Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there, everybody.

Killeryellow123

So... yeah, as you might have guessed, I'm new. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. Anyway, Just wanted to say hi. Also, if I come off as rude at first, please forgive me, it's just how I am. I also have the feeling I need to explain myself a lot, so excuse me if I tend to drone on. I'm also very nervous around people I'm unfamiliar with, even on the internet, where nobody knows who I am. I really don't know how to conclude this, so I'll just end this at that note. BYE!

Welcome Killer Yellow! I'm Cal, and it's nice to meet you. Don't worry about being shy, this is quiet possibly the friendliest MLP forum on the internet. There is so much to do and see, so I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Best Wishes,

-Cal

Hey!  derpy_emoticon1.png  Glad to have you on board! I'm sure you'll have a metric flank ton of fun on  here and hopefully make some good friends in the process(like me smile.png )

Anyway, have a great time, hope you stick around!  

Hello there! Welcome to Forum Square! I'm Lewis the Brony and I would be welcoming you here to the forums. Unlike other forum squares I've been to, Don't worry, I'll be friendly but sometimes I will act a bit mean in some forum posts. I'm trying to get more patience.

Anyway, don't just stand there! Have a look around at one of the forums, where shops are selling their threads. And you can bargain with replies. Anyway, that's a guided tour of the Pony Forum Square. Enjoy your shopping and stay here!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, you will make tonnes of brony and pegasister friends here! :)

Join a discussion with your fellow bronies and pegasisters, or roleplay in the Roleplay World.

And there is much more you can do. But I'll leave that for you to decide! :D

~Luna