Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your pony OC?

LexiiCii

Hello! You just have to tell about your oc! ( If you have more than one, tell about your favorite oc you've created.) My oc is in the file. ( Hopefully it'll open up)

post-13038-0-05242700-1361588359_thumb.png

(Note: She has changed since the first time I created her because I forgot what she looked like <X3)

Lazii Dazii

Species: Alicorn

Personality: Daring, imaginative, creative, artistic, etc. ( I'm still working on her bio)

Backstory: She was born premature in Canterlot from a pegasus mother and a unicorn father. She was very spoiled and got everything she asked for, if she didn't get what she wanted, she would whine about it until she got it. She had a difficult time in school because of her abusive father. He damaged her brain from the age of 3 up until 8. He died from a bar fight, and Lazii was left with her dying mother who was diagnosed with cancer. Her mother died when she turned 9. Her grandmother took care of her until 17. Ponies have tried to put her in an orphanage, but she escaped everytime. When she turned 18, she ran away to Ponyville, where she met Devilish Delight.

Sorry it's not a good backstory, I'm still working on it, don't be scared to criticize! Again, just tell about one or more of your oc's.  ^_^

Lol, sorry! Forget about when I said hopfully the file will open up, I was thinking of something else totally different... Heh heh... ^^"

Welp I got my OC Sugar Rush, 

post-4683-0-81675600-1358704057_thumb.jp

(Click the picture to take you to her character page)

Anyways, she was raised in a Manehattan orphanage, until she was 8, she had attended flight camp, a pair of Pegasi adopted her soon afterwards, she left her friends and lived on Cloudsdale, until she was grown and moved into a small town, cough cough PONYVILLE cough cough

8c1d94c4cf08ba859230b2955fdd44ed.png

This is Quillshine. She lives in Canterlot with her parents, and her special talent is writing. She's also quite young, but older than the regular fillies in the show.

• Brohoof 1

Woo! Was hoping for a topic like this. I usually do not post threads. 

Anyways, this is my OC Kyoshi Lonehearted. The information here is being copied from the character database and all of it is a current work in progress.

Backstory: Prior to his transformation, Kyoshi was a very shy Pegasus from a village in the Frozen North. He was anti-social and had tons of anxiety issues. He seldom talked, except for his few friends in his village. He always worried about things and felt that he lacked any sort of purpose in life and was unhappy. Life scared him. He was afraid of heights, which he was at times teased for as a filly. Later, he just avoided social confrontation all together with those he did not know. He had no major family, so he often felt alone. It was when he could express his feelings to his few friends that he felt at least a little happiness. Even then he felt like a burden to his friends and everyone around him. At times, he even said that he hated himself. Eventually, he decided to leave his village. He told nopony about this, as he didn't see the importance, though did hope to return. He was desperate to find his purpose, his destiny, whatever that may be. He later arrives in Vanhoover. It is there where he obtains the mystical Alicorn Amulet from a very strange shop. From this point, his life will change forever.

Cutie Mark: His Cute Mark is the Alicorn Amulet. He never earned his Cutie Mark, not even as an adult. While visiting Vanhoover, he ran into a merchant who said that he had something that could solve his 'lack of purpose' problems. He later tried it on, thinking it would do nothing, but instead it infused itself to his body, going where Cutie Mark should have been. This is why Kyoshi is now permanently an Alicorn.

Personality: Due to the amulet and his transformation, his personality has gradually become more social, but also aggressive.As he socialized more and talked with other ponies, his original flaws gradually faded. He would stutter out of nervousness before, as he talked more, he started to stutter less, eventually none at all. He used to avoid social confrontation, then he started to seek it out. He was once very stressed and having constant anxiety, he later learned to suppress his emotion

post-8308-0-13658400-1361589475_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 3

In my signature because I'm far too lazy to actually get the link and put it on here... my OC is basically me. So yea. I have three others, but one doesn't have an OC page and the other two are under developed.

