gaming Audio Surf

ColtofPersonality

Yeah, I play Audiosurf. Every song by Eurobeat Brony works really well on that game. You get your lift hills and fast drops, my favourite for Audiosurf is his Eurohoho remix of The Heart Carol (I got gold on that one!)

Edited by Flipturn ツ

Heh, Audiosurf's pretty awesome. A very clever idea for a game. Most of the time I play as Pointman.

Most points? My highest score is on Mercenary - Seize the Night, played with Pointman Pro. Because you know, fast songs on elite kinda kick my ass and I miss everything.

148155 points on a 6:56 song.

I love Audiosurf. I usually play mono pro or mono ninja or whatever it's called. Also, Iron Man mode, and I generally do the fastest songs I have, since I like the feeling of challenge.

I don't remember what my highest score is, but I'm I'm the high score list on a few songs (granted that's no very impressive, but it feels nice).

I've been playing Audiosurf nonstop for the past like 2 weeks. It never gets old to me. I usually only play on any of the Mono modes plus Ironman Mode for that extra challenge. I've done alot of songs but I'll have to check what my score is on Living Tombstone's Discord Remix. Probably gold knowing my luck. happy.png

I've not played AudioSurf in forever, it's all about BeatHazard now tongue.png

I need to get back into AudioSurf, I'll have to re-install it.

Dude, really quick question: Is Beat Hazard Ultra really as good as it looks? Because the Humble Bundle works on Linux, and I'm just about to jizz myself if something with an Audiosurf-esque ability to import your own music is available on Linux.

Dude, really quick question: Is Beat Hazard Ultra really as good as it looks? Because the Humble Bundle works on Linux, and I'm just about to jizz myself if something with an Audiosurf-esque ability to import your own music is available on Linux.

Yeah its quite fun, but is basically a giant strobe light ;)

Its somewhat akin to playing a modern version of asteroids, except the asteroids shoot back at you and move at the pace of your music (FYI, your gun does too, DON'T PLAY A SONG WITH A SILENT PART IN IT ON THIS GAME!)

Hey i love Audiosurf, i love these kind of games.

I haven't played it in a long while though, probably around 6 months without playing it.

I always played Mono and Vegas, i recommend this song:

Edited by The Milkman

I just got it, it was on sale for 75% off today on Steam. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I mostly play as Mono Ninja. Discord: Living Tombstone's Remix is a very good time on this game.