Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Sugar Hoof~!

Queen Sugar Hoof

It all started with my grandmothe--- you know what? My computer keeps crashing, so long story short. My great great grandma, Cinnamon Hoof, was crowned queen because the one before was heirless, and she died in an unexpected fire. Now my parents are king and queen of Tokyhoof, and soon I will be. :3 Thanks for your patience~~!

It all started with my grandmothe--- you know what? My computer keeps crashing, so long story short. My great great grandma, Cinnamon Hoof, was crowned queen because the one before was heirless, and she died in an unexpected fire. Now my parents are king and queen of Tokyhoof, and soon I will be. :3 Thanks for your patience~~!

(I suggest using the qoute Button for replies :P)

That's interesting. I'm guessing you come from the far East. A pleasure to meet you.

• Brohoof 1

(I suggest using the qoute Button for replies :P)

That's interesting. I'm guessing you come from the far East. A pleasure to meet you.

You too, Concord! :)

Would you like to join TGAPMT's army?

I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that, TWASPMT.

• Brohoof 1

Would you like me to send TGAPMT to the moon?  B)

Sheesh, you make somepony the ruler of the Everfree Forest, and suddenly they think they're the king of the world!  :ph34r:

t6f1902_Princess_Trollestia.png

• Brohoof 2

Would you like me to send TGAPMT to the moon?  B)

Sheesh, you make somepony the ruler of the Everfree Forest, and suddenly they think they're the king of the world!  :ph34r:

img-1186893-1-t6f1902_Princess_Trollesti

Very much, YES!!!

Would you like a job as TGAPMT's assistant? (Completely different from the army.)

No thanks.

Would you like to donate to TGAPMT's cause?

Here. *gives 3 bits*. Now shoo xD

• Brohoof 3

Oh Princess Sugar Hoof, you have much to learn in the ways of the royal troll!  Feel free to bring any questions you have about ruling, trolling (let's be honest though, they're essentially the same, at least in my experience they are  B) ) to me in my "Ask Pony" thread; I'm always ready to help out new royalty!  Well, except for certain purple alicorns that are so full of themselves and think they're so great at everything... <_<

• Brohoof 2

Oh Princess Sugar Hoof, you have much to learn in the ways of the royal troll!  Feel free to bring any questions you have about ruling, trolling (let's be honest though, they're essentially the same, at least in my experience they are  B) ) to me in my "Ask Pony" thread; I'm always ready to help out new royalty!  Well, except for certain purple alicorns that are so full of themselves and think they're so great at everything... <_<

Well said! :D

• Brohoof 1

:huh: Hmmmm... let me guess, Banana Factory & Rainbow Factory? xD

MT does not work in a banana factory, and was referring to his job as a king/performer. Although... you may take a tour of the rainbow factory if you wish... *Evil grin* Edited by Muffin Thief