• Brohoof 2

Prismatic is my OC and being a crystal pony is my game.  Although seriously I haven't been able to do a lot of work since I totally changed him from a unicorn (or rather; 2/3s unicorn 1/3 crystal by today's canon) to a purebred crystal pony.  I need to add myself to the database but just been too lazy to work his story.

All I can speculate is whether or not crystal ponies really live over a thousand years of age and whether or not I'm stretching canon too much.  His jumpsuit/parachute was originally a gag from my previous brony community but for the most part I've kinda envisioned this prism as being more of a recon pony.  Hmm.

Edited by Prismatic

img-1202250-1-74475e5e6c7e0991a8e3b8faa4b71197.png

This is my 1st OC. Appletart was raised in Ponyville by her parents before they disappeared, but she was born in Canterlot.

Pretty much, a description of her well half of it.

4805af4a6cc1db3d3433a25b1ed94f3e.png
This is Force Force, he's was born in Cloudsdale and now lives in Vanhoover. His father was a pegasus who patrolled the weather among other pegasi, and his mother was an earth pony who was a farmer. In case you were wondering, her mother's friend was a unicorn who put a spell on her to walk on clouds so her son could be born in Cloudsdale.

I might have to change his story a bit though xP I've made him too 'un-original' I think.

img-1202113-1-8c1d94c4cf08ba859230b2955f

This is Quillshine. She lives in Canterlot with her parents, and her special talent is writing. She's also quite young, but older than the regular fillies in the show.

Wow. Quillshine is alot like Alona! XD

ae90ee674f0024519416e39029634cc6.png

Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Pegasus Appearance: eh the picture says it all. Cutie Mark: Her Cutie Mark is a piece of parchment with a writing quill scribbling words on it. Alona's talent is writing books, making, writing, and telling story's. :) Personality: Shes sweet, kind, loving, friendly, hyper when she eats to much sugar, loyal to her friends and family helpful in times of great need and in general, she has a great sense of humor, she likes animals, reading of course, shes good at solving problems (but not all), she sometimes over reacts over small stuff,sometimes shes vary easily distracted and has ohhhh shiny disorder. XD Backstory: Alona grew up in Whinnyington D.C (Washington D.C) with her mom, dad, and older brother until her parents separated when she was three. So her and her and older brother moved with their mom to Cloudsdale where they spent the rest of there filly&colthood until they were old enough to move out Alona and moved to Ponyville to start a bookstore and her brother moved to Las Pegasus to try to look for a job after finishing school and their mom stayed in Cloudsdale.
  • Brohoof 1

My oc is silver mane how is part of the royal canterlot guard if you want the full details the link should be in my signature and for a pic just look at my avatar, but let me tell you it is very hard to find a picture of a brown silver mane earth pony royal guard.

img-186534-1-tumblr_m02x635wyx1rqxjh9o1_

Not a very good picture, CopperMane was my very first MLP OC and he still one of my favorites.

He was born in the slums of Manehattan and abandoned as a baby. He was discovered by an old blacksmith who ran the royal forge in Canterlot, there he learned all about metal and how to use it to protect and heal as well as make it destructive and deadly. When the old blacksmith died he was still to young to take over the royal forge so he moved back to Manehattan where he started his own metalshop. Now he lives isolated and alone, rarely making contact with other ponies.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

