Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your favorite Disney Princess

Dreambiscuit

We all know ‘em. They’re the ladies we’ve shared our hopes, dreams and even our pain and sorrows with. We’ve seen their struggles and their victories and we live happily ever after with the impressions they’ve made on our lives. So who’s your favorite and why?   

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

We all know ‘em. They’re the ladies we’ve shared our hopes, dreams and even our pain and sorrows with. We’ve seen their struggles and their victories and we live happily ever after with the impressions they’ve made on our lives. So who’s your favorite and why?   

Dreambiscuit is my favourite Disney princess. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Merida is definitely my favorite, and most relatable of them all. A free spirit just like myself. She's also just badass and I love her horse!

merida_brave_0.jpg

• Brohoof 2

On 8/17/2020 at 2:29 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

My favorite Disney Princess is Rapunzel. She's beautiful, smart, kind & friendly. Plus she's a *really* great artist. :kindness:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Take a wild guess! I know, it's probably going to be a tough one to figure out. :-P

Spoiler

tangled-disneyscreencaps.com-8240.thumb.jpg.f943a62b281ffbc9363d923d5a869df0.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite princesses are Belle and Rapunzel. They’re perfect and unique. Belle is selfless in sacrificing her own life for her father. She saw the true good nature of the Beast despite his outward appearance, and she has a good kind soul. Rapunzel is a dreamer whose dreams outgrow her captivity and prompt her to take on the great unknown to be the person she was always meant to be. But through all this she was still always aware of the feelings of others; having severe doubts about betraying Gothel’s trust, and willing to throw away her own newfound life to save the life of Flynn. She has an active, artistic and inquiring mind and a good heart.  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My favorite princesses are Belle and Rapunzel. They’re perfect and unique. Belle is selfless in sacrificing her own life for her father. She saw the true good nature of the Beast despite his outward appearance, and she has a good kind soul. Rapunzel is a dreamer whose dreams outgrow her captivity and prompt her to take on the great unknown to be the person she was always meant to be. But through all this she was still always aware of the feelings of others; having severe doubts about betraying Gothel’s trust, and willing to throw away her own newfound life to save the life of Flynn. She has an active, artistic and inquiring mind and a good heart.  

You are DreamBelle. :wub:

Edited by TheRockARooster🐔

Probably Tiana and Rapunzel.

I refuse to accept Mulan, Moana, Pocahontas and so on as princesses as that's not their title and never was. They are part of the franchise but I don't understand it (specially Mulan, she's a hero, not a leader of a region/country).

• Brohoof 1

Gonna come clean here, I haven't really watched many of the Disney princess movies. Or at least, I can't remember watching them.

However, the one I do remember watching is The Little Mermaid, so I'd have to say Ariel is my favorite, based on the fact that her movie is the only one that I know for sure that I've seen. 

(Edit: Wow, my rank turned to Seapony because of this post... I didn't even remember that being a rank.)

Edited by DixonTheAdversary

• 2 years later...

Growing up, I didn't care much for the Disney Princess movies, I was more of an animal movie type...Jasmine was the exception. She was my favorite then and she's my favorite now. She was one of my original comfort characters as a kid. Just a gigantic sweetheart with an understandable dilemma who you can really feel for, an incredibly gentle and likable personality, very accepting of others despite her royal background...a BIG role model for me as a kid. All the follow-ups helped - the song "Out of Thin Air" from the finale movie pretty much exemplifies what made her my favorite Disney character, even among all the animals (and Lilo who I was also a big fan of). I'd still say she's my favorite Disney character today, at least out of the movies (if you count the TV shows, Sprig and Melissa give her some competition)

• Brohoof 1