Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heartwarming Episodes

ActFast231

What episodes really make you feel good? You know those episodes that warm your heart. For me, its Secret of My Excess, and Sleepless in Ponyville. What about you?

• Brohoof 4

Sleepless in Ponyville without a doubt, gave me that really nice heartwarming feeling when Rainbow Dash took Scootaloo under her wing and told her to be like her sister. 

Sisterhooves Social was also a heartwarming feeling as well. Even though Rarity hates being in dirt and mud, she'd do anything to make her sister happy.

• Brohoof 1

OOH! OOH! These are my favorite episodes! :D

Here's a list of the episodes, and the most heartwarming/happyfeelzy moment in each one that IMO makes the episode so amazing:

-Sonic Rainboom--literally everything after Dashie does the sonic rainboom :wub:

-Cutie Mark Chronicles--literally everything after Dashie tells her story

-Owl's Well That Ends Well----the stargazing scene in the beginning :3

-Return of Harmony pt 2---literally everything after the Elements are restored

-Luna Eclipsed----When Luna is told by Pipsqueak that she's his "favorite princess ever" /)^3^(\

-Secret of my Excess----The memory flashback

-Hearth's Warming Eve----The Heart Carol

-A Friend in Deed------The Smile Song and when Cranky finally smiles

-Canterlot Wedding pt 2----Literally everything after they use the Love Spell, especially Love Is In Bloom :D

-Crystal Empire pt 2----Success Song (reprise)

-Sleepless in Ponyville---Literally everything after Luna talks with Scutealoo :3

-Apple Family Reunion---Raise This Barn and the short, feelsy thirty-second scene afterwards when all of the Apple family members leave

-Keep Calm and Flutter On---Discord's realization

-Magical Mystery Cure----....everything.

:3

• Brohoof 4

Well, let's see...

Secret of My Excess - Obvious reason

Sisterhooves Social - When Rarity sees the drawing 

Sleepless in Ponyville - So much Scootalove

A Friend In Deed - Smile, Smile, Smile

Friendship is Magic/Mare In The Moon - Twilight's realization

The Return of Harmony

(edited)

All of my favorites have something heartwarming! Hurricane Fluttershy, Sleepless In Ponyville, Apple Family Reunion, Suited For Success... heartwarming is my favorite emotion, and I love feeling it every time. 

I think Hearth's Warming Eve

*glasses*

Is pretty hearth warming

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

Sleepless in Ponyville

Canterlot Wedding Part 2

Apple Family Reunion

Hurricane Fluttershy

Keep Calm and Flutter On

Magical Mystery Cure

Cutie Mark Chronicles

Sonic Rainboom

Return of Harmony Part 1 & 2

Hearth's Warming Eve

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sleepless in Ponyville- Rainbow Dash showing her softer side and Scootalove.

Apple Family Reunion- Applejack tried so hard to make the family reunion perfect to honor the memory of her parents.

Hurricane Fluttershy- Every little bit counts is a message that is far too often forgotten

Sisterhooves Social- This episode really made me like Sweetie Belle, and finding out that it was Rarity almost the entire time in that race was very touching.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Hurricane Fluttershy- Every little bit counts is a message that is far too often forgotten

Bolded for the most often forgotten and important part in TV show morals. MLP, ahem, bucks the trend here big time with Hurricane Fluttershy.

There's also some episodes that are not heartwarming overall that have d'aww worthy endings. Secret Of My Excess, Lesson Zero, The Last Roundup... 

Ahhhh, I can't choose just one! ;___; I think the majority of the episodes from Season 2 were so heartwarming and gave me so many feels, whether it'd be Rarity & her relationship with her sister Sweetie Belle, or her relationship with Spike, or Hearth's Warming Eve, or Hearts & Hooves Day, or...aaah, there's just so much! 

The episode that made me cry (for real) was the Canterlot Wedding, the season finale to episode 2. That episode made me cry at the end, and it was also heartwarming.