Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i realy realy hope this is a joke...

Tia Is Best Pony

Navel Bolt Spitfire's status i did not find this.. 

right meow i am one more tweet away from just.... using my diabetus powers in all seriousness though 99.99999% its a joke.. what do you guys think  again  Navel Bolt Spitfire found this i just made a thread for it

Did you check the date that it was posted? It's April 1st, otherwise known as April Fools Day. Pretty sure it's simply a joke, dude.

• Brohoof 4

This is really shocking, but then I looked at the date it was posted on, so I think it won't really happen.  Boy, I wish it won't happen so much, I can't stand that kid.  If you're going to have a guest singer, get someone good, like Steven Tyler, anyone but that kid.

Navel Bolt Spitfire's status i did not find this.. 

right meow i am one more tweet away from just.... using my diabetus powers in all seriousness though 99.99999% its a joke.. what do you guys think  again  Navel Bolt Spitfire found this i just made a thread for it

Ah, they're just doing a little bit of chaos on you. It seems like Discord is in control of Meghan McCarthy's Twitter account. I think that Discord even has powers to possess internet websites. Lol, just kidding, Discord isn't real anyway.

• Brohoof 1

My personal favorites from Ms. McCarthy's troll stream yesterday:

Episode 408 “Don’t You Dare” Rainbow Dash threatens to leave the Daring Do fandom when they turn her hero into an Earth Pony.

412: "The Return of the Return of Harmony" Discord is back! And his new personality is kind of meh. Stupid writers

Episode 415: "Who Are You?" David Tennant guest stars as a random, nameless background pony no one has ever noticed before.

Episode 420 “For Whom The Sweetie Bell Tolls” cuz literary and makes us sound smart and stuff and,dude, is anybody else hungry?

Episode 422: “Best Pony” New pony comes to town and she’s cool and likes craft beer and Legos and has a typewriter Cutie Mark

I love Meghan so much! laugh.png  :lol:

Sarcastic writer is best writer.