General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Please don't mind me...

csMVr.gif

Oo...kay DrVv5.png

Hm. Let's say if you found humanized AJ, but she was damn poor and freakin' old, what would you do?

Gender differences never do a good job on stopping love :P

They are like at the different ends of the line in terms of personality :P

Before this site, do you have roleplaying experiences somewhere else?

I'm just gonna assume she was poor. If she was poor, I'd take her in to live with me, and then we get married, do kinky things, yaddah yaddah yaddah.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

They are like at the different ends of the line in terms of personality
Yes, very good. 

Before this site, do you have roleplaying experiences somewhere else?

Yes, of course. Why else do you think people think I'm good at RPs?

But seriously, you don't remember the time I chronicled my adventures in roleplaying? My backstory? Like, maybe a month ago?

Why do you ask?

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Gosh dangit it didn't work for me... stupid video... stupid posting thing... stupid everything that does not exist.

So you don't exist meaning you can't make posts, meaning I'm reading nothing, yet I don't exist so I can't even read anything. This all voids the phrase "I think therefore I am.".

Edited by One

This is a signature.

So you don't exist meaning you can't make posts, meaning I'm reading nothing, yet I don't exist so I can't even read anything. This all voids the phrase "I think therefore I am.".

But you must remember this is not everything. Everything is nothing. This is something not everything. Something does exist, everything does not.

Edited by TGAP Babs Seed

But you must remember this is not everything. Everything is nothing. This is something not everything. Something does exist, everything does not.

Propose this theory of TGAP Babs Seed to someone, I don't know who, just find a scientist.

This is a signature.

I'm just gonna assume she was poor. If she was poor, I'd take her in to live with me, and then we get married, do kinky things, yaddah yaddah yaddah.

If she was walking into a restaurant on another dude's arm, would you still hold the door open for her?

But seriously, you don't remember the time I chronicled my adventures in roleplaying? My backstory? Like, maybe a month ago?

You did? o_o

I'm getting forgetful lately...

Nothing, I'm just curious. Your roleplaying style is kinda unique. Kinda hard to get a style like that if this you hadn't roleplayed for a while.

eZ5m1.png

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Lolnope!

GJRLD.png

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

What if that man is you from the future? 356ig.jpg

Eh-erh-uh..........I can't kill myself 'cause mah future self would die as well......ah, screw that, I'm building a portal and going to Equestria! Twi can help make a spell in order to make me a pony so I can be with pony AJ :wub:. Then we could live happily ever after in a world that ain't overrun by terrorists and shit.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Nothing, I'm just curious. Your roleplaying style is kinda unique. Kinda hard to get a style like that if this you hadn't roleplayed for a while.

It's unique? How so? I received my training through roleplaying on the Neoboards. No one teaches you there, and there is a certain elitist. I actually just went there to do a little check up. Still the same people, despite them being different people....

Things are MUCH better here. And the system here is user friendly.

I haven't taken a shower in 4 days, I think. I should do it tonight, but something tells me not to .

Do it. You'll feel awesome or something.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

It's unique? How so? I received my training through roleplaying on the Neoboards. No one teaches you there, and there is a certain elitist. I actually just went there to do a little check up. Still the same people, despite them being different people....

Things are MUCH better here. And the system here is user friendly.

Do it. You'll feel awesome or something.

Problem is, it's 11:43 PM. Even though I go to bed real late, I still think it's too late :/. You know what, I'm taking one in the mornin' (Unless I wake up at 2:00 PM again <_<).

spasticShotty-1753.png

Eh-erh-uh..........I can't kill myself 'cause mah future self would die as well......ah, screw that, I'm building a portal and going to Equestria! Twi can help make a spell in order to make me a pony so I can be with pony AJ :wub:. Then we could live happily ever after in a world that ain't overrun by terrorists and shit.

template-philosoraptor.jpg

Would you rather be a pony and be with pony Applejack, or a human with human Applejack?

• Brohoof 2

now the question is, do either I, IRL, or Viscra, look like an actual nerd?

One, you don't look nerdy IRL. And Viscra? She looks damn chilling cool brah. :mellow:

also, i think i've found my new favorite album:

That style of music that sounds as if it was for a videogame...I like it!

Damn. The campaign was really hard at some points... I don't think I ever got 100%.   My record might have been around 45, actually...

The only thing that was hard for me was the Formula events. But after that, not relly. Not to me at least.

45?...Wow...that's...a lot...but to be honst, I can't really remember my record... 

It was just this really awkward situation that's actually kind of hard to explain given the context... Simply put I completely blanked out (I don't know why) when someone came to the switchboard and asked for help with something when I was at my shift there today (which I almost forgot to go to).
The thing is, I've been doing this for a few years now. And it still happens.
Yes, but I don't what point you're trying to get across by mentioning that...   I can't really force myself not to do that though, that's like trying to force yourself to never sneeze. It's gonna happen sooner or later, and it's just kinda how I am.

Well, then don't think about it and learn from it. I know, that sounds jerky from my part, but follow me. Social things are more difficult for some than others and it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just a matter of practice. Of course, the "trial and error" thing in the social part can turn out really embarrasing, but the thing to learn is, that sometimes that's unavoidable. Another thing is to find something useful that helps you with it, either in the moment or to practice at home. And if you can find it, use it to get better at social skills. And take it from a guy who's not exactly the most social person on the face of earth. :)

>gently I'm totally expecting a giant hammer to the head. :|   Thats the thing. I literally can't stand messing something up when with those who know how to do whatever it is. :/ Like, I'll feel legit bad.   Meh, I'll just try to the best of my abilities.
Ok. Again, I'll try mah best.

Aye. Follow what Berry said and you'll be fine. Just remember to keep true to the idea of your OC, the RP main plot, and the fact others are around you, and after that, follow whatever Berry taught you. Don't worry Haven, you'll be fine. If I was able to, I'm betting to believe you could too. :)

My first time being a DM in about three years. Hopefully things will go well

We'll try to make sure they will as well for you Star. :) You'll do great! :D

• Brohoof 4