My main OC is Dusk.
Race: Unicorn
Sex: Male
Personality: ISTJ

After his parent's death, he begins a criminal record, in which he is eventually caught after about two years. However, his captor is Princess Celestia, who is admired by his skills with magic, and offers him a role at her school in exchange for him ending his thievery. As his main targets were generally books, as he enjoyed learning and improving with magic, he accepted. Here, he was at the age of thirteen when he met a filly Twilight Sparkle, who was at the age of nine. They developed a moderate friendship based on their theories of magic, and mutual respect of abilities. Similar to Twilight, Dusk had barely any friends, Twilight being his only one, as he was anti-social.
In the future, after his early death, Dusk is resurrected by the small remains of Nightmare Moon and her cult, with the hope that his magic (which was viewed to have potential to be very powerful) would Nightmare Moon's. However, as Dusk was dead before, his magic is all but diminished, to the surprise of Nightmare Moon. This weakens Nightmare Moon to the point where she has to form a symbiotic relationship to Dusk, or now known as "New Moon." After a deal of Dusk obtaining power, revenge (trying to incorporate the reasoning along with his death), and a new body, and Nightmare Moon obtaining her goal is struck, he spends two years being "trained" by Nightmare Moon, being taught how to use black magic, Nightmare Moon's unique abilities, and how to resist fear. After a first encounter with the Mane 6 and initial failed plan involving an assault of Princess Luna, Dusk deems the Mane 6 more of a threat than the Princesses. He masquerades as a criminal working for New Moon (steals "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well" costume and modifies it with magic), with the help of an newly-obtained (and uneasy) alliance with Queen Chrysalis, with the intent of befriending the Mane 6, and breaking them mentally through betrayal. He gets caught on purpose and, because Celestia trusts him to be convinced to tell the truth and be "reformed" by Twilight and her friends, begins establishing a friendship with them. However, unaccording to plan, Dusk actually does befriend them, and is pained when he is forced to betray them after Nightmare Moon takes control of his body.
The ending, I have not thought of yet, however, it involves him supposedly taking Nightmare Moon down along with himself, with the inclusion of an artificial sun. But when the Mane 6 return to Ponyville, Spike urgently tells Twilight that there was a break-in at the library. The only thing stolen was her version of the Mare-do-Well costume, and the Mane 6 look out the window and see a shadow of a stallion with flowing mane and tail, confirming Dusk is alive.

I have not completed the story, obviously, explaining the clear plotholes at the moment.

Abilities: Is particularly talented with Illusion and Destruction spells, and default telekinesis. Like Nightmare Moon, he can transform into a mist-like fog (however, his is dark-grayish). He becomes ethereal in this form, and might become invisible if he gets too close to somepony (in this form). His main rival is Twilight, who he, at first, outmatches and easily defeats, as a.) He knows many of her tactics through when they were friends and b.) Whilst Twilight was with her friends, Dusk was literally training almost 24/7 with Nightmare Moon...he's a good adversary for her.

Weaknesses: Wind and light magic (the opposite of dark magic; made it up) are the major weaknesses to New Moon. It is why he was first defeated by Rainbow Dash, who clung onto his back (when he was a cloud), and sped up, forcing him to separate (keep in mind wind doesn't hurt New Moon, it just causes him to separate in cloud form). Twilight defeats him later on with light magic, critically damaging him, and leaving some of his skeleton displayed. He also fears ghosts and large monsters.

My second is Charm, who is a female pegasus.

Cutie Mark:
A phoenix-like symbol representing the Wonderbolts Academy badge. She is secretly haunted by this, until Dusk gets her reentered in the epilogue.

Charm is featured in Dusk's sequel, as a major character. She is the leader of Equestria's thief organization. She secretly doesn't like thieving, but she does it because her father, a mad scientist and a technological genius, forces her too after he is consumed by insanity and greed. She is a former Wonderbolt Academy student, but was expelled for her thievery (as influenced from her father). However, as she progressed through her thieving "career," she became more and more interested in the art of alchemy. She became an expert of creating, and using, potions to her advantages. Her path eventually runs into New Moon (Dusk still keeps the name, and now fights the organization because he feels he has to redeem himself), and she escapes with Iron Hooves and the rest of her "squad" after subduing New Moon. Later on, they meet again, in which Dusk is injured because of a trap. After Dusk sneaks his way into the organization, she eventually discovers his identity (because of his injured hoove and mask) and blackmails him into helping them with heists. As the story progresses from here, Dusk tries to convince her to stop stealing on numerous occasions, but she quickly dismisses the topic. Also, it's supposed to be a sub-romance story between the two. She eventually betrays him at the request of her father, but simultaneously saves him, as she replaced the gas that was planned to kill Dusk with a paralysis potion, which was evaporated and paralyzed Dusk, tricking her father, but saving Dusk.
Eventually, New Moon, Charm, and Iron Hooves defeat her father (now a cyborg) after he tries to destroy Baltimare with his technology.

