Luna hugging her plushies!

Art by Maravor

star_plushies__by_maravor_dggu9d3-pre.thumb.jpg.34fad83c5d2a23ef45a3f7560e5bfa4f.jpg

I'm suddenly in the mood to play the Starfy games...

• Brohoof 5
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thou'st shall take care in what is asked for. :orly:

1552084363_large(7).thumb.png.522efbf71c895844f2d5e780419c2fb2.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

13 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Would you like to date the Princess?

3327595.png

I never really noticed that Princess Luna speaks with an accent but maybe it's because I speak french so I also talk with an accent! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I never really noticed that Princess Luna speaks with an accent but maybe it's because I speak french so I also talk with an accent! :adorkable:

She speaks old ponish (she called it 'traditional'), which in the show was archaic English. At least, she did in her first episode. Then they made her speak a formal-like English and dropped the endearing archaic grammar (apparently because she wanted to fit in...with Twilight's guidance to speak more 'normal'). No idea what her translation was like in other languages. Tehe!

[booming voice] Twilight Sparkle hath spoken of the sweetness of thy voice. We ask thou teachest to us to speak as thou speakest.

• Delighted Giggle 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

15 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Luna actually has an accent?  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

So beautiful! I don't know if it's old, but it's new to me.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony--7776623.thumb.png.7a48fd8accd3be2623d0b95ff02e2597.png

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

Luna in all her glory, Love the background.

Art by MinElvi

princess_luna_redraw_by_minelvi_dh7l8gw-pre.thumb.jpg.1b5a4c11a586ae05804cb73e918bc5c6.jpg

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.