Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

as kind of a way to show just how awesome this episode was- i took my favorite scenes and molded them together. i love the exspression on every face and the emotion they all have.

obviously it isn't finished but i was just too excited to wait before posting- so yups- 

and i really just like rainbow dashies exspression as she takes "cloudsdale" away- i know it has nothing to do with the episode but i figured i might as well throw it in.

a

ll my references came straight from the episode themselves.

enjoy!

post-13386-0-73396700-1365117106_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Wow, Adelind, that looks freaking amazing! The shading and detail you put into each pony in the image really shows, and the whole thing just pops!

Most of all, I like how one of Rainbow's legs is actually a far shot of her about to do the Rainboom as well...

Such an awesome picture! If I could, I'd give you two brohoofs instead of one!

And Rainbow Dash is best pony, so I guess a third one would be thrown in there somewhere too...

• Brohoof 1

Wow, Adelind, that looks freaking amazing! The shading and detail you put into each pony in the image really shows, and the whole thing just pops!

Most of all, I like how one of Rainbow's legs is actually a far shot of her about to do the Rainboom as well...

Such an awesome picture! If I could, I'd give you two brohoofs instead of one!

And Rainbow Dash is best pony, so I guess a third one would be thrown in there somewhere too...

haha thank you very much- i actually still have along ways to go but i really just wanted to make an epic picture to fit an epic event in my favorite mane 6 pony. >3<

• Brohoof 1

haha thank you very much- i actually still have along ways to go but i really just wanted to make an epic picture to fit an epic event in my favorite mane 6 pony. >3<

Oh, I know, you said you still have a lot to do in your original post, which is freaking awesome because I can't wait to see how much better this picture can get!

• Brohoof 1

My word that looks really really amazing! I'm surprised how well this looks black and white. 

You really put a high level of detail into the drawing, this can be especially noticed in the shading which is done very well. I second @,  comment about how one of her legs shows her about to do the rainboom as well. 

Well done! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

My word that looks really really amazing! I'm surprised how well this looks black and white. 

You really put a high level of detail into the drawing, this can be especially noticed in the shading which is done very well. I second @,  comment about how one of her legs shows her about to do the rainboom as well. 

Well done! img-1339447-1-biggrin.png

i still have alot i got to do! alot! and the shading is far from perfect but thank you! i thought it would be a goosd idea to add a farther more full body of rd in the leg for good dramatic posture- i guess it was a good idea eh?

• Brohoof 1