Abilities: Expert alchemist, and has a wingpower of 7.4. Sometimes uses her wings to hurl wind at opponents, typically meant to distract them.

Weaknesses: Fears her father (or did), arrogance, fear of bugs.

Last, but not least (but underdeveloped thus far) is Iron Hooves (thanks Batpony).

Race: Centaur

Sex: Male

Cutie Mark: An arrow and a sword in an "X"-like fashion. As a young colt, Iron Hooves was cast out from his clan (I'm theorizing that the centaurs are a warrior-like people) for being too weak, and so he wandered. He eventually began to see full-ponies, and that's when he realized he had crossed the border. He was nearly mauled by a bear when he was saved by an even younger fillie named Charm, who had been doing a flight trial when he saw him. This led to him swearing a "Centaur's word" to always be by Charm's side (to a less extent than what we saw in Spike at your Service; basically he's an unofficial brother, who helps her when she needs it). He's very open to Charm about his dislike of thieving and deems the thieving organization "dishonorable" on numerous occasions, but he helps them anyway because of his word. Also, he regrettably admits that the organization has helped him physically, and with his training with a sword and bow. When he meets New Moon, he's distrusting at first, as is Moon, urging Charm to get them to bond. He helps New Moon and Charm defeat Charm's evil, crazy father. (Not much, but I haven't really been focused on him).

Abilities: Very strong, and seen as the team's power, in terms of physical strength. He is an expert marksman and swordsman.

Weaknesses: His bond to Charm can sometimes be his downfall, as he looks after her like a little sister, but would sacrifice himself to save her if it came to that. He is also intimidated by his former clan, and this is shown when the team goes to visit them.

Edited by New Moon

here is my OC his name is blackstar his a lovable pony

his a really cute pony his talent to to breath in space and fly super mega ultra extreme fast

he loves chocolate brownies he has a wife and two kids

his wifes name is whitestar 

his sons name is redstar

his daughters name is cotton star

post-5224-0-09274300-1361597195_thumb.png

I have an OC. I guess.

I don't really use her all that much. 

Or even speak about her, kinda just neglected her. 

I'll do a quick sketch of her.

Yeah it was done in like....5 minutes.  sue me. 

and I forgot the cutie mark. it's a bandage, as she's a paramedic.

post-2281-0-36915900-1361597773_thumb.png

My OC is Tacotrice. 

He is a cockatrice that got mixed with a taco and... yeah.

So... he goes around destroying towns and making taco chaos.

I'm no artist, but below is a picture of my OC.

post-5052-0-79198000-1361597684_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Whirlwind my main OC/Ponysona 

post-6033-0-75381800-1353959248_thumb.pn

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: a Tornado to other ponies- representing his desire to take things in, and because of a little trick he can do.
to himself- it's a mark of how destructive he can be around others.

Personality: doesn't like spiders, flip flopps between being very quite and very chatty(depending on the situation), likes to assess the situation and plan his actions out in his head before acting on them (often get him mistaken for being mad as he talks to him self at times), doesn't like being pinned down or and any kind of claustrophobic environmental were he can not move around much resulting in him getting agitated and panicky, he is very friendly but its easy to get on his nerves and if you insult him or his friend he won't be afraid to smack a pony, alway dought himself when he flys, often complains about a stinging feeling in his right wind, has a very over protective nature,very seld destuctive and can often feel such self hate for himself,HATES SPIDERS

