Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roll to Dodge

Shift

I found the game here! Sue me.

Welcome to Roll to Dodge! In this game you battle it out with any form of character to beat the snot out of people! It's like...Roleplaying is Magic...except you kill people and stuff.

Or something...

Anyway.

How to Play:
Whoever is the current gamemaker (currently, it's me) posts a situation 6 players are in. The palyers then post their actions starting with 'Roll'. For example, if you're in a dungeon stuck with everypony, you can say 'Roll to get rid of the chains and destroy everything.'. Then the Gamemaker posts the results and we keep on going. For example, that command I just said, If I get a one, I'll fail at getting out and i'll choke, losing a bit of health. If I get a 6, I might break out , and get super strength.

1: Epic Fail. Your situation is even worse now.
2: Fail. Your situation failed to improve.
3: Meager success: Your situation didn't really improve much.
4: Success: You completed your goal; however,no side effects remain.
5: Epic Success: You completed your goal! Congrazzles. Oh, you may have gotten a side effect.
6: Super Epic Success: You completed your goal...and you have gotten a super-duper-looper side effect. Or more! But no matter what, if you roll a six, something good is going to happen.

If someone attempts to attack you, you may roll to attempt to dodge it.

Do not make an overpowered player, but you can go all out making overpowered commands. Just no 'Kill everyone' commands. 

You can do anything in this game. Want to attempt to become a huge missile and kill everyone? Sure.

Whoever wins becomes the next Gamekeeper.

Other Stuff:
Sometimes effects will happen to your character. Blood Loss, Coma's, Overdrives, etc. 

For the sign up sheet, you give your character a name and description. Should be fairly easy enough.

Major Skill is something your character is really good at. For Spiderman, it might be Shooting Webs. For Mario and Luigi, it might be jumping. For Twilight Sparkle, it might be magic. However, your character will be given a major weakness based on what their Major Skill is. Twilight Sparkle's would be Black Magic, Superman's would be Kryptonite, and Discord's would be friendship. 

Minor Skills are like...Fallout stuff. Swordplay, Magic, Medicine, Flight, etc. Go all out.

Then Equipment: stuff your character has. Mario and Luigi, for their equipment, might have hammers and mushrooms.

You start off with 10 HP and 10 Mentality.  Once your HP gets to 0, you die. Once your Mentality gets to 0, you go into Mental Mode. In mental mode, instead of 1-6 numbers, it's 1-10 numbers. If you get a 10...you're almost guaranteed to win. If you get a 1...well...tough luck.

Name:
Description:
Major Skill:
Minor Skills:
Equipment:

(Your character can be anything! A mad hydra OC or Spiderman, I don't care. Doesn't have to be a pony either.)

Example Sign Up Sheet:
Name: Fluttershy
Description: A quiet pegasus who is an element of harmony. Can control animals at will.
Major Skill: Animal Taming
Minor Skills: Flight, Medicine
Equipment: Angel Bunny, Saddlebags, Element of Harmony (Kindness)

Player list: 
1. Muffin Thief w/ Muffin Thief
2. Otakulord Rainbow Izumi w/ Cyber Pulse
3. Rainblow Hash w/ Pipe Puffer
4. TheNinjaPony w/ Cold Front
5. Orienna w/ Irish Steel
6. Eureka w/ Sylveanas

Edited by Velvet Remedy
  • Brohoof 1

I shall be a much less OP version of myself.

Name: Muffin Thief:

Description: A strange unicorn, Muffin Thief seems to have a knack for thievery and deception. He frequently dabbles in dark magic, and would do just about anything for world domination.

Major Skill: Black magic

Minor Skills: Thievery, stealth

Equipment: A ridiculous amount of muffins, saddlebags, a nice black cloak. And maybe a bit of poison joke... and a lighter...

Edited by Muffin Thief

Well, here goes.

Name: Cyber Pulse

Description: A Pegasus pony who is a Biology teacher at Star Swirl Higher Education Center  He can identify plants and animals, and can tell if plants are safe to eat.

Major Skill: Identifying animal/plant species.

Minor Skills: Flight, Cooking, Strategy

Equipment: Saddlebags, Spotter's Guide to Plants, Matches.

Name: Pipe Puffer
Description: A pegasus of many shades of green that talks in a mellow voice and insists on puffing on a pipe twenty-four seven.
Major Skill: Communication/Charming Others
Minor Skills: Construction, Hoof-to-Hoof Combat
Equipment: Magical Rainbow Pipe, Backpack, Poison Joke, Brass Hoofkles

• Brohoof 1

Here is mine. Hope you can liek it!

