Bi, Straight, Gay, or Lesbian

Moog the Kvlt

straight, definitely

FUCK!

uhm... uhm... erm... err... bi!

Edited by FizzyGreen

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

Just now, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

nope, streight!

I guessing streight

Factually correct, i only had been attracted by mares so far and my only relationship was one.

But in my mind i'm actually bi, so i'm bi-curious :D

But you're half right i guess :proud:

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

how does this make sense when everyone is telling what they are?

you seem straight

Just now, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

Streight, Because your babe is @Princess Aurora Wolf and you have a step son @Baby Dashie

Actually, she allowed me to be the step-father her baby never had. I didn't help bring him into this world. But I still love @Baby Dashie as my own.:wub:

So, straight, I am not.:P

If anyone here is straight, then it's you.

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Really? Cause I hope you're not.

For you i'm whatever you want me to be :sunshower:

OOOO you hinted, ur definitely very straight

Also, what you said,

image.jpeg.ae3a0f627708830f811658ce85d83044.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

Straight, I am but saying that could be offensive to ponies who aren't

Awww come on take a little joke! :3

• Brohoof 1