Backstory: born in Trottingham as a Colt Whirlwind was a run of the mill Pegasus who just loved to sore though the air along with a passion for learning anything he can (mainly history) how ever he was cursed with his farther being an ass (not a donkey but an ass)who would abuse Whirlwinds mother as well a him and those traits rubbed off on Whirlwind to who grew up to be nothing but a jerk just feeling angry for no reason and would often punish people for it, and he hated himself for it

when he turned 14 he enrolled into the Flight Academy and was recommended to be a Wonderbolt cadet after winning a best flyer competition by spinning around fast enough during flight, that a tornado like trail would follow him (it wasn't perfect but it was good enough)
when he was 16 he was one of the top candidates obtaining it by working his flank off to become a Jr Wonderbolt until an complication during one of his routines he crashed hard and badly damaged his Right wing (which never healed right to him) and altho he could fly its still something that bugs him and sometimes causes him pain at times which some pony believe is all in his head as he already talks to him self on many occasions. he left the academy shortly after and pretty much abandoned his hope for becoming a Wonderbolt.

Whirlwind now moves around allot but has a home in Ponyville were he works as a cab driver, taking advantage of pulling a heavy load to keep in shape. and he also has a gig as a drill instructor for flyer teaching Pegasus's to execute there move safely.

and even after all that work Whirlwind is still unable to pay his cider tab at his local watering hall. 

Swift Echo was my first ever OC

post-6033-0-05337900-1358592961_thumb.pn

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Average Physical condition, Blue Unicorn with Green eyes and Blue Mane which has a sparkly look to it and is either kept very neat and formal or is messy.
he also have a cresant mark with a dot next to it, which is the only think of his mothers he can remember and branded it onto his coat so he would never forget her

Cutie Mark: Kite Shield that fades in the top right (the shield mean nothing but his family and his duty to them, the faded part resemble how Echo feels invisible and a fake)

Personality: Strong Headed, i'll tempered at times, often speaks in a well manner and charm towards mares, very defensive when it come to his family name but at the same time dislikes it, will question his own actions and even feelings unsure he's his own stallion or just an actor, has a good poker face.

Backstory: Born with a weak atonement for magic preventing him from casting any spell , Swift lived on the streets of Canterlot and had to fend for himself until he was found and adopted by a rich family from Trottinham who own a sucessful wine business, have dealing in medicine and banking as well as strong blood ties to nobility He was raise in formal Etiquette and given a good education. and was trained to use magic differently then other unicorns (allowing him to make construct out of nothing and even crate familiars)
when he grew older Swift began to feel more and more like an actor trained to make the family look good, which was his purpose all along when he got older he was told what was expected of him and even what his cutie mark should be.

post-6033-0-66398200-1361649374_thumb.pn

this is mt newest oc since i decided i wanted to make a Seapony, he doesn't have a name tho

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

My Primary OC

Name: Thunder Dash

post-8804-0-22150700-1361650340.png

Age: 19 Gender: Stallion Species: Pegasus Appearance: He has a yellow coat with with yellow and black-striped mane. 
He has a blue electric pattern on his coat and eyes like Zecora's. Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a grey thundercloud surrounded by golden stars with a multi-branched lighting bolt coming out of it. He has the ability to wield electricity from his body. He is the only pegasus with this ability. The golden stars represent that he can also use magic through his electric abilities. Personality: He is a cheerful one who is always found with his friends. He loves to help others and is very brave. However, he is not known by many. He is a "closet hero", meaning that he does good deeds, but does not get that much recognition. He has a problem with self-doubt. Although he is one of the strongest and fastest pegasus, he sometimes believes that he can't do it. Once he remembers however, he becomes slightly arrogant and thinks he is the greatest. He also has some slight anger issues. If angered, he loses control of his electric abilities. Backstory: Thunder-Dash was born in Cloudsdale and is the brother of Rainbow-Dash. He was actually nameless for quite a while. He was known for being very brave and practicing awesome stunts in the air. Because of this, quite a few of the other fillies looked up to him, but he was still not known by many. One day, when Rainbow Dash was doing her usual free-flight, a storm brewed. She tried to get home fast, but was caught in the storm and couldn't find her way out. Her parents went to look for her but, they had no luck. Even the Wonderbolts could not find her. Thunder-Dash decided to go, despite his parents warning him. As he was searching, he was struck by lightning! Usually, when pegasai and Alicorns are struck, they go down, but Thunder Dash did not go down, he actually absorbed the lightning bolt! He then continued to search for Rainbow Dash. Finally, after looking all over, he finally found her and Thunder-Dash flew her back to Cloudsdale. There was a big celebration and on that very day, Thunder-Dash earned his cutie mark and was named Thunder-Dash because of his speed, bravery and his electric abilities. Other: Wears a shiny Thunderbolt necklae almost similar to Rainbow Dash's necklace. This allows him to go Gold. In this form, he has a shiny golden coat and his abilities are boosted in power. He rarely uses this form, except in flight competitions.