Name: Cold Front

Description: Cold front is a Unicorn with a bit of a bite. She Sepcializes in Cold magic and is used to cold weather. She's a pro at snowboarding. She has a white Coat and A blue mane that is Light blue and Dark blue. She Can also move very quickly

Major Skill: Cold Things

Minor Skills: Speed, Keen eyes, Extreme co-ordination and judgement.

Items: Binoculars, IPod, Earphones, Katana (Because all my OC's are ninja)

Edited by TheNinjaPony

Pffffff. Might as well.

Name: Irish Steel
Description: Pegasus. Hes rather anti-social, Irish, a blacksmith. Blonde hair, not to tall but not to short, gray body and (as muffin thief calls them) robot wings. Drunk sometimes,
Major Skill: Forging, black magic, fighting, and the ability to sense some things moments before they happen.
Minor Skills: Cooking, strategy, sarcasm and essential things.

Cons: Socialization without business means, depth perception.
Equipment: Metal, forge, enchanted lance. And a bottle of Guiness

Awhhhh Yeah!

Name: Sylvanas

Description: a quiet, but powerful wizard. Pale skin, Black hair, Not a pony, short, a bit mad.

Major skill: Black Magic, a Seer, Telaportation.

Minor Skills: Invisibility, Stealth.

Equipment: A WAND XD, Backpack, Binoculars.

I hope you shall accept!

Edited by Eureka

(edited)

Muffin ~Muffin Theif~

Cyber ~Otakulord~

Pipe ~Rainblow~

Cold ~TheNinjaPony~

Irish ~Oireann~

Sylvenas ~Eureka~

Muffin Theif
10/10
10/10

Cyber Pulse
10/10
10/10

Pipe Puffer

10/10

10/10

Cold Front
10/10
10/10

Irish Steel
10/10
10/10

Sylvanas
10/10
10/10

Everyone is in...wait, are you on the Moon? Princess Luna is nowhere to be found, but somehow you can breathe. You can see a camp where there are weapons and food, and a tunnel going down into the delphs of the moon. If you look down father, it goes into a maze where seaponies and moonitaurs are found.

You all have your weapons.

There is zero gravity, so I would NOT suggest jumping.

Velvet's Note:

Seriously don't jump

Edited by Velvet Remedy

Would flying be bad? Or would it be fine because it's controlled?

Flying is fine.

Roll to Go to the camp, racing ahead of the others in the most selfish way possible.

You need to add the Roll to.

(edited)

Roll to: Runs to supplies and takes whatever the heck my hand feels.... Trys to the heck out of there

Edited by Eureka

(edited)

Muffin ~Muffin Thief ~

[Roll 3]

You get to the camp, but you trip and fall face-first into a fire.

(-1 Health)

Cyber ~Otakulord~

[Roll 1]

You attempt to dash past the others, but a Moonitaur comes out of it's cave because you disturbed it. Oh, and it punches you. Did I mention that Moonitaurs get angry easy? And this one is looking pretty *issed off right now. 

(-5 Health)

Pipe ~Rainblow~
[Roll 4]

You follow behind them and get to the camp.

Cold ~TheNinjaPony~
[Roll 6]

You dash past the crew, and amaze these Sea Ponies who are looking on from a pool, while grabbing a potion of fear. They somehow think that you are the legendary speed demon who has come to save them from the evil jam-loving filly, and ask if you would like an audience with their queen.

(Do you want to have an audience with the Queen?)

Irish ~Oireann~
[Roll 6]

You fly past Muffin theif and grab many items, including a lance, jam bomb, smoke bomb, health potion, and a cloak of invisibility. 

Sylvenas ~Eureka~

[Roll 3]

You run in to the supplies but Irish has taken everything

Muffin Theif
9/10
10/10

Is in a fire: -1 HP per turn until he can get out.

Cyber Pulse
5/10
10/10

A VERY angry Moonitaur is attacking you. 

Pipe Puffer

10/10

10/10

Is at camp

Cold Front
10/10
10/10
Befriended some Seaponies who request for you to have an audience with the queen.

Irish Steel
10/10
10/10

Has got a lot of items.

Sylvanas
10/10
10/10
Is at camp.

Everyone is in...wait, are you on the Moon? Princess Luna is nowhere to be found, but somehow you can breathe. You can see a camp where there are weapons and food, and a tunnel going down into the delphs of the moon. If you look down father, it goes into a maze where seaponies and moonitaurs are found.

You all have your weapons.

There is zero gravity, so I would NOT suggest jumping.

Edited by Velvet Remedy