Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Rainbooms Fan Club

Justin_Case001

(Looked, didn't see a club for this)

Welcome to The Rainbooms Fan Club, a place to celebrate joy and friendship through music!

I'm surprised there isn't already a club for this, considering that out of every possible fan club that could exist for anything in the G4 universe, this one makes the most logical sense from a realistic perspective.  I.e. The Rainbooms are an actual band, and bands are the exact kind of thing for which there are fan clubs irl.

I love The Rainbooms.  I think that some of the best songs in the entire G4 universe are those by The Rainbooms, and I think that that makes it especially cool and meaningful, since they're a real band that performs the songs (as opposed to spontaneous musicals where the characters wouldn't really know the words, and there wouldn't be any music in reality.)  I just love watching them play.  I love music, and I've always wished I could be a singer/musician in real life, but I haven't a musical cell in my body, and I can't sing to save my life.  But I've always thought that being in a band with friends that you really love would be one of the most fulfilling pursuits in life.

I love the actual Rainboom songs, but I often like to listen to other pieces and imagine that the Rainbooms are performing them.  I dunno, maybe it sounds weird.  I put on some of my favorite songs (ones that seem like something they could do with their instruments.  So no brass and woodwind.) and then I just close my eyes, or look at pictures of The Rainbooms, and imagine the girls playing each part.

Here's a couple of my favorite songs to do that with.  Have a listen whilst looking at the pictures.

Spoiler

Well, crap.  Sorry, couldn't find the songs on ye olde tube.  I was looking for Tak Matsumoto's House of Strings.  It's Japanese.  I thought it'd be fairly common, but nope.  Almost nothing on there.  Shucks, that's a disappointment.  Oh well, if you're anything like me, you probably don't care what dumb song some random guber posts.  You have your own things you like.  Just pick your favorite thing with some electric guitar and put that on.  :/

1648908992_EG-Rainbooms-LoE-Concert.thumb.png.233b0597ebff85250fe37784d2689b51.png

570853166_EG-Rainbooms-LoE-Concert2.thumb.png.02e29282566e556eb8d070fcffdecd06.png

227368491_EG-Rainbooms-LoE-Concert4.thumb.jpg.04a2612fa1d8c5279a39c4a0c6cf113d.jpg

1977495930_EG-Rainbooms-LoE-Concert6.thumb.png.96d4f9a7596cc6bdb3893679fb986901.png

Well, when I put on the song that I had in mind (:baconmane: Stupid youtube.  It totally woulda blown your freakin mind, too.) it just makes me feel.... y'know, this is gonna sound so silly, but it makes me feel, like, a soul-fulfilling joy... it's like... to paraphrase Autumn Blaze's speech: The way each note resonates, like it all just came alive the moment you heard it, and you realize that maybe the songs are listening to you, too, thinking the same thing, that we are a part of the Everything, that maybe there's just one thing, and we are all it.

Not to mention that there are few things as sexy as a female electric guitarist!  :orly:

1893615653_EG-RainbowGuitar.thumb.png.c05912607f7e1147c6c0f16abc459fce.png

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

The Rainbooms routinely blow my mind.  Here they are once again, cranking out some of the best tunes in the entire G4 franchise.  And their stage presence!  Sweet Celestia, they just look so good when they perform!  Did you see Flash fanboying there over Sunset?  That was adorable.  Maybe he wishes he could get back together with her now that she's not a total biatch anymore.  It frickin' sucks that this song got cut short.  Evidently Hasbro never produced a full, studio version of the song, as far as I can tell.  I would gladly throw money at someone if I could get a full version.

• 4 years later...

Hey I genuinely think the rainbooms produce some of the best music even outside of mlp especially with literally all of rainbow rocks and the legend of everfree and I’m on a yacht

On 2019-02-01 at 5:14 PM, Justin_Case001 said:Not to mention that there are few things as sexy as a female electric guitarist!  :orly:

1893615653_EG-RainbowGuitar.thumb.png.c05912607f7e1147c6c0f16abc459fce.png

Reveal hidden contents

And stop calling me out