Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Disney movie?

fluttershy38

Does it have to be a movie or can it be a franchise?

Talking franchises it’d be either Planes or Cars. Talking individual movies it’s Cars 3. Big aviation geek and NASCAR fan so…

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite (the animated one NOT the live action). Tangled is right up there with it and they duke it out for the top spot.

Same, also Aladdin and The Lion King. The classics.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming it's purely regular old Disney and not their subsidiaries?(Pixar, Marvel, etc.,)

Gonna go with Hunchback for sure, if just for Frollo being an incredibly entertaining villain.

Hercules, Aladdin, Mulan, Tangled, Wreck It Ralph and Emperor's New Groove are also up there

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023-07-20 at 2:54 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite (the animated one NOT the live action). Tangled is right up there with it and they duke it out for the top spot.

Walt Disney Era: Lady and the Tramp (1955)

Post-Walt Disney Era: The Little Mermaid (1989)

Modern Era Disney:  The Princess and the Frog (2009) and Winnie The Pooh (2011)

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like Disney and watch most of the flims but none interest me, even Marvel or Star Wars none of them are in my favourite movies list but really enjoyed these movie (Marvel and Star Wars I'm talking about) and Pixar don't count as it a different company.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love Frozen and My little Mermaid hence my favorite princess(Queen) Ariel and Elsa! I do have other ones I like such as pinocchio! But I’m more into those princessesy Disney kind of movie. My favorite villains all time is Maleficent and Ursula.:wub: But I do love all the classic old villains songs.

Of course my utmost favorite goes to honorable mention here

IMG_8343.thumb.jpeg.364c88b1ee894876fa6e4d1f343a1476.jpeg

The Lion King and Toy Story are the ones I have been the most fond of.

Finding Nemo, Wall-E are also up there. Crazy to think that they're more than 15 years old now. Like I can actually remember watching both for the first time. Lion King and Toy Story? Ehh... I don't remember, so I was that young when I first saw them.