Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Sugar Hoof~!

Queen Sugar Hoof

Alright Muffin thief, leave the princess alone.

We're sending these brave men to show you the way back home to your "Forest" *Shrugs*

img-1188879-1-Royal_Guards_asking_for_Ph

No way! *Disappears in puff of smoke*

Why did you visit Equestria?

Edited by Muffin Thief

Greetings Princess!

Have you seen any Changelings in Tokyhoof? I'm on a mission for Princess Luna to rid Equestria of all the Changelings.... soooo if you have indeed seen any, please let me know.

*flys away*

Alright Muffin thief, leave the princess alone.

We're sending these brave men to show you the way back home to your "Forest" *Shrugs*

img-1188879-1-Royal_Guards_asking_for_Ph

xD

Greetings Princess!

Have you seen any Changelings in Tokyhoof? I'm on a mission for Princess Luna to rid Equestria of all the Changelings.... soooo if you have indeed seen any, please let me know.

*flys away*

So far, no. But I did see three identical colts at the same time--- my triplet cousins :3

Hey Sugarhoof, how come I didn't spot you at Twilight Sparkle's coronation?

Had to foalsit CMCs, they had "crusading" to do and wouldn't get in the stinkin' car :(. Would've if I could've :)!

Ok, i guess that I'll have to just keep looking; maybe check the Everfree Forest again...

Good luck, Final Smash! :D You might need it. Maybe you should check inside of MT fist ;D! xD

Had to foalsit CMCs, they had "crusading" to do and wouldn't get in the stinkin' car :(. Would've if I could've :)!

Good luck, Final Smash! :D You might need it. Maybe you should check inside of MT fist ;D! xD

Thank you, princess. I have heard rumors that Muffin Thief rules over changelings...

And now, I GO!

Had to foalsit CMCs, they had "crusading" to do and wouldn't get in the stinkin' car . Would've if I could've !

Considering Equestria's technology era is around late 1870's, I'm not surprised that they wouldn't want to get in a car. Besides, if they have Scootaloo's scooter, what would they need a car for in the first place? For a princess, you're not very resourceful.

Considering Equestria's technology era is around late 1870's, I'm not surprised that they wouldn't want to get in a car. Besides, if they have Scootaloo's scooter, what would they need a car for in the first place? For a princess, you're not very resourceful.

Sorry, I'm used to the stuff back in Tokyhoof. :(

It saaaaaank!!!! xD Seriously ask me anything

Grr... You bumped your own thread...

Wanna taste these?

*Hands rainbow covered cupcake*

It's made of Leatherbehlt!

Although MT will not tell you which part is Leatherbehlt...

Grr... You bumped your own thread...

Wanna taste these?

*Hands rainbow covered cupcake*

It's made of Leatherbehlt!

Although MT will not tell you which part is Leatherbehlt...

*Gives back* Uhhh.... here.... you can give these to the nice men at the banana factory xDD

YOU DID NOT ANSWER EARLIER.

I DID NOT SEE EARLIER.

I visited Equestria because I had to pick berries from parks, get moss from trees, and so on so forth. But I guess time got away from me :P

FLOBLEGLOBLEFKOLGJDOL!!!! Derp. Sorry, I felt the need to say that.

Edited by Princess Sugar Hoof

• 1 month later...