Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(Typical entrance)

'sup?

For the record, if I could enter like taht and still be safe and sound, I'd totally do it.

Oi, I hate being on Chirstmas break this early because most of the internet is asleep at this hour. Thankfully, there is still that 1%...

Star is going to be awake probably, don't worry. ^_^

Well the last 10 minutes of my life were interesting...

How so?

Oh...yeah...that. I think I will be playing a certain Zelda game 24 hours from now.

Wouldn't that make Luna mad and worried? :P

Please, don't go on, I am already scared.

[img=http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw3293_medium.jpg]

Well since you insisted that I continue with my story...

Things happened, then stuff. Now I'm mad, a little sad, kinda happy, and just a bit tired. I'm also sure you like hearing about others personal problems so I will continue, I have stuff I have to do but don't want to do, and is cutting into other time for stuff I have to do but more want to do. If you request more details, then I'll label you as a stalker or just oddly curious.

For the record, if I could enter like taht and still be safe and sound, I'd totally do it.

Wouldn't that make Luna mad and worried? :P

Yeah, if you would have an interest in turning left in a Chevrolet for four hours in the first place, so be it.

And I don't think so, she would have her moon threatening to crush the earth to worry about initially.

Yep, my brain is hurting again

1871997_o.gif

Oh...yeah...that. I think I will be playing a certain Zelda game 24 hours from now.

Don't forget to lock your doors! There will be looters and riots (hopefully) AhGSr.png

Don't forget to lock your doors! There will be looters and riots (hopefully) AhGSr.png

Banging it against a wall probably won't help.

Hopefully? I'd rather not get shot because some loon thought the rapture is upon us.

Except for one case, but it is not important.

Well, if you say so.

To be honest, Ambrosia went to sleep too late and isn't up this early. Key Gear is distracted. Best course of action for food would be to smell Dusky's wonderful meal and make a beeline for the dining car. Dusky is happy this morning, so all should be well.    Just one small thing though. There is a faint knocking noise coming from one of the boxes in the baggage car. I'm writing that into my post so if Asteria is there then she would here it. Something to mention to Dusky? I dunno. Probably better to find Vim.

Oh, so many choices. I guess I should just wait for your post. 

And now you all shall learn who the real Asteria is, including myself.

• Brohoof 3

Things happened, then stuff. Now I'm mad, a little sad, kinda happy, and just a bit tired. I'm also sure you like hearing about others personal problems so I will continue, I have stuff I have to do but don't want to do, and is cutting into other time for stuff I have to do but more want to do. If you request more details, then I'll label you as a stalker or just oddly curious.

mlfw2935_medium.png

No, no, please. You can stop right there.

1871997_o.gif

Get some Novocaine, it'll wash right off.

And why would you hope for such a thing? Sadist.

Oh yeah, that is one interesting read. It's amazing how much theoretical meaning could go into such a game. That's one thing I think it does better than Ocarina of Time.
It really is.

I actually never noticed any of the things pointed out in it until I read it. Blew my mind it did.

I like the game overall better than OoT, but this definitely stands as a permanent reason now.

Yeah, if you would have an interest in turning left in a Chevrolet for four hours in the first place, so be it.

And I don't think so, she would have her moon threatening to crush the earth to worry about initially.

Well, making rolls and rolls in an out of control NASCAR car seems like an interesting entrance to me. How to survive? MAGIC! :lol:

Oh, that's what I meant. By playing MM you're setting the moon to crush...and after that's solved, Luna would look for a reason why. Guess who's next target? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

No, no, please. You can stop right there.

Hello Nascar. Welcome to the GCT. This is the beach where my rotting chicken remains wash up on at the end of each day. :lol:

• Brohoof 5

Hello Nascar. Welcome to the GCT. This is the beach where my rotting chicken remains wash up on at the end of each day. :lol:

Given that you can let your insanity out in this place, the GCT is always a good place. :mellow:

I was also hoping to comment on whatever you just said about the RP...but you left me thoughtless...

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, but she doesn't really know what could be Lapis' reaction, now does she? 

She's known him for two years. Shouldn't be too hard for her to predict what he'd say.

For the record, I might be underestimating Key's social skills with someone like Ambrosia though, especially after last events.

It will be entertaining to see them interact.

To completely honest, I always expected him to act slightly different than normally when speaking with Asteria. I guess not that much, according to you.

Well, we'll see when I write it. Lapis is much more patient with Asteria.

Doing a creativity kamikaze, you mean?

I dunno.

