Would you give a hug to the avatar above you?

IceCharmer

Nein. I don't trust him.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't trust that dolly.

Dolls give me the creeps.

• Brohoof 1

Nein. She's got a baseball bat. Who knows what she's planning to do with it.

oh god yes hug me. i would so hug her. @_@

love is like a song to me.

when you love that song you wanna listen to it every day over and over.

there always something more to learn form that song.

but when theres marriage that is a song made by two in matrimony.

a song hand crafted in a harmonious tune only the two will truly understand and love for eternity.  

Nein.

Eh, why not?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Yes.