Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Cosplayers?

Cupcakeparty

i tried cosplaying as BiG Mac and Shining Armor. I wanna say i failed but then again i did sorta pull it off. For Big Mac i was in western wear with overalls and for Shining Armor i had on armor and other things

Right here! I've cosplayed as Daring-Do, and I'm halfway done with a new Lyra cosplay. It should be mostly done in about a week or two; maybe even sooner! I just have to wait until that wig I ordered arrives in the mail. hopefully it should show up in the box sooner than expected.

I have been Invited to Cosplay with a friend at an upcoming convention. She wants to do Twilight, and wants me to do Rainbow.

I am a guy though. Has anyone ever seen this, or even remotely sure how to do this? I have never cosplayed before and am need of help. 

I have been Invited to Cosplay with a friend at an upcoming convention. She wants to do Twilight, and wants me to do Rainbow.

I am a guy though. Has anyone ever seen this, or even remotely sure how to do this? I have never cosplayed before and am need of help. 

It's depends how much effort and such you want to put into. There are a ton of pics online of people's rainbow dash cosplay. The nice thing about ponies is cosplay of them is really flexible. Rainbow hair + Blue clothing + cutie mark some where and you're set .

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess the real problem will be me getting over my insecurities of 99% of the RD cosplays being girls. 

most pony cosplayers are girls (at least from what I've noticed). Since RD is sporty  though it shouldn't stand out as much as say a Rarity male cosplayer.

most pony cosplayers are girls (at least from what I've noticed). Since RD is sporty  though it shouldn't stand out as much as say a Rarity male cosplayer.

I've been searching it a little more, and I've seen some pretty good Vinyl Scratch ones for guys. I wonder if I could talk her into me going as Vinyl. 

I finally got down to taking a photo of my Daring-Do cosplay! taken from my iPhone (which is obscuring most of my face) in front my bathroom mirror:

my_daring_do_cosplay_by_lyralover92-d5wx

I just took this because I still can't find any decent EQLA photos with me in them; which is kind of odd since I practically got dozens of photos from other attendees.