Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

They can do all that by forums and skype :V

Then the apple will be oxidized before you even got to see it :c

Besides, the skin is quite tasty by itself

Face to face physical interaction that a forum nor Skype can provide.

Oh.

Not_sure_what_that_means.jpg

Eww, by itself? That sounds horrible.

All of the users in the GCT will form into a collective conscience, and then will attempt to take over the rest of the forum.

Calling it now.

Viscra and I think on the same wavelength, and I'm sure Bolty and Jade do with their own brainwave. I think of you and Jinx as thinking on your own brainwave, as well.

Chicken-Muffin is fairly independent, as with Nightfall and Perry Bie...

So we really need a lot of unification...

Not_sure_what_that_means.jpg
You know the thing that happens when you left the half-eaten apple alone?

bVV1H.jpg

Yep, that one

Every time I've eaten an apple with the skin on it, I haven't liked it.

dapHk.jpg

All of the users in the GCT will form into a collective conscience, and then will attempt to take over the rest of the forum.

Then I will be the first to stand between the entire forum and this thread

4lUn3.jpg

• Brohoof 1

*snip*

Then I will be the first to stand between the entire forum and this thread

It's okay Applejack, I'll still buy your cider.

Little do you know that you will eventually succumb to the hivemind as well.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

Man... it's either they're busy or they took literally an hour before processing each of reports made in this forum :/

Well, I'll start development on an apple that grows without peels and doesn't oxidize!

If the apple doesn't oxidise, the taste would be very different. The oxidation was from the Malic acid, one of the reason why it has that unique flavor. Without it the fruit is pretty much bland and awful to tongue C4uV9.png

Little do you know that you will eventually succumb to the hivemind as well.

Welp, I'm the one who ressurected the thread, I would be the one to take down the monster.

Vs+Gandalf+Balrog.jpg

Edited by Starshine

0_x Why am I always late to understand this stuff?!!

You're not the only one my friend. You're not the only one. :mellow:

If you want to join, just join. There is still time, and I'm pretty sure your character is ready. Give it a shot. I need a pony whose human I know...

@,Okay so, I was reading from page 1. To get the feels back and all and I have a few things to say when I finished.

1. Sorry Berry, but I think it might take me longer to finish the RP than I thought. I think I could finish up to midway page 3 this night, but I'm not sure. I'll try to read page 2 entirely though. :)

2. Never did I find myself in a decision take on whether I rejoice or cry that the next page was shorter...until this RP at least.

3. I am afraid that the only pony I'll be able to hit it off with is Detective Daylight...and hopefully flow. After that, Arcanel would be royally screwed. ^_^

4. These are my thoughts from random to serious.

"I got ther baddest fists of fury that the world ever saw,

defeated whole karate schools and motherfuckers with claws"

I think I thought of the Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood epic rap battle of history when I read Key Gear's and Daylight's first post...because I remember Scoots you mentining tons of stuff about Key Gear....*shrug*

"AHHHHHHHH! IT'S GODZILLAAAAAAAA!" I think I thouight of this after reading Indices' post? Don't know why...probably because she doesn't mind killing ponies at all......again *shrug*.

And then I saw how much I would be able to relate with Arcanel to the rest, so far.

With Key Gear: I think it'd be okay so long as he doesn't get on her bad side. Otherwise he'll end robbed AND thrown to the floor. Badly. Initial thought? "Ok, so she's stealing from a thief...wait..."Ladron que roba a un ladron no tiene perdon" meaning "Thief that steals from a thief has no forgive" or something like that....uh oh....

With Daylight: When can he met him?! :lol: Initial thought? "Um...Daylight...trust me, Key doesn't need protection, I assure you..."

With Water Opal: He'd be fine so long as I dont mention Trixie, I think. Initial thought? "Well, great. Revenge guy. Who can cook...assault him with cake?"

With Flow: She'd be the only other I'd think he could get on well with easily. :) Initial thought? "Wee, I found the cheery one!"

With Indices: This requires a special thing. "And now if you look at your left, you'll see an unchanging cloud of dust in the form of a pony, said to be from somepony named Arcanel who was running away from a mare. Legend has it, that Pinkie Floyd's song "Run Like Hell" was playing in that moment, even though, there were no loudspeakers that could play sound" Initial thought? "FEMME FATALE DANGER! Great, a pony who's just as cold blooded as Kill Bill with good looks...mercy..."

