General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

This filly is too smart for her own good. Are you sure she is 15?

Yes, that's what her profile says. She is supposed to be like a child prodigy or something.

Considering her mentor is Lapis, it doesn't really seemed too far-fetched :x

Yes, she learned much in her travels.

Overall it's very nice to read, and the vibe is very different than when you write about Lapis.

Then I am happy. This is the most important feedback. I need to make sure they are different. Otherwise, I'm not a very good roleplayer....

Asteria's excitement when she heard about Lapis was very cute/adorable/wuvable

Then it did what it was intended to do.

Okay, so everything went as planned. She is cute and smart.

Also, be sure to read my latest post in the Mini RP if you haven't yet.

@, You should get around to posting in the OOC section. Time to take your first steps. 

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Alright, see you over the holidays. ^_^

Anyone do any Christmas shopping for friends or a special somepony?

Bought my dad a hat and going to find my mom something tomorrow... but that's it. No special anyponys here.

If you guys want to win an award, spend your time trying to solve some of these instead of sitting around the computer doing nothing all day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems

Hmmmm, sounds like alot of work.... so yeah I shall stick to sitting in front of a computer all day and pretend to do things.

• Brohoof 1

Bought my dad a hat and going to find my mom something tomorrow... but that's it. No special anyponys here.

I'm thinking of buying my mom a toaster oven because she raved about one about 3 years ago. Thinking about it. : P Got everyone of my other friends gifts or most.  X D

I'm thinking of buying my mom a toaster oven because she raved about one about 3 years ago. Thinking about it. : P Got everyone of my other friends gifts or most.  X D

Will the toaster double as a laser and be bent on destroying the world... or will it just toast bread.... . So many decisions now for you.

Edited by TGAP Babs Seed
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmmm, sounds like alot of work.... so yeah I shall stick to sitting in front of a computer all day and pretend to do things.

Then later in life you will die and no one will remember you because you did nothing important.

This is a signature.

>Him

Clarity is a girl, brah.

KIfOq.jpg

What the- Everything I know is a lie D:

I wouldn't really say so.

It is a little odd, but not exactly sad.

I kinda miss them, but since I'm dead broke right now I doubt they will be happy to see me :c
Then I am happy. This is the most important feedback. I need to make sure they are different. Otherwise, I'm not a very good roleplayer....
That's a very weird criteria you got there :x

Not everyone can handle more than one OC in a roleplay. You shouldn't measure your prowess that way

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Will the toaster double as a laser and be bent on destroying the world... or will it just toast bread.... . So many decisions now for you.

So many duuurecciiooouuss decisions... : D

img-1022836-1-dA3rL.jpg

Christmas... Is it sad that I'm actually miles away from my family right now? :/

Not gonna lie, Clarity did a better job at that. img-1022836-2-VnCRQ.png

Now you reminds me... It has been quite some while since the last time I saw him

I will always be a bigger AJ fan than Clari :P. Well, except for that one time in mid-November, but, you know what I'm saying. That's also because Clari is very vocal, and, not gonna lie, sometimes a bit too fangirlish for AJ :/. But that's just Clari ^_^.

Also, Clari is a girl.

spasticShotty-1753.png

That's also because Clari is very vocal, and, not gonna lie, sometimes a bit too fangirlish for AJ :/. But that's just Clari ^_^.
I gotta agree with you there on that part 3lnNF.png

Her talking on how AJ is unappreciated can be rather grating at times.

How do you prove that you loves AJ more than Clarity? G16t5.png

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I gotta agree with you there on that part 3lnNF.png

Her talking on how AJ is unappreciated can be rather grating at times.

How do you prove that you loves AJ more than Clarity? G16t5.png

I want to marry AJ (Her human version, at least ;)). And I'd do..............things............certain, inappropro things, to human AJ.

Clari ain't lesbo, so she wouldn't try to hook up with AJ :P.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

That's a very weird criteria you got there :x

Not everyone can handle more than one OC in a roleplay. You shouldn't measure your prowess that way

I know that. What I meant is, I've taken on two OCs, and there needs to be differentiation between them.

Also, that's besides the point. Lots of people make multiple OCs, and they need to has some degree of differences. But it really doesn't matter, because Asteria and Lapis Lazuli are different enough to have different feels when read.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

*Ahem*

The Theory of Everything

By:TGAP Babs Seed (AKA the new genuis)

What is everything, how do we define everything. Let us start with the basics, everything can refer to anything we can find around us, from the humans, to the planets, to the plants. But that does not define everything. There is no clear definition of everything since it is impossible to define everything. But I am here to help you understand everything and decide if everything should be trusted. I present to all of you a proposal, what if everything we know is fake. What if everything is wrong. That is right what if there in everything. I am here to say that after not watching the video or reading anything on the theory of everything, that everything does not exist. Why do I say this, well how could it exist. If we can not define everything, then we can not believe it is real. That is unless you wish to believe it is real. Everything around us is now a lie. Since there is no longer everything there is only one thing and that one thing is the fact that I am now a genius and would like my prize. Thank you and goodnight!

*Ahem*

The Theory of Everything

By:TGAP Babs Seed (AKA the new genuis)

What is everything, how do we define everything. Let us start with the basics, everything can refer to anything we can find around us, from the humans, to the planets, to the plants. But that does not define everything. There is no clear definition of everything since it is impossible to define everything. But I am here to help you understand everything and decide if everything should be trusted. I present to all of you a proposal, what if everything we know is fake. What if everything is wrong. That is right what if there in everything. I am here to say that after not watching the video or reading anything on the theory of everything, that everything does not exist. Why do I say this, well how could it exist. If we can not define everything, then we can not believe it is real. That is unless you wish to believe it is real. Everything around us is now a lie. Since there is no longer everything there is only one thing and that one thing is the fact that I am now a genius and would like my prize. Thank you and goodnight!

Sounds kinda like nihilism.

This is a signature.

Please don't mind me...

csMVr.gif

I want to marry AJ (Her human version, at least ;)). And I'd do..............things............certain, inappropro things, to human AJ.

Clari ain't lesbo, so she wouldn't try to hook up with AJ :P.

Oo...kay DrVv5.png

Hm. Let's say if you found humanized AJ, but she was damn poor and freakin' old, what would you do?

Gender differences never do a good job on stopping love :P

But it really doesn't matter, because Asteria and Lapis Lazuli are different enough to have different feels when read.
They are like at the different ends of the line in terms of personality :P

Before this site, do you have roleplaying experiences somewhere else?

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1