Electric Abilities

Basic Thunderbolt

Electra Sonic Rainboom - This is basically like a regular sonic rainboom, but when flying, he is surrounded by a veil of electricity.

Thunder-Dash can use magic through his electric abilities. Twilight Sparkle taught him some of her spells.

He has a spell, which allows him to see through enemies disguised as regular ponies. He has an uncovering spell, he uses through his electricity.

As always, just like Twilight Sparkle, he must not use too much electricity at once, or else he would become very tired and sometimes faint. However, a simple zap from a thundercloud gets him going again.

He is still discovering new spells up to now.

My Secondary OC

Name: Storm Rush

post-8804-0-33844300-1361650345.png

Age: 16 Gender: Stallion Species: Pegasus Appearance: His wings are slightly larger than an average pegasus and are blue and yellow. He has a blue coat and his mane is a bright yellow. His eyes resemble Thunder Dash's. Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a thunder cloud with a lightning bolt. He is able to fly though large-scale storms and he's immune to lightning strikes. However, he cannot wield electricity in his body. He is also able to fly very fast and can break the sound barrier. Personality: He has a cool personality and is of the go-getter type. However, sometimes when he sees that somepony is doing stuff better than him, he always wants to show them out and prove that he is the best. Thunder Dash has had to lecture him about this. He can also be very gullible when it comes to sarcasm and jokes. Backstory: Born in Cloudsdale like his older cousin Thunder Dash, Storm Rush was found always wanting to push himself to the limits. Every year, The Great Eastern Storm would come. Many Pegasus have tried to fly through this storm, but they never got through. Some have even gone down trying. In the summer of his 8th year, The Great Eastern Storm struck. He was determined to fly though it. Just like Thunder Dash, he was struck by lightning, but did not go down. He was able to fly through it. This is how he got his cutie mark. Currently, he and Thunder Dash are the only two pegasus to fly through The Great Eastern Storm.

Third OC

post-8804-0-34033200-1361650355.png

Name: Night Flare

Cutie Mark: A black flaming bat, which represents his
ability to combine the element of fire with magic. He is also able to transform
into what is known as his “Flame Stage”. In this form, he can wield fire.

Appearance: Night Flare has a light maroon coat in his
normal form, and looks like a regular Alicorn. He also has a black stripe
pattern going down his legs. He also wears a mysterious necklace. His tail is a
bit long for his size. In his “Flame State,” his coat becomes a darker maroon
and the stripes on his legs become red. In addition, his wings change into that
of a bats. The orb on his necklace glows a shade of red.

Personality: Night Flare is a stealthy and ambitious
Alicorn, who loves to sneak around. He sometimes takes it a little too far and
steals from stores at nightfall. With his advanced spells with an edge of dark
magic, he can be a tad brutish when annoyed. He also sometimes misinterprets
sarcastic jokes aimed at him as insults, which causes him to transform into his
“Flame-Stage. He is also very curious, which also leads him into getting into
trouble.

