Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could change any game, how would you change it?

Xievie

I would change Saints Row 3 to make it more like saints row 2 and to continue the story of Dex and how the protagonist was betrayed in the first game. Also Johnny Gat wouldn't die, that was a terrible choice to have Gat killed in the second mission.

The Jak & Daxter series. 

I wish Naughty Dog would release a 4th installment onto the PS3 and with some changes to the gameplay or just broaden the story from Jak3. That game series is probably without a doubt my favorite out of many games. I would simply love to see a new installment in the series. 

Or the Star Wars Battlefront series make a 3rd installment on the new consoles.... I know they were trying to make it happened but it all together failed but think about it. That had to have been the greatest Star Wars games ever! 

Disgaea.  That's the number one game I wanted to like but didn't.  I love that there's a huge max level.  I feel like a single playthrough of the main game should be that huge, and the item world should be way less anoying.  Less units during battle would be nice as well, and not fighting the same enemies over and over when revisiting a story map.

Also, Planescape Torment.  Great writing, boring gameplay.  I'd want it to be a turn based rpg or an action rpg rather than one of those automatic point and clickers.

Edited by Dr. Eggnog

I'd take Mass Effect 3, and give it the ending that the deserves. An ending that doesn't suck. I'd make it so your choices actually mattered in the end, and I'd allow you to have different endings that all depend on the choices that you made throughout all 3 games.

I'd also give Tali'Zorah a face that wasn't ripped from Google and hastily Photoshopped, or better yet, not show her face at all. You're not supposed to see her face, the mystery was part of her charm.

Edited by Commander Urdnot

SPOILER ALERT 

SUPER PAPER MARIO

...In case you haven't played it...

I loved Super Paper Mario. It was an awesome game! But when I finished it, it was kinda bittersweet to come back to it since Tippi is kind of gone. :( What they should have done is made it kind of like the Zelda series. Everything you've done is saved after you beat Bleck and Dimentio, except for beating Bleck and Dimentio. You keep your experience and all that, but you can go fight them again. That way, you keep Tippi! It's like a time reversal type thing. 

Because after I found out that Tippi doesn't come back, I turned my Wii off and I never played that game again. Of course not everyone will agree with this since bringing Tippi back sort of takes her away from Blumiere. I can agree with that. That's why I suggest a time reversal.

Game: Sonic '06

Variable: Everything

In particular: That this game was even made

If you don't know what game i'm talking about just watch this; it literally explains everything:

Another devastating example of why nerds shouldn't record themselves. blink.png That guy's voice was more annoying than watching the game.

If I could change any game...I'd change Radiata Stories to make the story a little deeper and more involved. Make the characters you recruit more unique with cooler abilities, including more Volty users and healers on the nonhuman side. Make the sound bytes in battles less generic and repetitive. And I don't see why Jack always has to be in the party.

I would make it so that you could play on after the end of Fallout: New Vegas. It was such a good game, but there was so much to do that you couldn't possibly get it all done before reaching the end. I mean come on, you could play on in Fallout 3 and you even died at the end.

• Brohoof 1

I would have either ubisoft or Bethesda do a remake of the Avatar: the Last Airbender game and make it amazing. You could free roam across the nations with your own custom made bender, borrowing the amazingly awesome character creator from ES: Skyrim. As for the bender arts, you could tear down entire mountains for different effects and as you figure out the correct combo moves you gain a specific move and there is a definite danger involved since you could create a rogue wave or create a rockslide that could definetly kill you.

When you gain enough moves in your chosen bending art, your able to open skill trees and improve the moves with passive upgrades. It probably would get an original storyline for both regular benders and a new avatar, of course you get to choose your path whether your character is the avatar or the subject of oppression by the nation that is opposite your native element. In this way you get a different storyline with each nation you play, plus a fixed one that's the avatar's storyline.

Edited by MMFAN
  • Brohoof 1

I would make it so that you could play on after the end of Fallout: New Vegas. It was such a good game, but there was so much to do that you couldn't possibly get it all done before reaching the end. I mean come on, you could play on in Fallout 3 and you even died at the end.

The modding community is way ahead of you. If you are on PC, and too lazy to use console commands to do this yourself, here you go. If you aren't on PC, I guess this is another of the many reasons you should be:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42428

The creator says he plans on making it to where some of your decisions affect the post-ending Mojave, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Brohoof 1

The modding community is way ahead of you. If you are on PC, and too lazy to use console commands to do this yourself, here you go. If you aren't on PC, I guess this is another of the many reasons you should be:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42428

The creator says he plans on making it to where some of your decisions affect the post-ending Mojave, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I already know of this, and I'm using it. But if I were in-charge of making the game then I would have added it in from the get-go. It seems silly not to to in the first place anyway.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

I already know of this, and I'm using it. But if I were in-charge of making the game then I would have added it in from the get-go. It seems silly not to to in the first place anyway.

I was trying to avoid going a bit ranty and unrelated, but now it is too hard to resist.

The thing is, Fallout 3's ending was simple, and didn't have too much involved in it. The only thing that changed the ending, pretty much, was the decision you made at the end.

However, Fallout: New Vegas has a TON of things that change the ending of the game. Be it huge decisions, like what major faction did you side with at the end, or tiny decisions, like did you divert water or power to a small, desperate community that needed it to survive. The predominate reason that New Vegas doesn't continue past the end is because it would be impossible to account for every decision possible to affect the wasteland. If you are seeking them to just throw you into the wasteland, no. I prefer New Vegas to not have all of its lore broekd just so console players can have Lanius' sword. If you would prefer that, there are mods for it. It is a horrible idea to add such a thing to vanilla New Vegas.

And, either way, Broken Steel was terrible, and I would have preferred Fallout 3 without it.

(Then again, I would have preferred Fallout 3 without any of its DLC's. They were all terrible and wastes of money.)

• Brohoof 1