Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies as Disney Princesses

LittleSis

After a recent trip to Disneyworld, I've noticed a lot of similarities between the Disney princesses and the Mane 6. If I were to assign a princess to each pony it would go as follows:

Twilight=Belle Both are absolute bookworms, however Belle has a strong sense of adventure that Twi really doesn't have

Fluttershy=Snow White Both are very sweet, get scared easily, and have a thing for woodland creatures

Applejack=Tiana Both are hardworking and stubborn. They also both have a strong sense of family.

Pinkie Pie=Cinderella Despite any setbacks, both are always happy. And of course Cinderella goes to the ball which is probably the most famous fairytale "party" that has ever occured

Rainbow Dash=Ariel? Both are pretty headstrong and each has an element they work in (be it water or air) but Dashie is much more obsessed with her wings whereas Ariel gives up her fins.

Rarity=? I have no idea what princess would match Rarity's personality...

Any ideas for Rarity's princess? Also, does anyone have a different lineup for pony/princesses?

• Brohoof 2

Interesting observation, definately going to have to agree with you atleast on Belle, SnowWhite, Tianna, and I think even on Cinderella.

I can kinda see Rainbow and Ariel aswell, but its a little harder.

Not really sure who would fit Rarities personality off the top of my head though.

A good observation regardless :D.

And hope you enjoyed your Disney world trip! :).