Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The argument and stuff in a nutshell...

Loriem

Pro Twilicorns: "Oh my glob EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND RESPECT THE F***ING WRITERS F***ING DECISIONS YOU STUPID F***ING CAPS LOCK SUNS OF B****ES!"

Anti Twilicorns: "WHYYYYY?!?! My Life is RUINED! And I quote, 'OF ALL THINGS, THIS IS THE WORSTE, POSSIBLE, THING!' I am leaving!"

Pro Twilicorns: "I like Twilicorn because the show needs to move on. That and I think the writers will make it better by making EVERYONE a alicorns! :D"

Anti Twilicorns: "You all are hypocrites! But I hope the writers 'fix' Twilicorn by making her learn everything will be better."

Pro Twilicorns: "SHE DOESN"T NEED FIXED YOU DUMBA**! STOP YELLING YOU A***WIPE IDIOT NUMBSKULL!"

Anti Twilicorns: "I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.Mov Spike: "Shut up shut up shut up! Oh my god, a million times, shut up! You stupid ********."

What have we learned? ALL OF US are being dramatic, even I am being dramatic for writing this stupid thread. And if I show a non brony this forum and they wander into the Twilicorn debate I highly doubt it will help them become a brony.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pro Twilicorns: "Oh my glob EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND RESPECT THE F***ING WRITERS F***ING DECISIONS YOU STUPID F***ING CAPS LOCK SUNS OF B****ES!"

Anti Twilicorns: "WHYYYYY?!?! My Life is RUINED! And I quote, 'OF ALL THINGS, THIS IS THE WORSTE, POSSIBLE, THING!' I am leaving!"

Pro Twilicorns: "I like Twilicorn because the show needs to move on. That and I think the writers will make it better by making EVERYONE a alicorns! :D"

Anti Twilicorns: "You all are hypocrites! But I hope the writers 'fix' Twilicorn by making her learn everything will be better."

Pro Twilicorns: "SHE DOESN"T NEED FIXED YOU DUMBA**! STOP YELLING YOU A***WIPE IDIOT NUMBSKULL!"

Anti Twilicorns: "I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.Mov Spike: "Shut up shut up shut up! Oh my god, a million times, shut up! You stupid ********."

What have we learned? ALL OF US are being dramatic, even I am being dramatic for writing this stupid thread. And if I show a non brony this forum and they wander into the Twilicorn debate I highly doubt it will help them become a brony.

I've seen this all before. The more compact and smaller truth to it all would be

the Pro-Twilights being smug passive aggressive douche bags who think they are holding a higher and more mature view because they are using optimism instead of anger as their motivator while still being prissy school girl bullies to rivals.

The anti-Are running on RAGE/ disappointment and anal destruction and there go are releasing large amounts of over dramatic anger, anger mixed with logical points but none the less mind numbing anger and screams. Basically, the club of words approach.

no amount of logic or arguments end it bro. Its only in the writers hands to fix it.

good, gives them an idea of what the episode was like anyway. Fans are a bi-product of the episodes released. When you get something like this, its a sign of the episode failure.

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry
  • Brohoof 2

The whole Twilicorn debates are pretty stupid to begin with. It's probably the more ridiculous arguments out of the writing changes for the show.

We all knew that Twilight was going to be destined to become SOMETHING over than a standard unicorn. I called it within the very first episode. She learns something everyday and she has saved Equestria from danger loads of times with being the center protagonist. Don't see how it's hard to miss.

• Brohoof 1

That only represent the more extreme elements of both sides, most of the people saying "trust the writers" have actually remained calm about this some of them are even neutral on this issues and while I pointed out that I don't trust Hasbro I do in fact trust the writers. I am against twilicorn but will probably not leave anytime soon even if it does go badly because I like the community and the fanfics, and fanart but despite my reservations do not wish to see her changed back because it would be attempting to fix lazy writing with more lazy writing which wouldn't work.

Why do we have a forum for this anyways? :huh:

But yeah, I would agree. So much melodrama from both sides of the argument. When in reality, here's what changed: She has a pair of wings now. It really could give a person the wrong impression of the fandom and make them see us as a group of obsessed twits nitpicking about a kids' cartoon.

I think people should just wait until Season 4 and there's actually more to discuss about it instead of tearing at each others throats right now.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, basically my point is everyone needs to learn to let their gloob out in less destructive ways. Take gloob management classes, or get a stress relieving gas powered stick.

I refer back to my "Complaining Fractal" to explain it beautifully.

xf9elf.png

I haven't quite gotten down the formula to generate the fractal, but I think it is xangst+ (bzbutthurtczwhining). Problem is, my fractal generator keeps crashing when I put in the formula. Guess it can't comprehend all this complaining...

• Brohoof 2

I refer back to my "Complaining Fractal" to explain it beautifully.

img-1237279-1-xf9elf.png

I haven't quite gotten down the formula to generate the fractal, but I think it is xangst+ (bzbutthurtczwhining). Problem is, my fractal generator keeps crashing when I put in the formula. Guess it can't comprehend all this complaining...

You sir are the best person in this thread. Have a cookie, you deserve it.

I did say i was also part of it by making this thread complaining about all the other complaining via examples. Complainception!

You sir are the best person in this thread. Have a cookie, you deserve it.

I did say i was also part of it by making this thread complaining about all the other complaining via examples. Complainception!

Thanks. I noticed this pattern when someone complained about the fact that people complained about the people complaining. And eventually, it only grows (In magnitude; the participants each level up gets smaller).

And thanks for the cookie! *happily noms*

This topic contains very little in the way of content and, as such, would be better suited as a status update or blog. When creating a thread, be sure to check and see whether what you're posting is worthy of discussion, and has some substance to it.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.