Backstory: Orphaned at a young age, Night Flare was never
taken into an orphanage. Instead, he was left to survive in the Everfree
Forest. Nopony up to this day still doesn’t know why he was left there. In
addition, there hasn’t been any word of his parents. Due to this, he started
practicing magic at a very young age. Outside of training, he would be constantly
exploring the Everfree Forest. One day as he was exploring the Everfree Forest,
he stumbled upon an old shrine. This shrine was known to radiate mysterious
magic. In the center of the Shrine was a tablet that contained a necklace
within it. Nopony knew about the necklace and what power it held inside.
Somehow, it was destined for Night Flare to be the holder of that necklace. As
he drew closer, the necklace began to glow a faint maroon-red. He then came
closer and the necklace glowed even brighter. Finally he came into grabbing
range. He slowly extended his hoof to pick it up. When he picked it up, the
unexpected happened. The necklace bound itself around Night Flares neck as if
it had a life of its own. The glowing stopped. It took several seconds for him
to recover from the incident. Little did he know that this necklace contributed
to his talent, which would soon be revealed. He soon found his way to
Ponyville. However, he wasn’t welcomed well. May ponies were scared of him
because of his appearance. It wasn’t until one day a little unicorn was being
bullied by two older unicorns. This was the day that changed his life. He had
been sad and depressed because everypony was afraid of him. Now, it was time,
to stand up for this little defenseless unicorn. Night Flare felt his anger
increasing inside of him. Somehow, the necklace was feeding off his emotion of
anger and turning that anger into power he could use. He then saw one of the
bullies fire a beam at the defenseless little unicorn. Imidiately, he felt a
surge of power as his anger grew. He finally couldn’t take it anymore as the
second bully fired another beam. He unleashed a mighty fireball and it hit one
of the bullies hard. He had never done something like this before. He then
threatened he would fire another if they didn’t stop torturing the little
unicorn. His anger continued to increase as the bullies ignored him, despite
being hit. Night Flare was pushed to the limits. The necklace around his neck
was glowing brightly. Night Flare let out a scream of anger as his body glowed
a shade of red. He then was revealed with bat wings and flaming ears. He then
threatened the bullies who were now nervous. But in this form, he couldn’t
control his anger. He fired several fireballs at the bullies continuously. He
was so out of control that somepony was about to call Princess Celestia. But
then, he saw, in the bullies eyes’, a spec of forgiveness. The anger was about
to overwhelm him. But suddenly, he reverted back to his normal form. Once back
in his normal form, he noticed that his cutie mark appeared.  

Night Flare's Flame Stage

post-8804-0-34351300-1361650377_thumb.png

Hello!

<----------------------

I never created a Bio for my OC, basically because he's my Ponysona. Being me is enough for me to know him and imagine him well in the pony world. Yes, i understand the alicorn might be a little to much, but nothing else works with me. I just feel me like this, and i made him before i joined the community. I could never let go of him...

More pictures on my profile :P

• Brohoof 1

Paradox (the pony in both my sig and my avatar) is my one and only OC. I could never replace him at all. And his bio is also linked up in my signature if you want to get the read up on him.

This is my first OC! Her name is Toccata and she comes from a long line of musicians and is probably a distant cousin of Octavia. She doesn't really have a cutie mark yet since I can't decide what I want her to do. She has a little brother named Fugue. I'm still working out her family tree.... 

post-13146-0-50391700-1361762231_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Night%20Shine%20white%20bg.png

This is my 'ponysona' OC, Night Shine, even though I have several original characters (mostly villains) in stories that I'm writing.

Species: Unicorn

Personality: Intelligent, thoughtful, very friendly and trusting, yet often prefers to be alone.

Backstory: Not much of an interesting character backstory, although I may give him some adventures someday. Still, as far as his current life, he lives by himself, spending his days stargazing and studying deeper magics of the mind. He may come out in daytime for occasional celebrations and activities, but he is generally nocturnal. He has an assistant and friend who's a friendly (or rather non-aggressive) Changeling named Dusk, who is really a good guy at heart despite his tough, intimidating exterior. Someday I might write a story wherein they save all of Ponyville from an original villain of mine, but for now I'm sticking to keeping them out of my stories. For now, they are in the first story i wrote, though since it's not very well-written I'm probably going to edit them out :

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

My OC is Velvet Divan, the oversized carpenter pony who specializes in couch-smithing.  

tumblr_midms3tnPr1s68puro1_500.jpg

A pitch black stallion with golden eyes, a short but mussed mane, and a long silky tail, he's unusually broad and tall for a pony.  He's easily as tall as an alicorn, but of a heavier build.  He's also pudgy, to put it delicately, so he ends up embodying his cutie mark of a red velvet divan in more than one respect: he's quite the comfortable pony to lounge against or sprawl atop of.

