Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah. But where in the world did you get a .357? Isn't that, like, a really powerful gun? :blink: (I'm Argentinian and I also know nothing about guns).

I'm not too knowledgeable about firearms myself, but any gun that fires a .357 round is rather powerful. 'Tis why it's popular for self-defense.

It might not even be .357 though, it could be .38 or something. I've only seen the gun once...

The pure gamer inside me tells me that OoT is superior. And, well, I can't disagree. I mean, MM has far more emotion and meaning, but in most cases, I think OoT takes the cake. It's more original, legendary, memorable, and iconic if you will. On the other hand, there's lots of good stuff to go off from MM.

Have you read this yet? http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/themes_in_motion_majoras_mask_and_the_five_stages_of_grief

I can't disagree with your pure gamer either, cause honestly, he's pretty damn right. Just something about MM makes me like it more.

And yes, I've read that before.

But it didn't hurt to re-read it. :3

Aren't you early?

I haven't played that in some years, but didn't it do that at 8 in the morning?

Aren't you early?

I haven't played that in some years, but didn't it do that at 8 in the morning?

I'm impatient, so sue me.

mlfw8757_medium.png

Oh, and every 6 'o'clock, actually. Dawn in the AM, Night in the PM.

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not too knowledgeable about firearms myself, but any gun that fires a .357 round is rather powerful. 'Tis why it's popular for self-defense.

It might not even be .357 though, it could be .38 or something. I've only seen the gun once...

I see...

Although I still don't understand how there could be THAT much of a size difference within a .357 and a .38. Unless I don't really know about the size measuring, which would be the truth.

I love that trailer. So much effort went into making that. It's unfortunate it isn't real, though.

You do realize it's not real, right? And besides, if they are going to remake the game, it's going to be for the 3DS.

And thus my dreams were crushed.

But at least I do own a 3DS, not a WiiU. So that's a plus.

I love that trailer. So much effort went into making that. It's unfortunate it isn't real, though.

You do realize it's not real, right? And besides, if they are going to remake the game, it's going to be for the 3DS.

Did you have to crush my dreams already?!

I was soo happy and whatnot, then you go and say that :l.

And I'm not buying a pointless brick just to play it.

Say, bare with me here, I mean please do, but does anyone know how to get that new YouTube layout? I actually want it, but for some reason can not get it, every time I sign in it always gives me the old layout.

And I'm not buying a pointless brick just to play it.

Would you rather buy this pointless brick?

Gameboy_brick.jpg

Say, bare with me here, I mean please do, but does anyone know how to get that new YouTube layout? I actually want it, but for some reason can not get it, every time I sign in it always gives me the old layout.
It just happens guy. You walk in, and it's there. 
  • Brohoof 1

How do you make negative portals?

Seemingly someone made -2,061,584,302 in the level "Smooth Jazz" which places them as rank one and as an obvious cheater.

Seemingly someone made -2,061,584,302 in the level "Smooth Jazz" which places them as rank one and as an obvious cheater.

How does having negative portals make you high up on the chart?