Just another OC drawing

Bronyette

post-11323-0-74667000-1364429666_thumb.jpg

Just a cute pony I drew, im probably going to keep her as an OC because she is so darn cute! I made this on a free paint program on my Samsung Galaxy 2. It was on a small touch screen, so this drawing was super hard to make.

Comments and Critiques welcome!

• Brohoof 6

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

That's a cute OC there! :D

Its mane-do looks like a happy Inkie, but I'm guessing it's not. :P

But I don't understand that free-floating brush, like whether that's her cutie mark, or being levitated at magic.

But anyways, it's awesome! :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh. XD yeah. Its her cutie mark. Since it was so hard to make i didnt want to accidently mess up since there isnt any undo button. Im sure i could edit it on when I get the time to get on my computer. :3

Plus fluffy mane-do's are what I do best~!

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Wow, I'm jealous. That's pretty impressive for drawing on a phone. I tried to draw a pony on my phone but it looks like a bunch of squiggles. XD 

• Brohoof 2

qzrChsT.jpg

Thank you. I took a pretty long time to draw it actually, just to get the smaller things right. The outline on it was the hardest, some places i couldnt do because it would get jumpy and bad. XD

v7PAGdl.png

Dang a pony drawing on your phone? Thats gotta take a heck of a long time to get looking even decent. Just for that I'm pretty stunned.

The Oc itself is actually pretty well drawn. Of course especially considering it being drawn on a phone.

• Brohoof 2

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Dang a pony drawing on your phone? Thats gotta take a heck of a long time to get looking even decent. Just for that I'm pretty stunned.

The Oc itself is actually pretty well drawn. Of course especially considering it being drawn on a phone.

Thank you. It was a long process but I love how she turned out. I need to draw her tail though, the program wasnt cooperating. Now all I need is to pick a name for her.

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

extremely awesoem drawing! really lovely...

Her mane really reminds me of Pinkie pie :3, but much more cloud-like...

quite awesome color scheme, proportions and everything perfect, I dunno what to say o_o

For this is done with a touch screen I have no idea about how much effort this took, but I´m sure a lot (+ much more).

Does she have a name already?

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

What a cute OC! She looks like a very artistic Pinkie Pie. I will kidnap her in the night and make her teach me how to draw on my phone like you tongue.png

As for a name, how about 'Sketches' or 'Paint Splat' or 'Colored Canvas'. I know I'm not all that creative with names, heck, the most creative one I made up was my ponysona's tongue.png

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1

"Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what people say keep you up at night, and they can't detain you, 'cause wings were made to fly" ~Little Mix, Wings
img-1314566-2-2zjjccg.jpg
                               ~Drawing Requests~ Ask Me Anything ~ OC's ~ Art Gallery ~
                                                             Soarin' is best pony 
                                                         Join the navel revolution!

(edited)

extremely awesoem drawing! really lovely...

Her mane really reminds me of Pinkie pie :3, but much more cloud-like...

quite awesome color scheme, proportions and everything perfect, I dunno what to say o_o

For this is done with a touch screen I have no idea about how much effort this took, but I´m sure a lot (+ much more).

Does she have a name already?

Not yet. Im not quite sure what to name her. :3 Im sure ill think of something. Since Ive started drawing on my phone it hasnt been taking as long as it used to. So not a whole lot of work, but enough.

What a cute OC! She looks like a very artistic Pinkie Pie. I will kidnap her in the night and make her teach me how to draw on my phone like you :P

As for a name, how about 'Sketches' or 'Paint Splat' or 'Colored Canvas'. I know I'm not all that creative with names, heck, the most creative one I made up was my ponysona's :P

Sketches is a pretty cute name and it fits her pretty well. :3 I might keep that one.

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png