General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Technically. But since this is a "General Chat" thread it doesn't break any rules or anything like that.

Spoilers.

BTW, unless you've watched Food Battle, which is what I'm watching in conjunction with S3E7 (which my brother hasn't watched,...)

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

That sounds a lot more like a conqueror instead of benevolent leader
I cannot imagine an alien force like alicorns coming into the ponies' lives and just saying "Okay, we are Celestia and Luna, and we are going to be your supreme immortal overlords." Someone is going to say something.
I'm rather hoping that the Wonderbolts thing will stop here. I don't want to see Pinkie be all weepy like that if RD left the Ponyville to be a full-time Wonderbolts
Well, I don't want Pinkie Pie sad either. Perhaps RD can visit Ponyville a lot.

But she won't be a Wonderbolt for some time. Training takes a while.

I never really did care for them. At all.
I know, that's why I said it. :3

And I wanna see your certificate of Dragonology, Mr. Dragonologist.
I can't find it... But I do have one. I'm at a disadvantage here. I moved a several months ago, and never needed the certificate up until this very moment. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. But I've got three books on the subject matter!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm at a disadvantage here. I moved a several months ago, and never needed the certificate up until this very moment. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. But I've got three books on the subject matter!

I have a dozen of cook books, but I still couldn't cook anything more complicated than hot water :'(

Where did I go wrong?

But she won't be a Wonderbolt for some time. Training takes a while.

There is this uncertainty for how much time elapsed between each episodes. Hopefully whatever the training is, it would take a season or two. EVShg.png

Edited by Starshine

Posting random stuff I just found

w7P2Q.jpg

AJ be crazy

JF5pN.gif

Mm, just had cinnamon bread :3

Share? k4xLx.png

It's clearly not your special talent.

Shoot... Even the mare next door can learn how to karate when her special talent is about gardening 3lnNF.png

Now that's reminds me of something. Do ponies' capabilities of learning new things be determined by his or her cutie mark?

Like it would be impossible for a mare to learn fire magic when her CM is snow

well, blah. i can't seem to find any of my old addons and mods for Doomsday Engine. i must have deleted them at some point in time... fuck. just fuck.

Try google 'undelete', maybe you can still restore it

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

How long can you last?

Not long at all.

Spoilers.

Nope. Still not a rule.

Is it?

Well, I don't want Pinkie Pie sad either. Perhaps RD can visit Ponyville a lot.

I know, that's why I said it. :3

I can't find it... But I do have one. I'm at a disadvantage here. I moved a several months ago, and never needed the certificate up until this very moment. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. But I've got three books on the subject matter!

On the whole, sad Pinkie thing. I felt horrible just watching her sit at that mailbox. :c

But, I've never said that before. At all.

Yeah, mmhmm.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from any and all Dragonology stuff until proof is given.

Also, I need your skype name again, @Starshine! :3

• Brohoof 1

Until a considerable amount of time has fully elapsed, it would still be a spoiler.

No, I meant talking about something like that in a thread like this.

I know it would still be a spoiler, but the question is would that be against the rules in this specific thread..

On the whole, sad Pinkie thing. I felt horrible just watching her sit at that mailbox. :c

She'll be fine. She just needs special attention I guess....

But, I've never said that before. At all.

Then how in the world do I know, hm?  You don't remember Plummy's chat box, do you?

Yeah, mmhmm. Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from any and all Dragonology stuff until proof is given.

I could just show you the pictures of the books you know. Like the one that comes with the certificate.

Edited by Berry Pie

i found an image of a few of the mods i used way back then:

8juWZ.jpg

the notable things is the rain-effect, which was created with the now defunct jDoom Environment Pack, which among other things also added fog to all levels as well. the other things is the nukage, not so much the texture as the animation it made, which was silky smooth and really cool to look at. and they're all gone now.

• Brohoof 2

She'll be fine. She just needs special attention I guess....

Then how in the world do I know, hm?  You don't remember Plummy's chat box, do you?

I could just show you the pictures of the books you know. Like the one that comes with the certificate.

I hope she will be. :/

Uuuuhh....no....

We talked about the Ninja Turtles in there?

Speaking of which, is that thing still open?

You could, but those things aren't too hard to come by if you know the right people. One person loses them or has them stolen and now you got one extra fake running around.

There is never any rule about spoilers. G16t5.png

You can try zephyrkwa

Didn't think so.

Ok, trying now.

Tell that to Viscra.

I already warned her ahead of time.

• Brohoof 1

Uuuuhh....no.... We talked about the Ninja Turtles in there? Speaking of which, is that thing still open?
Yes, very briefly. And I don't know. Go poke Plummy if you must know.
You could, but those things aren't too hard to come by if you know the right people. One person loses them or has them stolen and now you got one extra fake running around.
But they're books. That you can read. You know, get the information out of it? Then you know Dragonology. Pretty simple.

Suddenly Alicorns

X9DkE.jpg

But they're books. That you can read. You know, get the information out of it? Then you know Dragonology. Pretty simple.

Not if the book was made of virgin flesh and knit with dragon's tendon. Best thing that could happen is your memories slowly wrote themselves on the blank pages while you stared endlessly on it :3

i'm testing it out right now. lets hope this thing works...

They will. I once deleted about 3 gigabytes of data, it still could be fetched back.

If the program couldn't find the deleted files, try the search. Hopefully it's just misplaced

Edited by Starshine

I still think it's rather courteous to at least spoiler tag spoilers, which I think you guys failed to do so.

(And refresh yourself (and me) on Viscra's gender...)

I meant to suggest it, but I don't think I did. :x

And just ask her yourself~

Added!

Holy molly... When I used your name yesterdays, I found someone else. Thank god I didn't add him 3lnNF.png

lol What did he look like?

That would have been one helluva awkard situation. :lol:

Yes, very briefly. And I don't know. Go poke Plummy if you must know.

Oh....

Nah, I'm good.

Just reading them does not make you a certified professional Dragonologist. That will get you arrested.

Also, great episode. RD wasn't a complete jerk, and Pinkie was hilarious.

Wasn't a complete jerk, still is a jerk.

Also, I just added you on Skype. Go accept it.

I also added you on Skype.

• Brohoof 1