Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mah first pony-merch :3

FancyPhoenix

Finally! After almost three weeks of unbearable longing, my order from RedBubble FINALLY arrived today cool.png I ordered three pony shirts on March 9th and it took them this long to actually get them to me... I know, I know... Shipping stuff from USA to Finland... Takes a while, but still... Well here they are in all their glory derpy_emoticon2.png

post-10934-0-74685900-1364484243_thumb.jpg

And man, are these things expensive! I paid 77,14€ (= $98,86) to RedBubble for these three, and as if that hadn't been enough, they got seized at customs and I had to pay the damn high VAT of 24% to... whoever gets the taxes.. Government? I dunno -.-' Anyway, the total price for these three shirts was 95,65€. That's $122,60 for Celestia's sake! Well... I'm broke now, but I don't mind, because I have three awesome t-shirts (that I can't wear anywhere public because aside from my parents, nobody knows I'm a brony -.-)

So, what do you people think? Did I get a good deal, or was I ripped? I think the shirts are awesome! Opinions? Also, what kind of experiences do you have with RedBubble? 

• Brohoof 3

Hmm...

*Takes a puff on pipe and looks over the shirts*

Those are some pretty awesome shirts you ordered, my friend.

I wouldn't pay over one hundred bits for 'em as you did, although I guess that's partly because of the VAT you had to pay.

Regardless of whether they were worth the price or not, I'd say you got three excellent shirts! It's too bad you won't be able to wear them in public... if I paid that much for some shirts, you bet your bottom I'd be wearing 'em everywhere!

• Brohoof 3

Redbubble shirts really are awesome, and they are good quality... but they are very expensive. I just own one (rainbwo dash shape on it), and I am very comfy with wearing it at partys, in public and at home ;D. I may get a few weird looks from some people, but my friends either think it´s cool or funny or don´t think about it at all.

Cool shirts, indeed, you should really consider wearing them in public (though I can understand if you don´t, thats up to you, man) xD

• Brohoof 2

Meh, it's good. The shirts look nice. BUT NOT AS NICE AS MAH DOCTOR WHOOVES PLUSHIE! THAT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I JUST WANT TO TAKE THAT PLUSHIE, AND FU-

Babs: OK! No more internet for you for a while. :P

• Brohoof 1

Meh, it's good. The shirts look nice. BUT NOT AS NICE AS MAH DOCTOR WHOOVES PLUSHIE! THAT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I JUST WANT TO TAKE THAT PLUSHIE, AND FU-

Babs: OK! No more internet for you for a while. tongue.png

You got a Doctor Whooves plushie?

Pretty cool I guess.

Too bad it's not a Babs Seed plushie.

And I didn't realize that RedBubble shirts were of a good quality. I might have to look into getting some, although if they are more expensive I might have to look elsewhere or consider only getting a few.

Pretty cool I guess.

And I didn't realize that RedBubble shirts were of a good quality. I might have to look into getting some, although if they are more expensive I might have to look elsewhere or consider only getting a few.

If they had a Babs Seed plushie, I would get it. Then, late at night, when nopony is looking, I will bring it to my bed and SNUGGLE!

Babs: Oh. I thought you were going to sa-

THEN I WOULD FU-

Babs: OK! You are officially a pedo. But I still lub you. *Hugs Bearsie*

• Brohoof 1

Pretty cool I guess.

Well RedBubble shirts are quite expensive. Usually about 20-25€ piece ($25-33), but that's still cheaper than WeLoveFine's merch. They charge way too high prices for the clothes. Although WLF's stuff is usually waaaay cooler (yes, you DJ Pon-3 led flashing, music playing t-shirts, I'm talking about you. -.-) But I'd say RedBubble is still better :3

Well RedBubble shirts are quite expensive. Usually about 20-25€ piece ($25-33), but that's still cheaper than WeLoveFine's merch. They charge way too high prices for the clothes. Although WLF's stuff is usually waaaay cooler (yes, you DJ Pon-3 led flashing, music playing t-shirts, I'm talking about you. -.-) But I'd say RedBubble is still better :3

Yes, I'm quite familiar with WeLoveFine and their line of awesome shirts, but I've never really checked out RedBubble as I said. Perhaps I'll give them a look and see if I fancy any of their shirts. I've already gotten some shirts, but they're all ones from Hot Topic and I really want a lot of the awesome shirts I've seen online.

I just got my 200$ order from welovefine and couldn't. be. happier.  Also I got a ton of stickers from Redbubble.  

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...