Finesthour

Well i am pretty sure it came out on PC as well.

I know. I was just saying that I'd never played the XBOX version. :P

Greatest game of all time is Halo CE or Halo 2.

Eh. As much as I love Halo (it's the only console FPS that I bother with), I honestly can't really rank it as being anything beyond 'slightly above average', myself.

But, then again, most people here probably wouldn't care much for my favorite games at all. :wacko:

you dare have your own opinion! DIE!

Okay. Posted Image

... although, it's truthfully a bit surprising how many people actually have that attitude when it comes to video game/whatever discussion.

ZOMG COD SUX TEH HALOEZ R SUPROR!1!!11!!!, etc.

Okay. Posted Image ... although, it's truthfully a bit surprising how many people actually have that attitude when it comes to video game/whatever discussion. ZOMG COD SUX TEH HALOEZ R SUPROR!1!!11!!!, etc.

xD I'm just messin around, not everyone likes Halo :P

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

Oh! Dang it. Sorry, I'm still having trouble navigating her in this world. Laws of physics has changed a bit, you know? haha!... No wait, of course you don't. Silly me. Umm, right! I have this thing I need to attend to, sooo, be seeing you, I guess!

I know. I was just saying that I'd never played the XBOX version. :P Eh. As much as I love Halo (it's the only console FPS that I bother with), I honestly can't really rank it as being anything beyond 'slightly above average', myself. But, then again, most people here probably wouldn't care much for my favorite games at all. :wacko:

Well the xbox and pc version are not different at all actually.

BW7kqXG.png?1

A mlp game sounds like a neat idea, but I honestly cannot see myself playing it for more than a few days. I'd just get bored of it and quit playing. Besides, these forums are already good enough for socializing over the internet imo, not to mention once we get ip chat.

hwhg5i.png

Top 5

Honorable Mentions: Killer7, Unreal Tournament, Gears of War, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Bioshock 2 (multiplayer only), and Ninja Baseball Batman!

5. Portal- it's portal... nuff said

4. Gauntlet Dark Legacy- Words cannot describe the hours my friends and I put into this game.

3. Zelda: Windwaker- Toss up between this and OoT, but Windwaker had such a big and beautiful world to it.

2. TimeSplitters 2- My favorite multiplayer shooter ever. There were SOOO many character models to choose from. There were monkeys, cowboys, space marines, snowmen, gingerbread men, weird fish robots, etc. I wish they'd reboot this franchise for Xbox 360.

1. Mother Trilogy (Mother 2/Earhbound)- My favorite game of all time would have to be Earthbound on the SNES. Mother 3 (JP exclusive GBA game) is nearly tied for it. Though it excels in atmosphere, it had a much smaller world and more disappointing story than Earhtbound. Plus Earthbound actually came to America!

[New siggy in progress!]

Turning Point Fall of Liberty is right up there at the top with Halo CE

Who says I can't love a game that received reviews around 4/10 and less :P

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

Oh how silly of me I forgot to give honorable mentions to:

Duke Nuken 3D

DOOM (1 & 2)

Quake (1-3)

Serious Sam

Painkiller (not the horrible expansion sequels)

Resident Evil 4

Saint Row 2

GTA 3 & San Andreas

Super Mario Land

Yoshi's Island

Halo CE

Deus Ex

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Mario Kart (Double Dash, DS, and Wii)

Castle Crashers

Worms 3D

Team Fortress 2

Half Life (1 & 2)

various Kirby titles

various Sonic titles

various Megaman titles

various Metroid titles

various Zelda titles

various Castlevania titles

& the preemptive Honorable Mentions for My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic, Saints Row: The Third and Star Wars The Old Republic

If the game is not on or related to anything on this list either I never played it, forgot it, or I hate it!

Edited by Colton Manestache

[New siggy in progress!]

Worms 3D, but not Worms Armageddon?

I am confuse. :blink:

I never played Worms Armageddon (although they might've rebooted it as Worms 2 Armageddon on XBL and Steam which may or may not be the same game)

Worms 3D was the first Worms game I've ever played. (It was at a friend's b-day party or something) and something about it just clicked for us.

Though I went and played the 2D versions they have on XBL (dubbed Worms and Worms 2 Armageddon) and now older looking back I now think the 2D games are far superior to the 3D games.

It's mainly the nostalgia and I met one of my best friends playing it is why I have fonder memories of it than the 2D versions. And I usually base my "best" games as my personal experience. (Example: I'll say the GameCube (as far as game library) is the best console ever because I only bought an N64 after the GCN so I missed on the N64 experience)

[New siggy in progress!]

Though I went and played the 2D versions they have on XBL (dubbed Worms and Worms 2 Armageddon) and now older looking back I now think the 2D games are far superior to the 3D games.

I'd really recommend tracking down the original Worms Armageddon if you like the newer 2D games - in my eyes it is leaps and bounds ahead of all of the more recent releases. It's still getting updates (one or two per year, typically) that add new features and fixes even now, more than ten years after its release.

I'd really recommend tracking down the original Worms Armageddon if you like the newer 2D games - in my eyes it is leaps and bounds ahead of all of the more recent releases. It's still getting updates (one or two per year, typically) that add new features and fixes even now, more than ten years after its release.

I'll add it to the list... that is

THE LIST OF OLD SHIT THAT IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN NEW SHIT THAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON!

basicly my list of older games I want to own, I'm in the mood to re-collect old favorites/older greats that I've missed out on.

...Not that ALL new games are horrible, I'm looking forward to buying Saints 3 and Skyrim :P

[New siggy in progress!]