General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Will do, but hey, maybe she's better than you think. And thank you.

You will see why I don't like her hopefully. It's not that she is a bad character RP-wise. She represents darkness I see within myself. Just read the RP when you can.

And oh yeah guys, I have an account now in Skype right now. I should be under Arcanel in theory so...yeah...I SHOULD be able to be contacted. I SHOULD be able to be contacted. 

Not working.

Edited by Berry Pie

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I'mma head off to bed now, because once again, the little critter known as tiredness has attached itself to my leg, and I'm having to drag it around.

G'night guys. :3

Sleep tight! :P
I really don't see the point in heaping scorn on other members just for the sake of getting warning points. It is nothing to be proud of.
Yeah, I know right? Permahammers is the real collectibles Vbrgu.png
Just one question. Is there someone else working at the Inn?
A receptionist, a cook, and two room services. You can read the necessary infos in the first page of the PM box. Until now there is only the receptionist that is readily available.
And oh yeah guys, I have an account now in Skype right now. I should be under Arcanel in theory so...yeah...I SHOULD be able to be contacted. I SHOULD be able to be contacted.
Try add me> Zephyrkwa
Ah... That clears things up 59ybA.png

I see that you like the planning strategy, eh?

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I just finished painting a picture with nacho cheese. I sold it to a burrito vendor outside Wal-Mart for half a brick of churro mix. That shit molted all over the back seat of my man-van's solid chrome ass cups. Now I need to hire twenty of my cousins to drink the gaseous substance that could easily corrode the inside of an ephelelant. Also, the churro mix doesn't rap.

I just finished painting a picture with nacho cheese. I sold it to a burrito vendor outside Wal-Mart for half a brick of churro mix. That shit molted all over the back seat of my man-van's solid chrome ass cups. Now I need to hire twenty of my cousins to drink the gaseous substance that could easily corrode the inside of an ephelelant. Also, the churro mix doesn't rap.

k

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

eCkQs.jpg

Why do most of your posts here are very questionable?

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

@, I find it funny and ironic how you brohoofed one of my posts, and then ~CD~ deleted it.

Let the rumors begin: The staff are constantly at each others throats, and have differing opinions about everything. Everything will explode into anarchy soon enough, and that's what I'm counting on so everypony hide.

• Brohoof 4

fSnYzne.png

I see that you like the planning strategy, eh?
Huh? 

Let the rumors begin: The staff are constantly at each others throats, and have differing opinions about everything. Everything will explode into anarchy soon enough, and that's what I'm counting on so everypony hide.

Neat.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

pH98e.gif

• Brohoof 4

Ob's stürmt oder schneit. | Whether it storms or snows.

"%20alt=

Yeah, actually, we were just arguing about who is best pony. I said it was Rainbow Dash and Discord said that it was RD. I swear, this rabid disagreement will be the ruin of harmony on this site.

• Brohoof 2

I shat some k once.

It turned into a banana.

arnhem-k.png

I'm giddy with anticipation.

• Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

The same way you can die if you breathe too much img-1023275-2-lEJ9q.png

Too bad there is no "sheer lack of vulgarity"

I'd have to reason with AJ to let her go. :|

That or I'd just free Ditzy myself.

You can die from too much breathe?

We definitely need a rule like that.

I'd never break it.

I really don't see the point in heaping scorn on other members just for the sake of getting warning points. It is nothing to be proud of

And, in the future, if you have a question or complaint concerning moderation actions, please open a mod dispute ticket and the issue can be discussed there. Posting your warnings in the GCT is not the way to address your concerns.

Aww, but thats no fun. :(

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

You will see why I don't like her hopefully. It's not that she is a bad character RP-wise. She represents darkness I see within myself. Just read the RP when you can.

Ah. I understand. :) 

Not working.

...(sigh). In theory, my username is "live:rock_n_80" or something like that. If that doesn't work, let's do it the other way around and give me your username so I can add you instead. And oh, did you form the group for the EGCT?

pH98e.gif

Yeah, actually, we were just arguing about who is best pony. I said it was Rainbow Dash and Discord said that it was RD. I swear, this rabid disagreement will be the ruin of harmony on this site.

And these posts right here, is why I love you guys.

• Brohoof 4

fRaOr.jpg

Clearly the best answer is Dashie
tumblr_inline_mfitcw0Pnz1r4itqj.gif
H4ScV.gif
You can die from too much breathe?
Yep, just look up 'hyperventilation'
  • Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Why do most of your posts here are very questionable?

What?

Word of the day is legs.

I'm just trying to spread some "word of the day".

You prefer to have things ready on your side in case something bad happened, am i rite?

To me, roleplays are a game to be won. That is one of the reasons I can't do Slice of Life. There is no goal to achieve, no place to go, nothing to do. So, all of my characters must be smart enough to survive. Within reason of course. God modding is very rude and spoils everyone's fun. That is why I make my character have a weakness. Not like a Mary Sue kind of thing where they have some sort of Kryptonite. My characters are down to earth. It's hard to describe without bluntly saying my OCs are weak. Well, at least my pony ones are. I mean, they are not OP or anything. Normal so to speak.

You hurt me with laughter.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

tumblr_inline_mfitcw0Pnz1r4itqj.gif

Beg your pardon Mr. NewCalamity, but please, pray tell, where in the friggin world of Equestria did you find THAT?! :wacko:

• Brohoof 2