General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Don't worry. Unless my distraction abilities decide to come up, tomorrow night I should read it.

Okay, awesome. You read fast, right? I want you to catch up in time for the stop in Ponyville.

Did JayBee ever get your Asteria done?

The one you asked him to place the cutie mark on?

Reason I asked is cause I wanted to try doing, so I did, and and wanted to see how they compare.

Basically to see if I'm getting any better at this stuff.

Not to my knowledge. I wanted to ask him, but when I logged on, I think he was asleep already. I guess just show me yours.

• Brohoof 1

We have lots of mountains, and some can go close to 5 Celsius.

Been there, I spent my entire time there regret ever existing in the first place n2MfF.png

Typhoon in my place is rather impossible, the worst I can get is either massive downpour or terrorist attack :3

kayak is for noob. Try swimming naked, which I totally did when I'm 8 H66x8.png

Well, to be fair, Princess_Molestia once went through a -52ºC day, something around that number, so we got nothing on him. :lol:

And oh my, what happened? :unsure:

...For some reason, I can't say that surprises me THAT much. I don't know whether to be scared, or not.

Wait, you swam naked in a flooded street when you were 8? :blink:

Like I said, I think I did, but i'm not sure. Could you post it again if it woudln't be too much trouble?
Ummmm....

bOPYs.png

poopscootscootscootscoo.png

Though admittedly, I forgot to pull off the JoJtin Bieber.

YEP! That's what I had seen! And I thought it was hilarious! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Okay, awesome. You read fast, right? I want you to catch up in time for the stop in Ponyville.

Not to my knowledge. I wanted to ask him, but when I logged on, I think he was asleep already. I guess just show me yours.

Okies.

m2a3j.png

Cutie mark might be a tad small, idk. Just tell me if it is.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, you swam naked in a flooded street when you were 8?

I'm a wild at heart when I'm young. My parents are  often surprised I survived all of my antics AhGSr.png

He's just reading. It would be crazy for him to tackle Advanced right out the gate.

Well, but it's not impossible, right? 3lnNF.png

I'm just here kinda hoping. Maybe he will get attacked in the first night :x

• Brohoof 1

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

Seriously, spoiler that please.

Yes, I do read fast, if I'm inspired enough, I should be able to read the whole thing tomorrow. But why the stop in Ponyville?

Arcanel in the Trixie Train? So much want G16t5.png

Um...thank you... :blush: I...think?

And woah wait what? Could I even join the RP even if I wanted to?

• Brohoof 1

Cutie mark might be a tad small, idk. Just tell me if it is.

You didn't change the perspective on it to compensate for the fact that she is tilted slightly. 

Well, but it's not impossible, right? 3lnNF.png

I'm just here kinda hoping. Maybe he will get attacked in the first night :x

Well, it would be interesting, but I advise against it.

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!

Seriously, spoiler that please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY

• Brohoof 3

Yes, I do read fast, if I'm inspired enough, I should be able to read the whole thing tomorrow. But why the stop in Ponyville?

Because that's when the new ponies get on board the train.

Signups are open at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

You didn't change the perspective on it to compensate for the fact that she is tilted slightly. 

I didn't notice she was even tilted at all....

Well, crap. All that attention I actually paid to it only to miss that detail.

I really need some better eyes...

But overall minus that one part, it doesn't look too bad?

zaDMH.png

You still need the experience, or you can just go Leeroy and go for it G16t5.png

No snack for Dusky? y0Qnc.png

Is this true? XD

Not gonna work if the target is driving or taking a bath. And you need to be actually cute for that to work :x