With Lock Heart: Um...I don't think LF would like Arcanel a lot... Initial thought? "Hate from one who is hated? That's a different type of hate"

With Lapis Lazuli: Considering everything, I think he'd get on well with Lapis as well, minus the fact both don't exactly excel at social conversations, but just get something of common interest and it should break the barrier. Initial thought? "Well Lapis, time to have your to do list. 1. Not get too grumpy so I can tell Asteria the truth when I say it wasn't boring or something and I actually talked"

With Timeshift: Would work too, but Timeshift is definitely more impatient than Arc.......and the fact Time murdered someone...yeeeeeah, that might be slightly tough. Initial thought? "Killed a guy...short term memory...ADHD...well that's a combination you don't see every day. I LOVE IT!"

With Electrobolt: Normal pony at last! :P But seriously though, Arc would get on fine with him too. Initial thought? "Guy with a indifference towards Trixie after her incidences in Ponyville...intriguing..."

With Steel Forest: Same thing as with Electrobolt! Initial thought? "Farmer wishing to see son in a train that will have mystery. That right there is innovation"

With Magicon: Um...same thing as with Lock Heart... Initial thought? "Pony obssessed with magic to fulfill an apparent revenge...no wonder his name is Magicon...again, mercy..."

With Clarity: I THINK it could work...so long as I don't mention Ponyville and break the mood. Good thing Arcanel's from Vanhoover  :lol: Initial thought? "Girl you gotta appreciate other types of art...although no bits at all MIGHT change one's mind..."

De Aequitate: Well, if Arc's not silly, yeah. After that................. Initial thought? "Pony who hates silly, too happy stuff, yet has to do it to get in a train after a shady deal from a shady pony?...Alright, that's almost hilarious! XD"

And finally my resume from page 1: So we got a filly who's capable of kicking your flank and has stealth like friggin Solid Snake wanting to get Trixie for something she stole with the plus of maybe finding her family after money given, a detective who definitely follows his namesake personality wise, a cold blooded killer/femme fatale, a cook with wanton of revenge for Trixie, an innocent filly who probably ignores a lot of stuff from Trixie, a "I don't give a damn" hated guy, a travelling scholar with lack of social skills for the most part, a pony who has killed, can lose memory and can't concentrate as well as being impatient, a pony with thoughts of indifference but with hope, a farmer with hope to have a good time with his son, a pony obssessed with magic to fulfill an apparent shady desire, a pony who is an aristocrat to all the definitions, only without that much money currently, and a guy brought to a train due to shady pony, for pure gold, into things he'd rather never involve himself in.

And then I ask myself: "WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS EARLIER?!"

• Brohoof 4

How do you do that blackened spoiler? o_o

>2012

>not knowing.

I could tell you my secret.

But then I'd have to kill you.

Nah, all you do is type what you want, click on the special bbcode button, and select "Background color". Make it black, or whatever color you want and then make the text the same color as it.

You have to make the text black as well. The automatic color is lighter than it.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

And then I ask myself: "WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS EARLIER?!"

Because the first page is very overwhelming, and you didn't know anything about it before you read about it in here? VnCRQ.png

What do you need it for with white text?

You can do that normally. Dur.

Dunno... I'm just expecting something weird EVShg.png

Maybe with enough time I can make a rainbow background?

• Brohoof 1

Because the first page is very overwhelming, and you didn't know anything about it before you read about it in here?

Pffft, the wall of texts wasn't the bad thing. It would have to be something with +10.000 WORDS to get me overwhelmed. But truth be told, I hadn't showed interest in RP's until now. I guess you could say Berry eventually brought me in, and with you, Scoots and Berry talking so much about the RP, I would have read it. :)

• Brohoof 3

Pffft, the wall of texts wasn't the bad thing. It would have to be something with +10.000 WORDS to get me overwhelmed. But truth be told, I hadn't showed interest in RP's until now. I guess you could say Berry eventually brought me in, and with you, Scoots and Berry talking so much about the RP, I would have read it.

I'm glad you got interested in the Roleplay world aZpbg.png

Hopefully we can start practising what you and Haven have learned before some shit happening

Oh, nothing. Don't mind them at all.

EXTERMINATE

• Brohoof 3

I'm glad you got interested in the Roleplay world

My curiosity got me to ponies, it got me to fanfics, it got me to writing, which lead me to friends and MLPForums, it got me to tulpas and it lead me to Roleplay. Little by little, I regain trust in my curiosity. :)

Hopefully we can start practising what you and Haven have learned before some shit happening

So do I. Maybe I should already ask Berry to give me more tasks, given everything. 

• Brohoof 2