CrystalRose

So today I started off my Easter picture, I have new pens and thought this would be the perfect time to use them!

It's not finished yet, but I thought you guys would like to see my progress. I'll probably end up watercolouring this one.

I hope you like how she's looking so far!

post-9734-0-30477700-1364557545_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I can still see this is Work in Progress, but Fluttershy still looks good. I can't wait for you to finish this drawing of yours. Are you planning to add the bunny ears?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I can tell this is going to be good.  Can't wait to see the finished product.  But isn't Angel a bit too naughty to play the Easter Bunny?  tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

Wow I really want to see this when it is finished, please show us in stages once completed too, so its like an evolution chain! That would be epic! 

• Brohoof 2

I finished!

However, I scanned her in and it completely ruined the colours. Here's the scanner version. I played with the colours but this was the best I could get, the watercolour effect is completely ruined.

post-9734-0-12113900-1364735220_thumb.jpg

And this is the version I took with my phone. The colours look great but it's slightly blurry so the detail is a little lost.

post-9734-0-31597200-1364735283_thumb.jpg

This is the version I took on my camera. I think it looks the closest to how it looks in real life, but I just wish the scanner captured it right.

post-9734-0-04915300-1364735330_thumb.jpg

What does everypony think is the version I should upload to dA?

• Brohoof 3

I think you should upload the 2nd image to Dev.-Art (the one with more contrast, I guess). And that´s not ruined at all, it is beautiful. Fluttershy looks just kind and very, very lovely! Amazing work, can´t even imagine how it looks in "nature".

You are a wonderful artists, and this is a great theme (though I can´t remember Angel ever be so kind :P)

• Brohoof 1

I think you should upload the 2nd image to Dev.-Art (the one with more contrast, I guess). And that´s not ruined at all, it is beautiful. Fluttershy looks just kind and very, very lovely! Amazing work, can´t even imagine how it looks in "nature".

You are a wonderful artists, and this is a great theme (though I can´t remember Angel ever be so kind tongue.png)

Awwwe thank you <3

Although he is a little meanie he does show kindness sometimes! I was watching Hurricane Fluttershy today whilst I was painting and he was brushing her hair while she was upset. <3 It's little things like that which show me even though he can be a spoilt little bunny sometimes, he does look after her when she needs a friend.

• Brohoof 1

Great job, each pony has their season, and Fluttershy's is definitely spring. Keep up the good work; maybe Rarity in winter, or Rainbow Dash in summer, or Apple Jack in fall

• Brohoof 1