Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your favorite Disney Princess

Dreambiscuit

• 4 weeks later...

Not a princess but a Queen actually. I Love Elsa. I can relate to her more compared to the other princesses. She isn’t trying to be something big but rather trying to find herself and where she fits in without having to isolate or change herself just because she’s different from the rest. Plus I love her little bad rebellious side too.

113572CA-7658-496D-84B5-724C546666AD.gif.886b0455c30ec5b3f5897e4e4abf0591.gif

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Why unpopular?

I can think of a couple reasons.

1. I very rarely see anyone (besides me) state Aurora as their favorite 
  2. She has very few speaking lines and a good chunk of her screentime is spent sleeping.
  3. She hardly does anything noteworthy (according to some people)
  4. Among other reasons

On 2023-02-17 at 2:10 PM, Megalobronia said:

I can think of a couple reasons.

1. I very rarely see anyone (besides me) state Aurora as their favorite 
  2. She has very few speaking lines and a good chunk of her screentime is spent sleeping.
  3. She hardly does anything noteworthy (according to some people)
  4. Among other reasons

Considering what passes as a heroine in modern Disney films, I'd say these are good attributes!

On 2/17/2023 at 3:43 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Why unpopular? I think she’s awesome!

She had eighteen lines and eighteen minutes of screen time. There's nothing actually wrong with her but she definitely could have been developed more.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-02-19 at 9:42 AM, Fluttershutter said:

She had eighteen lines and eighteen minutes of screen time. There's nothing actually wrong with her but she definitely could have been developed more.

That's very specific! I agree also that her characeter could have been developed more. But at least the stuff that was there was good. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Does Mulan still count? I know she’s part of the Disney Princess line, but she’s not exactly a princess in her movie. Then again, Anna anpp doesn’t count and she is one in her movie(though Frozen was so big they decided to make it its own line). Speaking of which, my answer is probably Anna and Rapunzel. Also I wanna give Cinderella a shout out too because I just watched Cinderella 3 and she’s kinda awesome in it 

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1