Bi, Straight, Gay, or Lesbian

Moog the Kvlt

(edited)
1 minute ago, ShadowDash13 said:

This hardly seems fair... how could I not know the answer?

You're obviously a watermelon. What else would you be?

Oh, because I'm full of seeds!:P Seeds just waiting to be sallowed and spit out! (ok, that was a little too much.):blush:

I'd say you're mostly straight! 

Edited by WiiGuy2014

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

About that...

This is a little off-topic (sue me)

but I've actually finally come to terms with being bisexual. That's part of why I said

mostly. I had been fighting myself over being bisexual for a long time, and that post was made a couple of days before I finally accepted it. I knew that I could never say I was completely 100% straight, but I didn't know how much I was ready to actually admit to myself.

tl;dr - You're wrong.

OK, so I know you're a watermelon, but are you also... a sea cucumber?

post-8308-0-74249900-1391640848.png

Everyone has good inside them, if you look hard enough

7 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

About that...

This is a little off-topic (sue me)

Hide contents

but I've actually finally come to terms with being bisexual. That's part of why I said

mostly. I had been fighting myself over being bisexual for a long time, and that post was made a couple of days before I finally accepted it. I knew that I could never say I was completely 100% straight, but I didn't know how much I was ready to actually admit to myself.

tl;dr - You're wrong.

OK, so I know you're a watermelon, but are you also... a sea cucumber?

*looks up sea cucumber for other meaning* 

No, I've never covered myself in food!

And I understand what you meant in the spoilers box. Congrats on coming to that conclusion yourself :yay:

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Thanks! I'm still a little shy about saying it, but I'm doing my best not to conceal it from anyone who asks.

Except in real life... that part scares me worse than Nightmare Night scares Fluttershy.

Being the changeling you are, I'm going to guess that you are also a piece of Swiss Cheese?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Thanks! I'm still a little shy about saying it, but I'm doing my best not to conceal it from anyone who asks.

Except in real life... that part scares me worse than Nightmare Night scares Fluttershy.

Being the changeling you are, I'm going to guess that you are also a piece of Swiss Cheese?

I agree. It scares me to come out in real life, except to my closest friends and family.

And yes, I guess you can call my hooves Swiss Cheese.

Heh, family. No, they would kill me if they ever found out.

Best to keep it on the forums, where most of my friends are.

Along with being a changeling, I bet that secretly, you're also a unicorn...

(edited)
1 hour ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Heh, family. No, they would kill me if they ever found out.

Best to keep it on the forums, where most of my friends are.

Along with being a changeling, I bet that secretly, you're also a unicorn...

Oh dear. You can't tell it to your folks? :(

Wish we could switch parents. Mine are really understanding. :adorkable:

As for me being an Unicorn as well as a Changeling, well...

post-15772-0-57685100-1440343386_thumb.png.15cf48517b401eb663ed00bc430a8670.png5928c784f2b82_ChangelingWillGuideAttempt2.png.0d096af10c89e0b4e0821ca35a94dfdc.png

As Will Guide, I the Unicorn, and the separate soul of a rare gay Changeling, share the same body and most of the same experiences! So, yes, we're half-Changeling, half-Unicorn!:P

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Upload correct photos
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I could tell them... I have to hide me being a furry/brony because they would kick me out of the house if they knew.

Nopony wants my parents.

So, I'm running out of things to guess if you are... but I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say you are secretly related to a grapefruit.

(edited)

Gay

Edited by Lord Magnus

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Gay

Edited by Lord Magnus

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif