "moderation" border, we crossed arrant long ere.

*grins* Your anger...is so sweet. You resist manipulation well, I shall give you that. Your strength is imposing, don't misunderstand, but you overcompensate your resistance. I can bring out the best in you, if you would let your guard down, just a little. And if my vision is so blinded, know that you tread in the same fog. Even still, while I see myself in you, you refuse to see yourself in me. You shouldn't be so quick to belittle what I am, for the line between love and hate is as thin as spider's silk!

Nevertheless, if you see futility in changing me, you are correct. Solitude, it seems, has easily come.

Peace, not nearly.

If you should ever need me, call. There is much to do in this Discorded dream we are now living, so I must go.

*Bows* Goodbye, Princess. 

*disappears into the shadows*

5a8d73f713fd1_1513769__safe_artist-colon-badday28_princessluna_alicorn_female_glowingeyes_jewelry_mare_necklace_pony_solo.thumb.png.f143c369f16723f5079e251f83058b56.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

*grins* Your anger...is so sweet. You resist manipulation well, I shall give you that. Your strength is imposing, don't misunderstand, but you overcompensate your resistance. I can bring out the best in you, if you would let your guard down, just a little. And if my vision is so blinded, know that you tread in the same fog. Even still, while I see myself in you, you refuse to see yourself in me. You shouldn't be so quick to belittle what I am, for the line between love and hate is as thin as spider's silk!

Nevertheless, if you see futility in changing me, you are correct. Solitude, it seems, has easily come.

Peace, not nearly.

If you should ever need me, call. There is much to do in this Discorded dream we are now living, so I must go.

*Bows* Goodbye, Princess. 

*disappears into the shadows*

5a8d73f713fd1_1513769__safe_artist-colon-badday28_princessluna_alicorn_female_glowingeyes_jewelry_mare_necklace_pony_solo.thumb.png.f143c369f16723f5079e251f83058b56.png

*facehoofs, flattening ears and shaking her head, muttering* She is incorrigible...

Alright *bows* Enjoy thyself, mine dark fluffy troublemaker.

Of course, I see myself in thee, but a single facet doth not make a diamond. I would like thee to feel that on thy own and do thy best (or worst) to open all those, thou still ignore. So that was love, thou sayest - trying to incline me to the evil and anger... Hmmm, how interesting... Methinks I saw the hate already, long ere. So, doth that mean I saw everything by now? *giggles*

I see futility in repeating our "dances" endlessly, mine lief, not in reforming thee. Unfortunate is the fact, thou thinkest it's futile, at which hour thou should see the futility of aimless anger and power craving. Mindst that "reforming" is arrant thy job, if 't be true thou accept - I show the direction only, nev'r drag anypony towards the solution.

Tis being said, thou art most welcome hither, whenever thou wantest to talk, like siblings, not like foes... or feel the need to answer some of our subjects questions.

Last one, but not the least - I. Don't. Hate. Thee!!! Nev'r did, nev'r shall. I can understand thee, but I can't accept what thou prefer to stay, moreover, what thou wantest us both to be, for I can't let thee bring harm to any living soul in Equestria.

See the multitude of life aspects, learn to use thy strength to create something valuable, despite the initial malicious drive, find out that the Darkness can be healing, but not dreading... and I shall accept thee as mine regal sister without any reservations. One chance! As thou seest thyself in me... mine trust can be deceived once only. That happened ere. *spreads her wings most regally*

4365.png.34f9b6262aae3e4f9489ea3483c5ccbf.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

I am always with you, Princess.

latest?cb=20120907224352

Your despair was far worse before me. You know this, don't you?

Shadows in the night,

lost in a haunted wood,

we find no rest in time,

nor in what is good.

What will we do?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Mirage

"Are you *really* Princess Luna or are you a Mirage?" :P

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Mirage...oh, you mean Magic Mirror, a fortune teller from the north. They may pass this way soon.

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Mirage said:

I am always with you, Princess.

latest?cb=20120907224352

Your despair was far worse before me. You know this, don't you?

Shadows in the night,

lost in a haunted wood,

we find no rest in time,

nor in what is good.

What will we do?

Share some coffee and talk our problems through... If 't be true thou art ready for a constructive dialogue, not that "embrace your anger" stuff again. I really wouldn't like to bite thy pretty tail off luna_at_home.jpg.67a22ddb3798833e9239c6a4a4eec218.jpg

20 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Can you visit me in my dreams, tonight? Pleeeeeeeease!

I'd really like to talk with you!

One of us surely shall... I can't be sure, if 't be true thou can have a nice talk with Nightmare though... mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

18 hours ago, Califorum said:

Oh hello there, Luna. What do you think of Celestia? 

Howdy, mine valorous subject!

Celestia, mine initially only sister, who once behaved like a stupid filly, ignoring mine loneliness (even if exaggerrated) and, again, mine stupid filly desire to take over the power (as some-dark-blue-pony hither wanted), that Celestia, correct? Well, what I said is history now, we grew up above some foalish desires and grudges. I love her! How the little sister can love the big one, who took the place of our missing parents for me, tried to protect me and missed some dangerous signs only because she was overloaded with the majority of regal duties, she took to let me still have some fillyhood. Yes I love her. We are the best friends, which isn't less important in between sisters. Tis unless thou art talking about some other Celestia, I'm not familiar with...

By the way, we could come along much nicer, Nightmare, likewise, if 't be true thou listened not only to thy... ahem... inner voice.

Edited by Alexshy

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Howdy, mine valorous subject!

Celestia, mine initially only sister, who once behaved like a stupid filly, ignoring mine loneliness (even if exaggerrated) and, again, mine stupid filly desire to take over the power (as some-dark-blue-pony hither wanted), that Celestia, correct? Well, what I said is history now, we grew up above some foalish desires and grudges. I love her! How the little sister can love the big one, who took the place of our missing parents for me, tried to protect me and missed some dangerous signs only because she was overloaded with the majority of regal duties, she took to let me still have some fillyhood. Yes I love her. We are the best friends, which isn't less important in between sisters. Tis unless thou art talking about some other Celestia, I'm not familiar with...

By the way, we could come along much nicer, Nightmare, likewise, if 't be true thou listened not only to thy... ahem... inner voice.

I see, I see. Any rumours of your parents?

You and nightmare are the 2 sides of the same coin, like how you see a beautiful mountain peek, which hides the inner volcano inside, slowly and slowly rising to it's top...

• Brohoof 1

On 24.02.2018 at 12:02 AM, Califorum said:

I see, I see. Any rumours of your parents?

You and nightmare are the 2 sides of the same coin, like how you see a beautiful mountain peek, which hides the inner volcano inside, slowly and slowly rising to it's top...

Rumors are rumors, mine lief! Tis a sensitive string as thou might have noticed. They simply disappeared after a very strange magical accident: actually it was mom's experiment, but dad surely couldn't leave her alone in such a moment, so... *wipes a tear* Thus Tia became both for us and especially for me henceforth. That's eaxctly the reason we are both extremely cautious with some areas of magic, especially experimental.

Me and Nightmare are long separated, lief. Dost not speak of us as technically the same, because it's not true now. I wouldn't mind going hoof by hoof with her, in the earnest... as soon as she can focus on something else except destruction... including self-destruction *squints*

On 24.02.2018 at 2:45 AM, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Gee, I really hope no nightmares are to be found in my mind!!!:blink:

Oh *chuckles* Rest assured, she mostly behaveth recently... and she has no unruly foals as far as I know. Thou art safe... mostly. mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1