Velvet Divan's family were second generation Manehattians, and his grandfather owned a carpentry shop.  While Velvet's father worked in the shop as a young stallion, he moved on to a career in the banking industry.  Velvet found banking distasteful and apprenticed with his grandfather, but grew tired of taking orders for whatever was in fashion at the time.  There wasn't enough room for him to express himself creatively, and the themes he enjoyed were considered rustic in the big city.  So he bought tools, did some scouting, and settled in Ponyville.  It's been lonely without any of his family around, and he's struggling to sell his work in local shops, but Velvet is determined not to return to Manehattan a failure.

• Brohoof 2

Here's my OC...

Silverstarnewpose_zps1736bcaa.pngThis is Silverstar, he is my Main OC

Silverstar’s story began in a small town named Saddleburg, a
few miles out of Phillydephia. There a young couple took refuge after being
falsely accused of murdering farmer Dennis Sprout. Starblossom (25) and her
husband Silverfall (27) lived in a small cottage near the river. It wasn’t long
before they started growing crops, slowly but surely life got easier for them,
until one fateful day. News had spread of their life in Saddleburg, and before
they knew it, they were on the run again...

But this time there was something different.... Starblossom
was with child. Afraid for the life of their newborn son, they were forced to
send him to foster care. It was with tears that they left their child, but not
before leaving a Shrivelled up piece of parchment on the blanket their son was
in. A single name was written on the parchment :
Silverstar.

And the young couple was never heard of again...

But Silverstar lived on...

He was adopted shortly after his admission by a couple,
Candlewick and Veevee Booklor. They loved and cherished Silverstar, even though
Silverstar knew he was adopted he loved his family all the same. Now Silverstar
is 16 years of age, living happily with his family. But something strange is
happening to Silverstar, something different and far worse than the magical
surges he got when he was an infant. He would seldom lose control of his magic,
causing strange outbursts of raw magic, the same magic that consists in
stars... The build-up of this strange magic in his body is growing more powerful, slowly affecting him...

Will he be able control these outbursts and go about his
life, will he discover the source of his powerful and dangerous magic, of will
it consume him, change him into the very thing he is trying to avoid??

• Brohoof 1

Hello! You just have to tell about your oc! ( If you have more than one, tell about your favorite oc you've created.) My oc is in the file. ( Hopefully it'll open up)

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

(Note: She has changed since the first time I created her because I forgot what she looked like <X3)

Lazii Dazii

Personality: Daring, imaginative, creative, artistic, etc. ( I'm still working on her bio)

Backstory: She was born premature in Canterlot from a pegasus mother and a unicorn father. She was very spoiled and got everything she asked for, if she didn't get what she wanted, she would whine about it until she got it. She had a difficult time in school because of her abusive father. He damaged her brain from the age of 3 up until 8. He died from a bar fight, and Lazii was left with her dying mother who was diagnosed with cancer. Her mother died when she turned 9. Her grandmother took care of her until 17. Ponies have tried to put her in an orphanage, but she escaped everytime. When she turned 18, she ran away to Ponyville, where she met Devilish Delight.

Sorry it's not a good backstory, I'm still working on it, don't be scared to criticize! Again, just tell about one or more of your oc's.  ^_^

Lol, sorry! Forget about when I said hopfully the file will open up, I was thinking of something else totally different... Heh heh... ^^"

OMG I just realized I didn't tell you guys her cutie mark. Her cutie mark is a laughing face. Still trying to work on her though.