Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike as a dog in the new spinoff

Sir.Flutter Hooves

This gotten taken down the first time, but I'll try it again.

On equestria daily, there is an article about our favorite baby dragon becoming a dog in the spinoff.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/rumor-spike-dog-in-equestria-girls.html

What do you guys think?

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

Well, that's a little weird. But the more I think about it, the more it seems like they didn't have much of a choice. I mean, it doesn't seem logical to make him a human, so mind as well make him some kind of animal. I just hope he can still talk.

I'm fine with this, under the sole condition he can still breathe fire.

I understand that he's not the same species as the Mane 6, and that it therefore it makes sense to not make him human, but I don't much care for the choice to make him a dog. He seems a lot more like a cat in personality. They're greedy bastards, cats.

Eh, as long as he can still talk, whether he's anthropomorphic or not.

This thread was not taken down. It was merged with the official Equestria Girls thread. So yea.

This is still lovely news, though.

Hello. Your thread was not taken down, just merged with the main Equestria Girls thread since that is the appropriate place for discussing news about the new series. Your post and every reply to that thread is still there. Because this has nothing to do with Alicorn Twilight, this isn't the right section for it anyway :). In the future please take care to make sure there aren't already threads that serve the same purpose as yours :). Thank you for sharing the news though. 

You can find the main thread here.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/48822-equestria-girls-tv-spinoff-movieseries-official-thread/page-23#entry1259302

• Brohoof 1