And you probably didn't have enough uses of Asteria to realize her full character. After all, you said it yourself. You gained more of their personalities the more you roleplayed with them. You've definitely used Lapis more than Asteria, so hopefully, if Asteria does get in, it will make you realize better her character. 

Yes, and it shall be fun. She is a bit different from Lapis Lazuli.

• Brohoof 1

Banging it against a wall probably won't help.

Sooner or later it will be

u7yn7.gif

And now you all shall learn who the real Asteria is, including myself.

Oh my

hgofi.png

Get some Novocaine, it'll wash right off.

And why would you hope for such a thing? Sadist.

I already downed twice the normal dosage, and it's still hurting like murder.

I like chaos VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 2

The real question is are you gonna get shot?

Or are you gonna do the shooting?

Hopefully neither.

I'll still have the .357 nearby, though. I've always wanted to try it out...

Edited by bluetrace

It really is.

I actually never noticed any of the things pointed out in it until I read it. Blew my mind it did.

I like the game overall better than OoT, but this definitely stands as a permanent reason now.

The pure gamer inside me tells me that OoT is superior. And, well, I can't disagree. I mean, MM has far more emotion and meaning, but in most cases, I think OoT takes the cake. It's more original, legendary, memorable, and iconic if you will. On the other hand, there's lots of good stuff to go off from MM.

Have you read this yet? http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/themes_in_motion_majoras_mask_and_the_five_stages_of_grief

mlfw821_1317466725657209.png

Uh...sure...let's go with that.

Oh, that's what I meant. By playing MM you're setting the moon to crush...and after that's solved, Luna would look for a reason why. Guess who's next target? ^_^

*gulp* Unless I'm wearing a green hat and tunic and the Kokiri Sword, I'm moonbound.

Happy one day left until this happens.

MajorasMask_320w.jpg

• Brohoof 4

She's known him for two years. Shouldn't be too hard for her to predict what he'd say.

It will be entertaining to see them interact.

Well, we'll see when I write it. Lapis is much more patient with Asteria.

I dunno.

Yes, and it shall be fun. She is a bit different from Lapis Lazuli.

Touche, but there's always that possibility of not knowing what to expect anyway.

Also, I just had an idea. Why not make both Key and Ambrosia get to the baggage car at the same time, also finding Asteria at the same time?

And I know he's more patient with Asteria but...I dunno...maybe I make him in my mind that he's much more of a big brother than he probably would act like, whether he feels like it or not. I shall see.

Oh my

Popcorn would be a good idea yes. :D 

I already downed twice the normal dosage, and it's still hurting like murder.

Ouch... :( 

Also:

WHY IS THIS NOT LONGER DAMMIT!? 

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure you know what you-know-who would do with those remains...

> Implying.

Woah Bolt, woah... 

Do I even want to know what the implication is?

Hopefully neither.

I'll still have the .357 nearby, though. I've always wanted to try it out...

Yeah. But where in the world did you get a .357? Isn't that, like, a really powerful gun? :blink: (I'm Argentinian and I also know nothing about guns).

*gulp* Unless I'm wearing a green hat and tunic and the Kokiri Sword, I'm moonbound.

I have no idea what moonbound means because I never played a LoZ game ever. But regardless, pray to good that a local tailorist and a blacksmith aren't too busy now.

@, You know, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I just told Berry, just because. In the RP, why don't you make Ambrosia and Key find Asteria at the same time? It would surely make one hell of situation and conversation IMO.

• Brohoof 3

I just realized it's the 20th in about 45 minutes. Since the 21st is highly unimportant to me I usualy wouldn't care- but people won't stop talking about it like it's some big deal.

Touche, but there's always that possibility of not knowing what to expect anyway.

Maybe. But Asteria thought it was worth the risk, so she probably didn't think he'd be too mad.

Also, I just had an idea. Why not make both Key and Ambrosia get to the baggage car at the same time, also finding Asteria at the same time?

That would be very interesting.

And I know he's more patient with Asteria but...I dunno...maybe I make him in my mind that he's much more of a big brother than he probably would act like, whether he feels like it or not. I shall see.

They are aspects of myself, and I don't think like most people. I'll just have to wait and see when I end up writing it all.

• Brohoof 1

I just realized it's the 20th in about 45 minutes. Since the 21st is highly unimportant to me I usualy wouldn't care- but people won't stop talking about it like it's some big deal.

In all honesty, I don't believe it. It's just that...

1) I like to joke around about it because it's fun.

2) I like to watch people freak out, do crazy things because it's entertaining.

3) Build up a level of non-intentional suspense because it's thrilling.