Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

In the RP, I referred to my character as "a small town girl" (living in a lonely world). The Journey reference  is made even better when you realize they're all on a train, and I don't really know where it's going. "She took a midnight train going anywhere."

I find this far more hilarious than I really should :lol: 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Sweet, communal cookie bowl! Thanks guys- wait a...aww. Just for Rose. :(

I can already tell that, once again, everyone is going to be sleeping with one eye open. I love Jabber so much. :wub:

Kind of why I picked him, eh? Takes one pony to make a roleplay interesting. That and a good plot, like I have planned.

Shame Encore is far more perceptive than should be allowed. He has been known to keep quiet if given incentive to, however. 

In the RP, I referred to my character as "a small town girl" (living in a lonely world). The Journey reference  is made even better when you realize they're all on a train, and I don't really know where it's going. "She took a midnight train going anywhere."

I find this far more hilarious than I really should :lol:

I both love you and hate you for bringing that up. Now I have that stuck in my head, but I'm also tempted to rename this RP the Midnight Train, and recolour it deepest purple now.

Edited by Descant ♫
  • Brohoof 2

Kind of why I picked him, eh? Takes one pony to make a roleplay interesting. That and a good plot, like I have planned.

Shame Encore is far more perceptive than should be allowed. He has been known to keep quiet if given incentive to, however. 

I both love you and hate you for bringing that up. Now I have that stuck in my head, but I'm also tempted to rename this RP the Midnight Train, and recolour it deepest purple now.

At the end of the RP, the train totally should be renamed the midnight train. And Moonbeam has to end up with "a city boy." I had that song stuck in my head my entire junior year of high school :P

On a more macabre note, Sunny reminds me of the character from Catcher in the Rye.

• Brohoof 1

Jabbermouth has that kind of effect on people. He's just an interesting and quite random guy. He's more me than my ponysona, now that I think about it.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Jabbermouth has that kind of effect on people. He's just an interesting and quite random guy. He's more me than my ponysona, now that I think about it.  :lol:

Ponysonas have a tendency to be Mary Sues or Gary Stus. That's just how that works. They're not always, mind, but consistently, anyway. Encore was originally my ponysona, and is still sort of my face on the forums (He was originally named Descant) but I tweaked him to make him a more interesting character. Now he's rather full of himself and quite corrupt, for lack of a better word. He sees no shame in eavesdropping, which he has an unfortunate talent for, and in taking bribes.

Good luck pursuing him, by the way, if that's your plan. He already sorta seems to not like you very much.

• Brohoof 1

I know I'm not in this RP, but it just looks like it'll be so interesting...

Would it be weird if I read it as it goes along?

At the end of the RP, the train totally should be renamed the midnight train. And Moonbeam has to end up with "a city boy." I had that song stuck in my head my entire junior year of high school :P

On a more macabre note, Sunny reminds me of the character from Catcher in the Rye.

Ha! That's hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: I have no idea where I am going with this Spa stuff.)

Yeah, me neither :P All I know about spas comes from old cartoons and Green Isn't your Color. :lol: We should probably just have them do a couple things and glaze over the details. I know at spas there are, at least sometimes, have steam rooms, mud bathes, general beauty stuff, massages, and manicures. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Ya know, some people go to bed 'way' before the 10 PM period, so it would be nice if i didn't see 2 full new pages of posts when i wake up.

How do you think I feel that knowing you are at a competition, and that you come back to seeing 6 pages of posts? :P

• Brohoof 1

How do you think I feel that knowing you are at a competition, and that you come back to seeing 6 pages of posts? :P

That's during the day and to be expected. But at NIGHT when you are supposed to be ASLEEP it gets annoying very fast. If you are in a different time zone i can understand, but don't go posting 2 pages worth of content. The majority of us are here in the USA. (Methinks)

That's during the day and to be expected. But at NIGHT when you are supposed to be ASLEEP it gets annoying very fast. If you are in a different time zone i can understand, but don't go posting 2 pages worth of content. The majority of us are here in the USA. (Methinks)

I didn't have any access to the forums all day yesterday. I couldn't check it out until 1 AM EST. No phone at all.

There are fourteen of us in this RP...

Conversations are going to happen, and when more than two people get involved then it's going to run on a bit. 

You can't seriously expect people not to post just because someone isn't online? 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to be rather busy today (work) so please don't expect frequent updates for a while. I'll post whenever I have the time.

Edited by The-Master

The other ones have not been specifically stated, as far as I'm aware. 

(OOC: Hey Descant...when is the train gonna leave ?)

When everypony is on board. Are they all already? Time to check.

Yeah. We're all on board. I'll post about that in a moment.

• Brohoof 1

Perfect timing for everyone to leave Jabber. No joke. I'm gonna be fairly busy today and the next two or three days and won't be able to post consistently. But if someone wants to drag him along somewhere, feel free.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, like I said I have no clue what rooms are taken, i'll just keep picking random rooms till I get an empty one :P 

Do you know any empty ones? A rooms a room lol, not like it's going to change anything. 

Alright, like I said I have no clue what rooms are taken, i'll just keep picking random rooms till I get an empty one :P

Do you know any empty ones? A rooms a room lol, not like it's going to change anything. 

Ditto, i just picked a random room, Styles didn't even look at the number. so any room will work just fine

@,

Hows 3A for you then?

Also, do you want to call Marathon over for a chat or something? I would, but it's uncharacteristic of Dusk to actively approach another pony without reason. 

The other ones have not been specifically stated, as far as I'm aware. 

When everypony is on board. Are they all already? Time to check.

Yeah. We're all on board. I'll post about that in a moment.

I'm disappointed in all of you. Nopony took the time to notice that I took 4B? D: I can't believe I've been forgotten so. :(

• Brohoof 1

Glad im not the only one.  

Gonna say it again, I think @ needs to put the room numbers of the ponies beside their names in the start of this thread. I think only the people who have claimed rooms know what rooms are claimed.