General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i wonder if i should actually get an iPod next year. i need a bigger mp3 player, basically, but if it can do shit like going on the internet and download apps too, that's a double-win for me.

id highly suggest to do that. Newer gens having decent cameras and video, music, pictures, internet, apps and such all in one.

Very worth it imo

7Crdz3K.png

id highly suggest to do that. Newer gens having decent cameras and video, music, pictures, internet, apps and such all in one.

Very worth it imo

how new are we talking about? i'm kind of an idiot when it comes to version numbers. all i know is that there's some dumb shit like the iPad 2 and iPhone 6 or whatever at 1000 dollars a piece or something equally ridiculous. i dunno how many versions iPod Touch has, but i'd think it would be much more affordable and smarter to get one of those, right? if so, would newer iPhone apps support old Touch versions? i've seen a few cool music related stuff available for the iPod i'd like to try out...

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

well if you notice, his horn is broken off so he can't use magic there however he STILL has fire magic in his wings

also, I have to go to bed now

gotta get up at 3:00AM to work tomorrow

Goodnight everypony :)

Fire MAGIC in his WINGS?

Ummmmm......ok.

:wacko:

Umm, if you can manage to not make it completely a Mary sue, especially after that one, then more power to ya.

7Crdz3K.png

Fire MAGIC in his WINGS?

Ummmmm......ok.

:wacko:

Umm, if you can manage to not make it completely a Mary sue, especially after that one, then more power to ya.

the best way i can think of is that he's born a defect; he's born an alicorn, but he isn't an alicorn in the sense that he's a prince of giant fireball magics. he's born with wings naturally, but his horn is just a defect stump that won't do any good, like having an extra finger or toe. and it can leak magical activity into the wings, which makes them magma hot and unstable to use, thus crippling him from flying.

• Brohoof 2

KvTw2d6.png

how new are we talking about? i'm kind of an idiot when it comes to version numbers. all i know is that there's some dumb shit like the iPad 2 and iPhone 6 or whatever at 1000 dollars a piece or something equally ridiculous. i dunno how many versions iPod Touch has, but i'd think it would be much more affordable and smarter to get one of those, right? if so, would newer iPhone apps support old Touch versions? i've seen a few cool music related stuff available for the iPod i'd like to try out...

id say go with ipod touch 5th gen. Not horribly expensive. Not sure how small it goes, though. Id think 8gb, but may be limited to 16gb and up.

Getting an older one works as well, but newer apps more than likely won't work with them. I've seen a few like that.

7Crdz3K.png

the best way i can think of is that he's born a defect; he's born an alicorn, but he isn't an alicorn in the sense that he's a prince of giant fireball magics. he's born with wings naturally, but his horn is just a defect stump that won't do any good, like having an extra finger or toe. and it can leak magical activity into the wings, which makes them magma hot and unstable to use, thus crippling him from flying.

This too...

he's also a Pyromaniac

he just uses his wings to spread fire

This too...

he's also a Pyromaniac

he just uses his wings to spread fire

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

id say go with ipod touch 5th gen. Not horribly expensive. Not sure how small it goes, though. Id think 8gb, but may be limited to 16gb and up.

Getting an older one works as well, but newer apps more than likely won't work with them. I've seen a few like that.

the cheapest i could fine on Pricerunner was a iPod Touch 5th generation with 32 gigs of memory for ~420 bucks. not THAT horrible expensive to get, but i'd rather save up my money on a computer than a flimsy gadget like that right now.

KvTw2d6.png

holy shit. the reverb added to the singing here is so fucking perfect:

THIS IS HOW YOU REVERB PEOPLE.

so i saw a video of a guy filming when one dog, presumably his own one, was peeing on an electric fence. if you have a simple understanding of how electricity works, you should know what is going to happen. and the question is, why the heck would he record the dog doing that for? :I

KvTw2d6.png

That would be awesome. We really should.

Only problem with that is it loses half of the funny when only in text.

holy shit. the reverb added to the singing here is so fucking perfect:

[url=

[/url]

THIS IS HOW YOU REVERB PEOPLE.

so i saw a video of a guy filming when one dog, presumably his own one, was peeing on an electric fence. if you have a simple understanding of how electricity works, you should know what is going to happen. and the question is, why the heck would he record the dog doing that for? :I

The same reason why people recorded a cat in jar being set on fire. (I think it was in a jar)

Or any of the other many shock videos.

the cheapest i could fine on Pricerunner was a iPod Touch 5th generation with 32 gigs of memory for ~420 bucks. not THAT horrible expensive to get, but i'd rather save up my money on a computer than a flimsy gadget like that right now.

Makes sense. Like I said, you can find older models somewhere im sure.

7Crdz3K.png

The same reason why people recorded a cat in jar being set on fire. (I think it was in a jar)

Or any of the other many shock videos.

Makes sense. Like I said, you can find older models somewhere im sure.

i guess i could see how well compability between older models are with newer apps. chances are they might have drivers that is designed to work with different systems, and in which case i could probably save several hundred bucks from buying an overpriced doogadet i could manage my money on something more smarter.

i guess people are just stupid when they make such videos. :/

KvTw2d6.png

Happy New Year!

o17cG.png

reminds me, i left the chat like the second day i got invited there. group chats always makes me feel like an outsider.

basically it just feels uncomfortable for me watching the number of replies in the group chat rise and rise every minute with me not being in it. and when i do get in it, i can't keep up with it. it brings me to panic mode, and the only way to get away from it is to leave the chat.

The hell 3lnNF.png

The GCT skype group was created to make it easier for us to contact each other when something bad ever happens, not primarily for chatting. You don't have to participate in the conversation, just be there is enough.

Right now, I'm cleaning up my "ponysona." *points at my avatar*

Pretty sure that ain't a pony :huh:

That loser Wayland around?

Hello to you too there chucklefuck :3
  • Brohoof 4

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Happy New Year!

img-1042474-1-o17cG.png

The hell img-1042474-2-3lnNF.png

The GCT skype group was created to make it easier for us to contact each other when something bad ever happens, not primarily for chatting. You don't have to participate in the conversation, just be there is enough.

Pretty sure that ain't a pony :huh:

Hello to you too there chucklefuck :3

Dammit Applejack, you're supposed to be seductive towards me :(. After all, I'm the Prince of Sexiness (iPwnstar4hire is the King ;) )

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Happy New Year!

o17cG.png

The hell 3lnNF.png

i know, but group chats just don't work for me, it seems. i feel incredibly awkward in them, and everything feels like it goes to hell. i don't really feel "safe" in them, i guess you could say, because it feels like group chats really don't seem to care about how i feel at all, regardless of the participants. forum regulars on the MLP Chatroom turns into dickwads, for some inexplicable reason. and then it is of course that i feel obligated to keep up with the tempo there, it being real time and all, but it's so EXHAUSTING, so it ends up giving more stress than ease of communication...

tl;dr group chats ruin me when i enter them

KvTw2d6.png

AJ's in the back of the line? And I get to hold onto her ?

No, because that's Rainbow Dash's spot. Can't forget her.  

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

so am i gross now :v

I found you to be gross before this, anyway. :U I find most to be gross, so don't take anything personal or whatever. 

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

No, because that's Rainbow Dash's spot. Can't forget her.  

Screw RD. She can hold onto me while I hold onto AJ :3. That way, the two hotties are next to me :).

I just realized that I've been more................roudy than usual lately.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png