Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My friend knows the voice actress of Dash and AJ...

QueenChrysalis

Well I suppose if legit we'd have to say keep up the good work! duh!

Tell her the basics like thank you for being a part in something that has inspired a whole community so accepting that it has changed the lives of many people (including my own)!

Tell her that bronies will always have her back for anything she does.

And that we will be there if she needs us in 10 seconds flat, for she

is 20% cooler than any other voice actress on the planet.

(besides the other MLP voice actors; everyone is equal)

Tell her that her work as Dashie and Applejack is much appreciated and that she should keep up the good work. Oh and if, possible, that she should push for a solo song by Rainbow Dash, because her voice is amazing.

Tell her we bronies are expecting great things from you guys! Very Great Things!

im asking rose to right it and il pass it alot cauz i cant right

I'm sorry, but I think you, or your friend is bluffing. I see no proof other than "my friend knows her", and that is not enough.

But, say in the off-chance your friend does, just tell her she's awesome. :P

(edited)

:huh:

I'm sorry, but I think you, or your friend is bluffing. I see no proof other than "my friend knows her", and that is not enough.

But, say in the off-chance your friend does, just tell her she's awesome. :P

i think your bull shit cauz one my friend is a anti-brony and a girl who i trust Edited by tailsthefox

We change the way she looks at mailmen!

She likes feminine mailmen

DAM IT THAT YTP HAS FOREVER RUINED THAT VIDEO (yet somewhat made it better)

I CAN NOT UNHEAR!

Edited by Flare

It's soo obvious. Tell her to give a shout-out to MLP Forums!

Tell her about the site! What if we could get her to one of our synchtube parties?!?! How did this idea come out so late?

Tell her that her work as Dashie and Applejack is much appreciated and that she should keep up the good work. Oh and if, possible, that she should push for a solo song by Rainbow Dash, because her voice is amazing.

They all have different VAs for songs.

Tell her about the site! What if we could get her to one of our synchtube parties?!?! How did this idea come out so late?

just found out the girl was from my summer camp it took a brony takover of the group for her to spill the beans
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe she can finally answer a question that's been plaguing my mind XP http://mlpforums.com/topic/5307-rainbow-dashs-dreams-irl/

lol.

Just, lol @ how she literally ran off.

just found out the girl was from my summer camp it took a brony takover of the group for her to spill the beans

Lol, yeah, seems to me even if she did get on the site, she wouldn't let anyone know it was her.

You know, I kinda wonder, how much the people who work on the show are fans of it. I mean, it's their job, so just because they work on it doesn't garuntee they like it as much as we do. But I guess when you invest yourself in something you MUST like it some amount...

Maybe she can finally answer a question that's been plaguing my mind XP http://mlpforums.com...shs-dreams-irl/

lol.

Just, lol @ how she literally ran off.

Lol, yeah, seems to me even if she did get on the site, she wouldn't let anyone know it was her.

You know, I kinda wonder, how much the people who work on the show are fans of it. I mean, it's their job, so just because they work on it doesn't garuntee they like it as much as we do. But I guess when you invest yourself in something you MUST like it some amount...

she is all so a anti-brony so that all so dont help

They all have different VAs for songs.

Actually Braeburn, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy all have their usual voice actors do their singing. Asleigh Ball(Rainbow Dash and Applejack) is actually a member of a band when she isn't doing voice work and Andrea Libman(Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) apparently can only handle speaking for both her characters, but Pinkie's songs are too difficult for her to manage the voice, but Fluttershy's are nice and managable.

Actually Braeburn, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy all have their usual voice actors do their singing. Asleigh Ball(Rainbow Dash and Applejack) is actually a member of a band when she isn't doing voice work and Andrea Libman(Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) apparently can only handle speaking for both her characters, but Pinkie's songs are too difficult for her to manage the voice, but Fluttershy's are nice and managable.

Meh bad, I thought it was the other 3 that had different VAs, I didn't mean ALL of them... But if that's the case, I request a song by Applejack's voice. If she'll do RD's, she can do Aj's :)